2 Years Ago

''Til The Day I Die''
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ 2 Years Ago ~

- Present - 

Baekhyun stare at the white wall as if the world had frozen around him. His mind was lost in his own dark thoughts ‘How could I?’ ‘Why did I do it?’ he kept asking himself those questions repeatedly. He looked for a moment as his small hands cover in blood, his shirt, pants and even his shoes. He turned his head to side briefly, seeing the mirror on the wall and his face looked horrified. Baekhyun turned away from there flection he had seen, not wanting to face himself at the moment. He heard whispers outside the door, he took a deep breath in before he notice the door open and the sheriff stared at him as he trudged into the room. The elder observed the younger, who was still lost in his own thoughts, he notice he had not showered. He still had blood stains, his wounds didn’t get treated and the stain of tears was still notable in his cheeks. The elder wonder how long the younger had been sitting there in the state of shock. He slowly walked over to him, then he sat down. The elder didn’t know where to begin speaking and the moment he turns his head slightly he saw the youngers tears. Baekhyun felt the tears running down his cheeks, he felt his chest tighten, and the elder patted his head softly.

“I know…” were the only words he said to the younger. 

The sheriff asked Baekhyun question, but he got no answer out of him. The younger was still in shock, the elder walked out of the room to give him some space. He walked to the private room, seeing two more figures inside. He raised an eyebrow curiously as he close the door behind him. One of the figures move hearing a soft sighed escape , her hair in a high ponytail she frown as she slowly lean into the mirror watching Baekhyun. The other figure stood silently as he lean into the wall in deep thought. The elder walked to corner disconnecting the cameras and sound.

“….I need you both to come clean…” the elder spoke as he cross his arms over his chest.

“…..Clean?” The male scuffed.

“…Yixing..” The female frown turning her attention to the elder.

“This asked us to come clean? We’re here because of him!” He yelled, glaring at the elder.

“…It wasn’t Eric's fault we got stuck here…” She frowned more, not happy with how Yixing was acting.

The blonde rubbed his face as he raised an eyebrow “Then who is it? Please cause Eric was the only one that knew” he glared at Eric.

“I didn’t snitch…” Eric spoke in a serious tone “Someone called it in, I was not even tracking you guys had a deal tonight…” he raised an eyebrow “You all have been a bit too good at pretending, that you forgot we haven’t talked in almost six months…” he frown.

Yixing stood silently as he tried to calm down. He was angry, hurting, and he could feel his chest tighten. Eric took one chair as he sat down, then other two sat down. The elder put his arms on the table, putting his hands together while he stared at both of them. He could also see Baekhyun behind the mirror. All three of them trained together, were close like family, and now he looked at them, worried as a father and not a boss.

“I can’t defend you anymore… The FBI took over this case, and I lied to them for all three of you. Then you all stop calling me or giving me tips….I need you guys to come clean….” Eric spoke he wanted to help them, but his own hands were tied.

“….How much clean?” Yixing asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

“ Everything clean” Eric spoke as he rubbed his face “I know you have both been using drugs…I can see it in your faces…how deep…did you guys get?” he asked in a serious tone.

“Deep to where we can’t talk cause we would get everyone in here killed…” The woman spoke as she turned her gaze away.

“….Hyuna, was it even worth it?” Eric asked as he looked at both of them.

“Yes,” Yixing and Hyuna responded.

Eric frown they all got too deep into their mission. He knew from the start he shouldn’t have given it to them. Hyuna stood up, taking off her weapon and badge, then she slides it to the elder. Yixing follows her steps as they both sat down sliding their hands on the table. The elder felt heartbroken, this weren’t his kids anymore, this were not the young cops he had two years ago that wanted justice this kids turn into criminals, and with pain in his heart, he had to make the call. He stood up as he knock on the door, then when the door open two agents walked in. They took both of them and put cuffs on them.

“….You have the right to remain silent. Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to an attorney. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be provided for you…” Eric voice crack at the end.

When the agents took both of them away, Eric hit the wall hard, he felt he had failed them. He rubbed his face as he looked back, seeing Baekhyun getting put on cuffs. Then the younger was taken out of the room. The elder walked out of the room as he made his way to the other side of the building. Then when he walked into the FBI department, all eyes were on him. He could careless about the agents, he walked directly to the interrogation section, where two agents welcome him, then he looked into the room behind the glass.

“Has he talked?” Eric asked curiously..

“No,” one agent responded. “He has been quiet, as expected from the gang boss…he won’t talked and either someone comes to bail him out or he goes to jail..” he shrugged. 

"...Park Chanyeol" Eric whispered as he stared at the younger through the mirror.

- 2 years ago- 

Baekhyun, Hyuna and Yixing were taking a picture together after their graduation from the police academy. The three had been best friends since high school. They would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter