‧͙⁺˚*・ heatwave krp ・*˚⁺‧͙ ⌇⌇ , MeWe based, non-au, rated roleplay ⌇⌇ OPENING AT 15 APPS! POPULAR FACECLAIMS AVAILABLE!

Description

heatwave:
 a non-au mewe rp // semi-lit, , rated
  x — about us

‧͙⁺˚* cheap booze, pepsi blue, you got bottles in from 2002, hot glue, vape juice, hit undo, how the hell are you so cool?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

welcome to heatwave; a mewe based, non-au, rated roleplay accepting applications for all muses currently active in the korean entertainment industry. let your mind run wild, connect with other dreamers and share your stories with an inclusive and friendly community welcoming to all.

ready to start dreaming? submit your application here!

 
  x — guidelines

‧͙⁺˚*・ all members will be required to post to the timeline at least once every seven (7) days and leave a minimum of one comment on other’s posts on two different days. both timeline posts and introduction will count towards comments.

‧͙⁺˚*・ an activity check will be held weekly. if you believe that you will be unable to complete the activity requirements for that week, reach out to an admin and we can discuss a solution.

‧͙⁺˚*・ in order to prevent people taking advantage of this, we reserve the right to spot check members profiles at any time without prior warning to ensure that their posts are up to date.

‧͙⁺˚*・ whilst we know that life can be unpredictable, we would request that anyone submitting an application be sure that they have the time to commit to being an active member of heatwave. muse hoarding is an all too common issue and will no be tolerated, and as such we reserve the right to request proof of activity at any time.

‧͙⁺˚*・ in an attempt to encourage more writing and deeper interactions between our members, anyone involved in a public thread (with anyone besides their significant other)  with at least two replies each will be exempted from the activity check for the week.

‧͙⁺˚*・ if you require a hiatus, please do not be afraid to reach out and take one. a full hiatus may last up to two weeks and will exempt you from all activity requirements, whilst a semi-hiatus may last up to four weeks and exempt you from two activity checks.

‧͙⁺˚*・ if you are removed from the roleplay due to inactivity there is a three day buffer period before you will be able to apply or reserve again.

‧͙⁺˚*・ please inform an admin if you intend to leave the roleplay. simply deleting your account without approaching first will lead to you being blacklisted.

‧͙⁺˚*・ all applicants must be over the age of 19 (international age). any application from anyone younger will be denied. anyone caught to be lying about their age will be blacklisted.

‧͙⁺˚*・ as a semi-literate roleplay, we encourage all members to plot and interact with each other in whichever way they deem fit. one liners and crack-style language are only allowed if the other party has explicitly agreed to them.

‧͙⁺˚*・ heatwave is a non-au, rated roleplay. as such you may encounter mature or challenging topics during your time here. whilst posts will be strictly kept in the appropriate (optional) group, we encourage you to be aware of this.

‧͙⁺˚*・ all of the usual roleplay standards apply. this means no breaking the fourth wall, no godmodding/metagamaing, no ooc drama, etc. ic drama is permitted, provided that all parties involved consent.

‧͙⁺˚*・ any and all important announcements will be posted into the announcements group. it is your responsibility to keep track of this, and as such we would recommend regularly checking it.

‧͙⁺˚*・ we will be instating a two week dating ban on all forms of relationships. this means that your muse must wait two weeks after joining before officially dating another muse within the community. all ualities and types of relationship are welcomed.

‧͙⁺˚*・ it should go without saying, but absolutely no discrimination in terms of race, gender identity, uality, etc will be tolerated. anyone found to be in breach of this rule will be removed with immediate effect and without exception.

‧͙⁺˚*・ plagiarism will be strictly prohibited within heatwave. if you suspect that this is happening, or if your work is being plagiarised, please come to the admins with evidence and we will take decisive action. anyone caught engaging in this behaviour will be immediately removed and blacklisted from the directory.

‧͙⁺˚*・ leave your baggage at the door. we know that the krp community is a relatively small one in the grand scale of things, and that members are bound to have crossed paths and had issues in the past. when you join heatwave, the slate is expected to be wiped clean. issues that you may have had in the past should be kept in the past. The password is the last song you listened to.

‧͙⁺˚*・ the group chats are for everybody, not just a select group. whilst we recognize that sometimes messages can be missed accidentally, we would like to remind everyone that all public group chats should be an environment where all of our members feel comfortable contributing without fear of being ignored or talked over.

‧͙⁺˚*・ cliquishness is highly discouraged. your muse is inevitably going to have people that they talk to more than others and it wouldn’t be fair of us to discriminate against this, however please try to make all members feel welcome, especially those new to the roleplay.

‧͙⁺˚*・ any rule breaches will lead to a strike. an admin will inform you of this, but please note that these will be largely non-negotiable. on your third strike you will be removed from the roleplay without warning.

‧͙⁺˚*・ please do not be afraid to bring any complaints, concerns or issues to an admin’s attention. we are here to make this place an enjoyable and welcoming space for you to explore your characters and will do everything in our power to do so.

‧͙⁺˚*・ we discourage the use on the anonymous feature on tumblr as a form of communication. reaching out to us within the roleplay will make discussion a far easier experience for all involved.

‧͙⁺˚*・ at all times the admins will try to remain as unbiased as we possibly can. we ask that you do the same.

‧͙⁺˚*・ any messages will be responded to within 24 hours. if it takes longer, don’t be afraid to give us a nudge!

‧͙⁺˚*・ for those uncomfortable discussing with us personally, we also have a complaints and suggestions form available. please not that submissions should be non-confrontational, and any personal attacks will be immediately disregarded and deleted. 

‧͙⁺˚*・  please do not be afraid to bring any complaints, concerns or issues to an admin’s attention. we are here to make this place an enjoyable and welcoming space for you to explore your characters and will do everything in our power to do so.

 
  x — how to apply

‧͙⁺˚*・ Fill out your application here!

‧͙⁺˚*・  heatwave welcomes any muse active within the Korean entertainment industry. Some exceptions may be made on a case-by-case basis, so please reach out to an admin before submitting your application if you’re unsure whether your chosen muse qualifies.

‧͙⁺˚*・  We strictly do not accept anyone deceased, minors, anyone who has specifically requested not be roleplayed, or anyone involved in a major scandal. A more comprehensive list can be found here. If you believe that someone is missing from the list, please reach out so we can discuss.

‧͙⁺˚*・  We are open to moving couples! Sometimes it can be difficult to find a home for your muse when they’re already well established, but we hope that heatwave will be a welcoming home for everyone. Provided that you maintain activity standards and are not seen to be selectively roleplaying with just your partner, pre-established couples are welcome to apply.

‧͙⁺˚*・  Each member is currently permitted to play up to two muses. These cannot be from the same group, meaning that if your first muse is NCT’s Johnny you cannot then apply for NCT’s Taeyong.

‧͙⁺˚*・  Anyone wishing to apply for a second character must wait two weeks from their join date before submitting an application. If an application is submitted before this buffer is clear, the application will be rejected.

‧͙⁺˚*・  Anyone wishing to character change must also wait for a period of two weeks. An application should be submitted as usual, with this noted in the appropriate fields. This can be done either publicly, or discreetly.

‧͙⁺˚*・  All second muses and character changes MUST be approved by an admin prior to an application being submitted. We reserve the right to deny any request if we deem that you have not met the activity requirements or are abusing the rule.

‧͙⁺˚*・  To apply, we require that you have an active form of SNS. Tumblr, Twitter and AFF are all required to be over 6 months old. If you do not possess these but still wish to apply, reach out to an admin and we can discuss a solution.

‧͙⁺˚*・  WE DO NOT ACCEPT ANONYMOUS RESERVATIONS

‧͙⁺˚*・  Any reservations submitted must include a unique four-digit code to help identify you, as well as a unique password. Reservations last for 48 hours.

‧͙⁺˚*・  All information submitted in the application will be kept strictly confidential and will not been accessed by anyone besides the admins.

 
  x — preparing your account.

‧͙⁺˚*・  When creating your account please include your muse’s full name in English. Stage names are also acceptable. Avoid using any special fonts, emojis or characters wherever possible.

‧͙⁺˚*・  Recycled accounts are perfectly fine! We do not expect you delete posts from an old directory, however a post should be made distinguishing them from any made during your time at heatwave.

‧͙⁺˚*・  Ensure that “heatwave” and your muse’s uality are listed somewhere on your profile. Beyond this, the contents are entirely up to you.

‧͙⁺˚*・  Ensure that your contact list is deprivatized

‧͙⁺˚*・  Ensure that all the feed preference settings are set to new posts firsts. If you require help with any of the above, let an admin know and we can walk you through it!

‧͙⁺˚*・  Once your application is accepted, you will have 48 hours to add the admin accounts. Once done, you will have a further 48 hours to post an introduction. Failure to do so will lead to removal.

 
  x — masterlist.
OPENING AT 15 APPS!

stray kids:
bang chan.
 
  x — wishlists
TBC.... TBC
CREDITS TO ROAMING