It’s Okay Not To Be Okay

BANGTANS ZEALOUS NOONA

MC POV

I'm vacaying, enjoying my well deserved boring break here in LA. And yet I received a call from my assistant, who always acts as the owner. Well she is also my best friend. I entrust her with all I have, even my life.

 

"Yah MC we have a big problem. Get your in your office and let's have an EZM (emergency zoom meet)" Oh she is sounding crazily panicky meaning it's about the company. I run to my office at home in LA.

 

I was thinking about what could've happened that needs my immediate attention. As I open. my laptop already shown a lot of messages from Chels.

 

Zoom Meet

 

Chels: There you are, you crazy old hag.

MC: Good evening to you too babe and stop shouting. My ears are hurting.

Chels: Well let's see if that smile of yours will remain once I say the news.

MC: Honey, remember why I'm here, I am vacationing. Now why ruin it, but if you insist spit out the news.

Chels: Well as you know we were chosen to give service to the biggest boy band in the world and you know what I mean, YOU of all people knows that they are in demand and it is rare to have a deal with them. And you know if I ask for you there is a major problem, right?!

MC: And why is it my problem? You know I accepted that company because of you and our deal is you handle it and you know why I'm off limits when it comes to them. I am not going to die if I don't involve myself to them. 

Chels: May I remind you miss that yes you will not die but you will kill 100 employess including me if we dont fix this. We cut down our client to the new agancies because you want our employees not to be pressured. The demand of Hybe is different from when they were Big Hit. Since you know you will not die please consider your employees and make this an emergency for you.  

MC: AISH! I SO HATE YOU Chels you always do this to me. Okay boss what do you want me to do? 

Yes, we have the same name she is Wang Chelsea my best friend, we both attended college and beauty school as we both have the same dream. It's just that my Mom left me with this agency that I transferred in Korea to have a new life. She is really my boss because she is the reason why I am still alive. Yes yes this girl really knows how to make me move that's why I hate her so much that I can't live without her.

 

Time skip

 

Yoongi POV

 

We just arrived in LA to have our concert and attend AMAs. We were all excited because for 2 years now we have not interacted nor seen ARMYs.

 

"Hyung, do we have a schedule right away?" the maknae looked at the leader.  "Yes Kook, we need to record with James Corden early in the morning so we need to rest and prep up." It's great that I can still sleep in my hotel room. I just wish there are no annoying loud members that will stay. I love them but sometimes I just want to sleep and rest.

 

"Great! So someone will replace Hyung's stylist and make up artist..... woah what!?... This tour will be exciting... Deh... okay I will ask them to switch. I know she will definitely be annoyed if in case... hahaha arasso!... Deh annyeong." I heard Namjoon while he was on the phone. He sounded excited about the replacement of my make up artist and stylist since they had problems with their passport or visa.

 

"Wow Namjoon you look excited, who were you talking to?" I asked him. "Shoots we're here. Let's go down Hyung. I'll tell you once we are settled in the hotel." Namjoon tells me with his weird look. "Arasso '' but we didn't have time to talk about it since my nap extended and I think he also forgot to go to my room.

 

Someone knocked on my door and it was...

 

Authors POV

 

Namjoon's phone rings and he looks at the caller ID it was MC.

 

NJ: Yoboseyo!

MC: Hello, is this Joonie?

NJ: Yes, who's this?

MC: Oh, sorry, Mr. Kim of BTS, this is Yang MC from MCTH. I am calling just to...

NJ: MCnnie hahaha finally got a chance to talk to you again.

MC: Ooh so you know its me huh I really thought you deleted my number

NJ: Yeah I know it was you MCnnie but I just want to let you feel how long you haven't got in touch with me.

MC: Awww Jonnie sorry, you know the reason. I just don't want more complications. In Korea I might have questioned you already. For not calling me Noona hmp. Being rude to Me huh...

But going back, I just called to confirm that I will be your temporary assistant. You need to ask Jenny to take care of you know who and I know you know why. Arasso

NJ: Hahaha No worries Noona... I think Jenny knows because she already got your instructions in dying Hyungs hair which he doesn't know yet I think. hahaha!

MC: Let's just say it is kind of my... you know hahaha. But seriously I think Armys will drool over that color and thank me for deciding.

NJ: Hmm well you always know what is best for us. So Noona when are you going here?

MC: I already checked in and my room is just aceoss yours. Would you mind opening your door because someone might recognize me and I'm not yet ready to be killed by your brothers.

NJ: Noona it is unlocked and you can come in anytime.

MC: Arasso.

 

They hang up and then she knocks quickly and Namjoon opens the door as she quickly goes inside. Namjoon quickly closed the door. 

 

"Waaahh Noona! I missed you!" Namjoon quickly ran towards where she was standing and hugged her tight. "Oh my Joonie you changed a lot and are more handsome and buff." She compliments him while returning the hug.

 

Her head was resting on his chest and both her arms around his leaned torso that made it hard for her hands to reach each other because he was big.

 

While Namjoon's head is resting on top of her head and inhaling the scent of her shampoo. His big arms are almost hovering over her medium built frame.

 

She looked up and was mesmerized with Namjoons handsomeness while he looked down and got mesmerized with her angelic face. Her eyes were sparkling, she looked cute with a little blush on her cheekc and her sweet smile that always melts the younger's heart.

 

Yes he's been crushing on her for years but he knew that someone owns her that time. He was thinking 'Is she free now? Will she now notice me? I've been waiting for this chance and I will definitely take advantage of it.'

 

His eyes were on her lips as she bit it. He was tempted to taste it as his head was almost leaning forward as she just looked straight in his eyes,too. It was interrupted by a loud fake cough behind them.

 

"Ahem" both looked where the sound is coming from and saw Jenny. Who looks panicking and slightly not happy on what she witnessed. Jenny was assigned to Namjoon when EMZ took over BIg Hits stylists. She was very happy since Namjoon has always been her bias and her long term crush. She was satisfied of being the lucky one to touch Namjoon whenever she helps him out dressing, putting on the make up, wiping his sweats and many more. Seeing that closeness with her boss really made her jealous. 

 

Both remove their hold and give their attention to Jenny. "Oh dear, why do you look worried? Did something go wrong?" Everything's wrong in what I saw that was running in Jenny's mind. "Unnie, I already bleached Mr. Min's hair b-but I think I made a mistake with the color that you w-wanted. It looked like this."

 

"Ohhh, it should be little darker right?" MC said which made Namjoon chuckle. "Y-yes Unnie but it became orange as in light orange." Jenny was really nervous. "Hahaha just leave it at is hahaha Anyway, he loves tangerines. Let him be a tangerine. hahaha '' Namjoon was just admiring her laugh because it was the first time he saw her laugh in years. "Nah I'm just joking. Where is he now?"

 

"I told him to stay put, I put patches on his eyes since there were dark circles and I already prepped his hair for dyeing." Jenny says. "Arasso let me help you with that but you need to make him keep the eye patches better yet let him wear this eye mask tell him it will make him feel more relaxed." MC gave her a mask inside her bag. That was the mask she normally uses when her eyes are swollen and it has her signature scent. "Once you put it on call me I will just mix the right color, then I will show you how to apply it, arasso!" Jenny bowed and made her way back to Yoongi's room.

 

"Joonie please sit there, I'll prep you up as well so when I come back we can finish right away. Arasso" Namjoon happily followed her and sat where she told him to be seated. She started applying the skin care products. "Noona do you still have facemask I think Jenny already used up all the mask that we have and we are still watiing for the replacement." MC smiled and got her emergnecy skin care kit and used her persona facemask on him. "Noona this smells good and relaxing" She smiled at him "Of course that's my scent, I mean my favorite scent, lavender, mint and a hint of citrus-vanilla vibe." she giggles while she lightly massages his face while the mask is on for better results. "Just relax there and I will back in a few, arasso" she said sweetly "Neh, Noona"

 

She then moved three doors from RM which was Yoongi's room. She was about to knock but Jenny was already waiting for her and quietly opened the door. "Yah, why is this so long and you need to fix my hair or I will tell your boss about this?'' Yoongi was annoyingly complaining but still sounded good. I signaled Jenny to respond "Arasso Mr. Min, my colleague is here to fix it." She was commmunicating with Jenny with hand gestures since she does not want Yoongi knows that she is there. MC moved forward to show Jenny how she can make Yoongi relax to stop complaining. She gently massage his face tapping it lightly as she lightly pressed the right portions of his face. When she went behind his ears he moaned a lightly thta made her giggle. She know that it was his special spot that she only knows. When she realized that he might feel it was her she stopped and signaled Jenny to apply the dye that she mixed.   

 

Yoongi POV

 

When Jenny came in I had this awful feeling that she would mess up. I saw my hair like the color of tangerine and I am not happy about it. Is this a joke? I got pissed but when she came back she used this Eye Mask on me. The scent was familiar and I know it is a personalized mask. I know of only one person who uses this scent which gives me relaxation. Did she give it to her to use on me or is she allowing other members to use it too. I felt a hint of jealousy since I love to think that I am the only one who can use her personalized stuff..

 

"Yah, why is this so long and you need to fix my hair or I will tell your boss about this" I shouted as I heard someone come in. As the other person came close to me I was silenced. I have had this feeling before and the only person who made me feel this way is not here. She is not talking but her aura, her scent and touch is like what this person is giving me. Am I just missing her because of this Eye mask? Is it because of that one touch that only her can let me feel this way. I moaned a bit as I start to relax but my mind was really playing with me with all her memories. I missed her and I was wrong in letting her go. I was wrong in losing her.

 

As I felt her hands was about to release my head I held on to her wrist since I still have this Eye patch and eye mask on. "MCnnie..." my voice cracked as I whisper called her name. But she was quick in lightly removing my hand which I allowed. I was saddened and my heart was breaking thinking if she was here I need to apologize and ask her to come back to me. I know it was her as I felt her hand tremble as I hold on to it. I know it was not yet time so I just silenced myself.

 

MC POV

 

"MCnnie" When I heard his voice that's it. I know I am not ready. I quickly removed his hand as lightly as possible and went out of the room before he decides to remove the eye mask. I ran towards Namjoon's room but bumped into someone's chest. "Noona?" I looked up and saw Jin. "J-jin?!" As I see him my eyes released all tears that I tried to hold on. I just bowed in respect and run.

 

I reached Namjoon's room and he was standing in front of the door about to go out. I quickly hugged him after closing and locking the door. My tears began to flow, wetting Joonies chest. He just responded to the hug after regaining from being shocked seeing me crying. He hummed as he lightly patted my back.

 

My heart was aching and my mind was going through many memories. Some get me confused as I don't recall but some were hurtful memories that made me clenched my right fist and placing on my chest. my body starts to get weak as Joonie scoops me up carrying my bridal style before I faint. He was about to place me on his bed but I held on to the neck hem of his clothing indicating I don't want him to let go of me. That time I felt secure in his arms and wanted to stay there. He sat and slowly he laid on the bed without releasing his arms around me. We stayed like that for a few minutes as I fell asleep.

 

Namjoon POV

 

I kissed her forehead as I released her from my hug. We still have time to prepare so we can do this tonight. As I was about to leave her she held onto my wrist "Please don't go" so I decided to let her sleep in my room tonight. "I will be back I just need to answer the door.'' She released my hand and saw her slide under the sheets to hide herself.

 

I opened the door and saw Jin hyung, "Can I come in?" I nodded as he looked suspecting me of something. He came in looking around and his eyes got wider as he saw my bed. "Hyung, why are you here?" His eyes were wide and pointing at my bed. "Joonie is someone here? I was thinking MCnnie is here since I thought I bumped into her and saw her running towards your room." well he was speaking fast and loud like spitting out a rap song. I just nodded and went near the bed and sat and tapped her back lightly. MC peaked her head slightly "Hi Jinnie, how are you?" her voice was weak and cracking that made Jin run to her and pull her out of the blanket letting her sit before hugging her. "Why is my baby MC crying?" Although MC was our noona, Jin still treats her younger because she is so fragile to him. Actually he loved her so much but his best friend was the one who caught her love and attention.

 

"Sorry I thought I'm over it but it still hurts me to see him." her tears flow uncontrollably as she hugs hyung. I wanted to console her so I joined the hug.

 

We decided not to talk about it since we know the history but what we don't know the other reason for their break up. She asked Jin to stay with us as we decided to have a drink. We started with a few beers meaning 6 each. But she decided to order room service with 3 bottles of vodka. We were a bit tipsy knowing that we are all single. We played a game that we are have a polyamorous ans she is always in between me and Hyung pretenfing that she is our girlfriend. I don't know what the hotel sataff gave me but he told me to mix it in our drinks so we can really have fun tonight.