Feeling blissful

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"So, how is Ryeowook?" Changmin asked Kyuhyun while they were walking back to their office from their meeting.

It has been 2 weeks after the operation and both Kyuhyun and Ryeowook have been staying at Kyuhyun's parents house.

"She's much better now, thanks, and she wants to move back to our villa this weekend. She didn't want to trouble my parents" they reached Kyuhyun's room, and he opened his door. "Actually omma really adores her you know, and loves spending time with her and omma wants us to stay longer. But I do agree with Ryeong, we shouldn't trouble them further and go back to our villa" Kyuhyun smile and gestured for Changmin to sit.

"Ryeowook must have missed staying at the villa!" Changmin chuckled while sitting down opposite Kyuhyun's work desk. "Heyyyy... you really look like a married man now, you know!" he teased Kyuhyun who was checking his phone for messages from his wife.

Kyuhyun laughed. "What are you talking about... I'm still the same..."

"No, you are not. Marriage totally change you! You prefer to go home straight after work, you smile more, you bring breakfast to work and actually, you are more human now and not a robot anymore!" he laughed.

Kyuhyun chuckled "Was I like that?"

"Yes! Hahaha" Changmin laughed. "But I'm glad because you are happy and there's a glow on your face. Like you are really in love..."

Kyuhyun smile, thinking fondly at his wife. "I am in love, Chwang. I'm so in love with my own wife! I didn't know falling in love is this beautiful. It's totally a new discovery feeling for me. Loving her, caring for her, hugging her, missing her...."

"Kissing her... making love with her..." Changmin and laughed when Kyuhyun threw a crumpled paper at him.

"Of course, that part too" Kyuhyun laughed.

"Anyway, once you are back at the villa, she will be lonely again. Why not the two of you go for a short break? Drive to the seaside resort or something. Just spend time together...." Changmin suggested. "I do that too, you know? Whenever there's a long weekend, I'll bring my wife to somewhere, just us and nobody else..."

Kyuhyun gave it some thoughts and nodded "That’s a great suggestion, Chwang! You know, whenever we are at the villa, she only think of houework, and her garden" he chuckled. "Yeah, I need to bring her out so that her attention will be 100% on me..." he laughed.

"Aishhh Kyu! Of course they will do housework! They always want the house to be neat and clean! You wouldn't be happy to come back to a messy home, right...?"

"Yeahhh, but her time will always be  doing all these chores... and I only get 50% of her attention..." he said, and laughed because Changmin threw back that crumpled paper at him.

They laughed, and then started discussing about their meeting this morning. Kyuhyun valued Changmin's advise and opinion on everything, on work matters and on marriage matters. He really glad that both of them worked i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter