Secret

Let Me Love You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Minji’s POV

 

 

There’s one person I despise so much. Kim Yoohyeon. I don’t understand why she always makes fun of me. Whatever I do she’ll always have some things to say. 

 

 

The fact that she’s a junior makes every blood in my body boils. And the fact that she’s also my secretary.

 

 

I swear, she joined this club just so she could see me suffer. What club? Journal club for the University paper. Makes no sense why she'd join right??

 

 

I couldn’t really kick her out of the club as she’s quite known in the university because of her track background. And she’s nice to everyone but me! It doesn’t look like we despised each other outside but behind the scenes we do. 

 

 

It’s mostly her. She always bothers me. I glared at her as soon as she opened the door to the meeting room. 

 

 

“Here are the papers, maleficent” She said before dropping the papers on the table in front of me. 

 

 

“yah, my coffee” I complained. Thankfully, it didn’t spill.

 

 

“Anything else you wanted me to do?” She asked while raising her eyebrows at me. I shook my head.

 

 

“No, you can go” She scoffed.

 

 

“You really hated me here huh” I knitted my eyebrows at her.

 

 

“It doesn't really look like you wanted be here anyways” I replied back before sipping on my coffee.

 

 

“Fine, whatever suffer alone then, I guess” I gave her a look.

 

 

“Why’d you even joined this club? Is it to torture me?? Stop being immature, Kim Yoohyeon” She slapped her hands on the table.

 

 

“I’m not immature” She said annoyed.

 

 

“Then tell me why you hated me and no one else? Did I do something wrong to you? Why did you join this club huh?” I said before standing up. 

 

 

“Heh. Why are you getting so worked up? Kick me out then” She said while smirking. I swear I’ll rip that smile off someday. 

 

 

“Ah.. you can’t. That’s right, you can’t” She said before walking out of the room. 

 

 

I let out a loud exhale before slouching back on the chair while grabbing my hair. Kim Yoohyeon, you..

 

 

“You okay, pres?” Gahyeon asked as soon as she entered the room. I looked at her hopelessly before nodding.

 

 

“Did you get the chance to get Seulgi to agree to the interview?” I asked. 

 

 

“Oh.. not yet, sorry. She's very hard to find.. I saw Yooh-unnie, did she already gave you the papers?” I nodded before typing something on my laptop.


 

"Try looking for Narnia.. you might find her there" I chuckled. Gahyeon looked at me weirdly. I shook my head.

 

 

"Don't mind me, I'm just elated right now from a bunch of things haha" I laughed my way out before focusing back on my laptop.


 

“Unnie.. how about going to the cafe nearby today, huh? My treat” She gave me a smile with her thumbs up. 

 

 

“Ah..” She whined.

 

 

“Unnie, jebal. Don’t say you’re busy again..” I chuckled

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter