the one with nayeon's ugly powerpoint presentation

Delicate.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What are you guys doing.." The woman's voice was cold. Yujin practically felt herself shivering as she quickly pushed Wonyoung off her lap to the other side of the couch and stood up. "It's- It's not what you think!" Wonyoung clicked her tongue and tried to stop herself from rolling her eyes. "Don't talk like she caught us cheating on her or something," She said as she stood up and faced Jihyo, her eyes mirroring the coldness in Jihyo's eyes. "We're dating." Jihyo crossed her arms as she leaned her back against the door. "Since when?" She asked. "We don't have to tell you," Wonyoung replied, her hand tugging at Yujin's arm and pulling her closer.

"Yujin?" The older woman now faced the other girl in the room, knowing she would at least get answers out of her.

"Y-yes?"

"Since when have you guys been dating?"

"A- a month? I don't know- it might be two months soon.." The girl replied, her eyes trained on the ground like a sad puppy. Wonyoung found herself getting irritated, what's so scary about Jihyo? It's not like she owns ENOZI- oh wait, she does. The woman in question sighed, her voice softening ever so slightly at Yujin being scared. "Yujin.. I brought you to my company because Jeongyeon asked me to, but that doesn't mean you can break the rules just because I am friends with your sister," The girl froze at the mention of her sister's name. They were never really close because of their age difference with Jeongyeon also going to study abroad at a young age but Yujin always found herself trying to get attention and validation from her sister. So, if Jihyo tells Jeongyeon about this then she would be disappointed, and that scares Yujin.

"Please- please don't tell her," Yujin's voice quivered. "It's fine, I won't tell her." The brown hair girl's ears perked up and she looked up at Jihyo with sparkling eyes. "Really?" Jihyo nodded before sighing again as she spoke, "Under one condition."

Wonyoung let out a low snicker from the side that didn't go unheard by the other two in the room, "Of course there's a catch. She wouldn't let anyone have anything without getting something in return," She muttered.

"Leave ENOZI Ent. on your own and don't meet up with Wonyoung. I can't let her have any distraction when she's having a comeback soon and practically at the peak of her career." Yujin's heart dropped while Wonyoung scoffed with an offended look on her face. "Excuse me? You can't just do that! You think those modelling deals that take up my entire day aren't distractions to my comeback but Yujin is?" Jihyo just nodded. "Plus, try to understand this you guys, I'm saying this as a biual woman. If you guys' relationship ever gets revealed, it will be Wonyoung's biggest scandal yet and the public might just start hating you- and I can't have that. Not only that, but a relationship between an artist and a staff is against the rules."

As Jihyo's reasonings and Wonyoung's remarks faded into the background, Yujin realized they have no way out of this. Jihyo was already kind enough to not tell Jeongyeon under one condition. Even if it broke her heart, she would take it.

"Okay. I..I accept it."


It feels weird to be at home, doing nothing on a week day. Yujin feels useless as she sits at home, playing battle royale games on her computer with her friend Yena.

"Yujin! pay attention! You almost got killed!" Yena yelled through her headset to Yujin's as her fingers aggressively clacked on her keyboard, her character saving Yujin from getting shot by another player. They were playing a duo match. "Yeah, sorry." Yujin mindlessly replied as she moved her own character this time and went to a corner to heal herself. "Baby? what's wrong?" Yena muttered from the other side and Yujin figured that she was talking to her girlfriend, Yuri. She sighed when she heard a bit of shuffling from the other side, a faint "Yujin, I gotta go!" and then sounds of what seems like.. kissing. The girl sighed, put her headset down and left the match before plopping down on her bed.

She stared at the empty ceiling, she felt like she was thinking about nothing and everything at the same time, her mind was a mess.

Slowly, her mind shifted to the girl she had been thinking about since their last encounter the previous week (Although the younger girl had tried to reach out to Yujin multiple times, the older girl decided it would be best to ignore.) Wonyoung, Wonyoung, Wonyoung. She was all Yujin thought about. She felt selfish for leaving her just so that she doesn't disappoint Jeongyeon but even if Yujin had not agreed to Jihyo's condition, she would have been fired anyways. The woman was the boss afterall.

She felt herself getting pulled out from her train of thoughts when she heard the doorbell ring. "I don't remember anyone coming over.." Yujin muttered under breath as she made herself out of her messy room to the place where the kitchen and living room were connected, the apartment door right in the middle. She opened the door without checking who it is, a bad habit she got because of her laziness. Her heart jumped when she saw who were standing behind the door.

"Wonyoung?" Her eyes widened even more when she saw the woman beside Wonyoung. "And.. Nayeon?"

The woman in question just chuckled as she spoke, "Let us in already! I'll explain everything to you."


After letting the two enter her humble and messy home, she sat them down at the couch in the living room. "Wonyoung.. why are you here? with Nayeon of all people." Yujin said, fiddling with her fingers out of nervousness. Does Jihyo even know they're here?

"Ouch," Nayeon muttered from the side as Wonyoung finally looked up at Yujin. "I-" She started to speak but quickly turned to look at the woman beside her, who was sitting there without a care in the world. "Alright, alright! I'll give you guys some privacy!" Nayeon threw her hands up in surrender as she left the living room, wandering around Yujin's home. The apartment owner wished that she doesn't enter her bedroom, which was a huge mess. "Why have you been ignoring my calls?" Wonyoung spoke first and Yujin felt drying up. "Is- Isn't that what Jihyo asked us to do?"

"No? she said that you can't meet me but you can obviously accept my calls."

"That makes no sense," Yujin furrowed her eyebrows. "Also if she said I can't meet you.. then why are you here?"

"She said you can't meet me.. but she didn't say that I can't meet you."

"Isn't that the same thing..?"

"It's not! Plus, I'm here with Nayeon so there's a difference." and before Yujin could come up with a counter argument, Wonyoung shoved up a hand on Yujin's chest to stop her from speaking. "Listen! We don't have time, so shut your cute face up!"

"O-okay?" Yujin tilted her head. "So, Nayeon found out that we were dating but didn't say anything to us to keep it a secret but then she found out that Jihyo fired you and separated us so.. she did a bunch of research and even a goddamn PowerPoint presentation and now.. we're here!" Yujin just nodded despite her being confused more and more as Wonyoung called Nayeon, the woman soon entering the living room with a mischievous smile on her face, Yujin hopes she didn't do anything to her room. Nayeon when she was not working could be.. quite a handful. "Alright, so the reason why we're here is because I'm not gonna give up on us because of Jihyo, we have a way to convince her." Wonyoung spoke as she took a glance at the woman next to her, Nayeon got the message and started explaining from there. "You know how Jihyo was a popular soloist too? under JYP Ent. before she started ENOZI Ent?" Yujin nodded.

"So, I did some research on her t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter