Do Nothing With You

Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Track suits and red wine

Movies for two

 

 

"Hyun-ah", I heard Seulgi's voice but I have no intention to open my eyes.

 

"Hm?", I lazily replied.

 

"We slept on the couch while watching movies", she said.

 

"Okay", I mindlessly replied.

 

"Okay? What okay? Come on let's go to our bedroom now, girlfriend", she said but I won't budge.

 

"I'll turn on our phone now for our alarm because if we don't we'll both won't wake up on time for work", she said again. But I feel my body can't respond i'm going to my dreamland.

 

"Okay, I guess you're that sleepy and drunk because of that two bottles of wine", she chuckles. I want to defend myself but I guess my sleep is way more important.

 

 

We'll play Nintendo

Though I always lose

 

 

"Yah! Seulgi-yah!", I protested when I lose again.

 

"What? It's not my fault that your focus is on me and not from the game", she laugh. My favorite laugh.

 

"Because i'm so distracted", I reasoned.

 

"Distracted? I don't have dirt on my face, do I?", she wipe her face with both hands.

 

"No", I murmur.

 

"No?", she asked unsure because she didn't heard me clearly.

 

"You're so beautiful, that's why", I whined and I saw her soft smile at me.

 

"You're beautiful yourself, girlfriend", she pinched my cheek.

 

"But you're not as distracted as I am how can I believe that", I tried to but I saw horror in her face.

 

"You take what you said, Joohyun because I am always distracted by the little things you do. Oh gosh! I can't even put into words how I am always enchanted by you, just by looking at your smile and you know we both agreed to play the game it's not my fault that you prefer to look at me than to win the game---"

 

"I don't mind losing to that game. I feel like I am the one who won because I can stare at you not being flustered because you're not looking at me. It's fascinating to look at you concentrate how you bite thos pink lips and those monolids focus. Ugh. Why are you so alluring, Seulgi?", which is true. She does nothing and she's still alluring.

 

 

Dumb conversations

We lose track of time

 

 

"Seulgi", I intend to pester her this time.

 

"What?", she asked while not giving me a glance and she's still focus infront of her laptop.

 

"I have a question", I made her look at me at that.

 

"What is it?", she asked interested.

 

"Only if you cuddle me in bed", I know she won't focus again to her work when I said I have a question. It will bother her not until I tell her.

 

"You're really something", she glared and stand up to go in bed.

 

"Hey. I am your girlfriend, Kang Seulgi. I am not something okay", I whined.

 

"Fine, come on, girlfriend. Let me feel your warmth", she said while tapping the other side of the bed.

 

I spread my right arm for her to use it as a pillow and put my other arm to keep her close.

 

"So what is the question, Hyun?", see, she won't stop until I tell her.

 

"Oh it's nothing trivial", I said before kissing her head.

 

"So what is it?", I need to tell her before the bear throw tantrums.

 

"Why do we call brownies, brownies? What if the color is black? Does that mean it's blacknies now?", I asked. 1...2...3...

 

"Bae Joohyun you stopped me from doing my work just to ask me this dumb question my gosh how could you", she playfully slapped my arm in her waist.

 

"Hey but I told you to cuddle me but I am the one cuddling you. You're not one to complain now", I said innocently.

 

"Do you know why we put ice on juice?", she suddenly asked.

 

"To make it cold", I seriously answered.

 

"No", she denied.

 

"What no?", I confusedly asked.

 

"Because without ice it will be called ju", 1...2...3...

 

"Kang Seulgi!", and then we both laugh out loud. This dumb conversations we both enjoying and we lose track of the time. It's time to sleep again and work tomorrow.

 

"What? You're silly too you know?", she defended herself.

 

"I know. That's what makes us meant to be, Kang Seulgi", I kissed her head again.

 

"Yes, we are", she said and the last thing we knew we drifted to sleep.

 

 

Have I told you lately

I'm grateful you're mine

 

 

"That girl is seriously gawking at you", I whispered to her ear.

 

"She's just looking at us because we are so cute girlfriends", she said nervously. And I clutched unto her waist to tell the girl who owns Kang Seulgi.

 

"Hey", she softly called me.

 

"She's gawking", I pout.

 

"I'm yours", and then she kissed my pouting lips.

 

"You're mine, Seulgi. I'm so grateful you're mine", I said before kissing her again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter