Wedding day

To Love and to cherish
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Heyyy, why are you still working? You are getting married in an hour's time!" Changmin was suddenly at his office door, talking to him.

Kyuhyun looked at his watch, and realised the time "Ohhh" and started to logoff and power off his laptop. "I have a meeting just now, so I just wrapping up and sent a summary" he told his best friend who was also his colleague.

Changmin shook his head and stepped into the office "Change to this suit and we go directly from here" he said and handover Kyuhyun's wedding suit.

"Noona passed it to you?" Kyuhyun asked him, keeping his laptop into his backpack.

"Yup, because I'm your bestman, and she knew her baby brother is workaholic and hopeless" Changmin playfully punched him.

Kyuhyun took a deep breath and took the suit. He still couldn't believed that he was getting married today. Everything has been arranged by his family and omma told him to "just be there at the altar" this morning when he left for work.

He got tired of telling his mother that he wasn't ready to get married and have no time to find a girlfriend. His mother then told him again of his late grandmother's wish, that she had wanted him to marry that girl whom she had raised, whom she loved and regarded her as her own granddaughter. 

He didn't want to argue anymore with his mother and just agreed to everything. "Whatever omma, just arranged for the wedding" he had said, and left for work. That was one and a half months ago. 

Once Kyuhyun had put on his suit, combed his hair, put on his perfume, and came out from the gents and back into his room, Changmin whistled at him. 

"You looked dashingly handsome, man!! A gorgeous groom indeed!!" he honestly praised his friend. 

"Tsk... You look handsome too" Kyuhyun smile and brushed him off. He took his backpack and walked out "Let's go". 

They arrived at the church in 20 minutes time, much to Mrs Cho's relief. She scared that his son didn't want to show up and has coaxed her daughter to pass the groom suit to Changmin earlier. She must thanked Changmin for persuading his son to be here! 

"What's her name again?" Kyuhyun whispered to Changmin. 

Changmin chuckled, and took out a piece of paper that Ahra had passed to him "Your bride is Kim Ryeowook, and by the way, both rings are with me".

"Kim Ryeowook..." Kyuhyun said to himself. "Nice name but I remember halmeoni called her with something else..." he tried to recall, but he couldn't remember. 

He had visited his late halmeoni's villa twice eversince she has taken this girl into her care. Kyuhyun really liked the villa, and it seemed to be more neater and lively, eversince this girl stayed with halmeoni. 

But on both occasions when he visited, this Ryeowook girl was apparently out, so he didn't get to meet her. On one occasion, he was told that she went out to do some marketing, and on the second occasion, she had gone back to Incheon to do some prayers at her parents' grave.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter