I. Chapter - The precious meeting

Colors of our beautiful love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taemin’s fingers were running down Heechul’s spine. Both young men were sitting on the couch in their house which was almost at the end of the big town Seoul. They have already been together for five years when they ended their college studies, they both decided to buy a house and get in together.

Taemin was working as a professional actor and a dancer. Heechul was a writer and an actor. They were in the same college after all. But their relationship wasn’t as pink as they imagined. They thought that they love each other a lot, they did, but not in the way they supposed. After setting in one house which had a nice garden, it was really rare when they enjoyed a time together - not like they weren't meeting a lot, they were noticing that their lives are getting bored? Maybe separated.

Heechul was looking at his fingers, unable to do something, Taemin tried to get his partner into some fun or romantic stuff. But Heechul’s mind was full of bad thoughts. Really, it was getting out of their hands. And he wasn’t alone who noticed it. Also, Taemin noticed changes in their shared life. Maybe college life was better for them, they weren’t spending their together time a lot… but now… they met each other every night, every morning, and sometimes even every day…

“Love… I… I think that...” Taemin started and bit his lip looking down, neither Minnie nor Heechul could talk about breaking up. “What do you think?” Heechul said softly and Taemin’s cheek with a bit of sadness in his eyes, Taemin looked at Hee’s eyes.

“We should… do something or… our relationship… will be destroyed,” Tae whispered and lowered his head again biting his lip. “I… Taeminnie… I am so sorry… that it turned like this…” Heechul rubbed his nape.

“Don’t be sorry, it is the mistake… our mistake…” Taemin shook his head. “But… I don’t want to leave you, I still love you but…” Tae bit his lip. “But our lives got bored… you can say that,” Heechul sighed and lowered his head as well.

“N-no… Or… maybe a bit? I mean… we maybe should try to do something to save it…” Taemin sighed and Heechul took his hands and squeezed them softly. “Finding a psychologist for couples? Do you mean this?” Hee smiled softly.

“Yes… it sounds like the best idea. But… you want also to save our relationship, right?” Taemin blinked and Heechul his cheek kissing softly his lips. “Sure, love, I want that. I want to save our relationship, I don’t want to lose you,” Heechul said and Taemin kissed his lips.

“We can look for the right psychologist, what do you think? Someone who won’t tell it on us to some stupid journalists. And set the time and date… it would be better if we will get any help as soon as it will be possible,” Taemin blinked and Heechul nodded. “Take your laptop honey, I left mine in my workroom,” Heechul smiled, Minnie smiled at him too and took his laptop turning it on.

Taemin and Heechul were searching for the best psychologist for an hour. After that time, they finally found one. His name was Lee Jinki who also promised famous couples privacy, he was serious. Heechul called him and set up the date which was fine for them. He also told that he has a special wish… if also the doctor will give some advice to two men. Jinki just with a kind soft voice answered that it is alright and they didn’t have to worry.

Four days later, just before five o’clock in the afternoon, Taemin and Heechul arrived in front of the building where took a place Jinki’s office. They glanced at each other and Heechul Min’s cheek. “We can do this,” he smiled softly and Minnie nodded smiling a bit. “We can…” he kissed Heechul and got out of the car.

Heechul took a deep breath, got out, and locked the car. Min wrapped his arm around Heechul’s waist and they walked into the building sitting in the waiting room. They didn’t wait long. From the office walked out a young couple and with saying goodbye went away. After two minutes walked out of the office a man who could be around thirty years old. He had dark-brown hair and a soft smile was shinning together with his brown eyes.

“Good afternoon, Mr. Kim and Mr. Lee? I am Lee Jinki, the doctor,” he smiled kindly. “Good afternoon, I am Kim Heechul and this is my boyfriend Lee Taemin,” Heechul bowed smiling and Minnie as well. “Nice to meet you, please, come in, do you want coffee or tea?” Jinki smiled after he shook hands with both men and walked back into his office.

“I would like tea, any flavor, please,” Heechul smiled. “Me as well, thank you very much,” Taemin smiled.

Jinki nodded and showed them both a sofa. Jinki’s place was nice, it was a comfortable-looking office. A sofa, a nice table, and an armchair on which Jinki sat down as soon as he placed the tray with cookies and three cups of tea on the table.

“You told me a bit through the phone but as I said, I’d rather talk with my clients from eye to eye,” Jinki smiled. “So, tell me about you more,” he added.

“I and Taeminnie have known each other since college. There we met for the first time. It wasn’t love at first sight but somehow, we ended up together and now we are together for five years. I am an actor and a writer, Minnie is an actor and a dancer. But as soon as we moved into our house, our lives changed a lot. We are meeting each other more and… that’s maybe what is troubling…” Heechul started and bit his lip.

“We still love each other, we agreed on it… there is something else that is a bit problematic. Heechulie is a good partner… but you know how it works among men… there are sometimes ones who are… um… I don’t mean weak,” Taemin blushed and rubbed his nape.

“You mean dominant and submissive?” Jinki smiled and wrote down some notes.

“Y-yes…” Tae nodded and drank tea. “We just always changed our roles… because sometimes I am just not… um you know… feeling the right for being dominant, that is… ah… sometimes just so weird for me,” Heechul sighed.

“Ah… I get it, you two still love each other so much, but in your familiarities are problems. You just find out that your life is a bit different, maybe in college you just didn't notice and your romantic life was a bit different, you could choose any role you wanted to be. But now, as you spent every night together, what you didn't experience before, you are feeling getting maybe bored or maybe a bit different feelings in your relationship. And I think… that I know what is the right solution for you,” Jinki smiled softly. “You do?” Taemin widened his eyes.

“Sure, I am the psychologist after all. And... I was almost in the same situation,” Jinki laughed drinking his tea. “Have you ever thought about with a different man? Or more like… about being in with someone else?” Jinki smiled.

“Um… no, I would never cheat!” Heechul shook his head. “Me also not, I am loyal!” Taemin nodded thinking that maybe this psychologist wasn’t the right one.

“No no… I didn’t mean this, that one of you will try it with a different man. What I meant was…” Jinki cleared his throat. “I meant that you both will be in a relationship with someone else. Like , do you understand now?” Jinki smiled.

“Um… polyamory?” Heechul blinked.

“Yes and no, just three men under one rooftop having and nice relationship, that’s no big deal,” Jinki chuckled drinking.

“W-well… just what about our agencies… I am not sure how they would react… it is also hard now for us to keep our relationship hidden because… you know… Korean culture,” Taemin rubbed his nape.

“Look, you can still hide your relationship between you both, right? If you can do this, you can hide the other man as well, you can say that you all are just friends living under the rooftop,” Jinki smiled. “And if you are not confident, I can show you my small family,” Jinki chuckled.

“What?” Heechul widened his eyes. Jinki smiled and took his phone texting someone.

“Don’t worry… but now tell me, what do you think about it?” Jinki smiled.

“Um… it sounds so weird… like… being in some intimate things with… another man,” Taemin blinked. “Yes, it can be weird in the beginning, but if you will get to know each other...” Jinki smiled and looked at the door when he heard a soft knock.

“Come in,” Jinki smiled when into the room came two young men with two small kids who immediately hid their faces in men’s ch

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter