Chapter 3

The Thing about Jennie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The thing about Jennie is that she's scary when jealous. Like deadly scary. And no, she can't hide it when she's jealous nor can she control her being territorial.

 

"Jen.. Jendeuk.." Jisoo tried to approach her hesitantly.

 

"Don't talk to me, Chu." Jennie answered annoyingly. 

 

"Jen…" The older girl tried again.

 

Jennie remained quiet and didn’t even spare a glance.

 

“I’m sorry. I really didn’t know that she would ask for my number. I didn’t even give it.” Jisoo tried to reason out while trying to hold Jennie’s hand.

 

The younger girl kept puffing her cheek and rolling her eyes.

 

“Mandu… Please don’t be mad. Your cheeks look like a giant mandu.” Jisoo smiled and tried to pinch Jennie’s cheeks.

 

“Chu… Don’t even.” Jennie stormed off to her room and slammed the door.

 

“Yikes! What was that?” Chaeng asked Jisoo as she arrived with Lisa in tow. Just in time to see that intense exit.

 

“Nothing.” Jisoo just shrugged and tried to knock on Jennie’s door.

 

“Bet Jisoo unnie was being too friendly again…” Lisa whispered to Chaeng while sniggering. 

 

 

“Baby, please don’t mind oppa. He's just really like that. And it’s for the behind the scenes of this drama.” Jisoo tried to reason out while she could already feel her sweat forming on her forehead.

 

“Mmhmmm.” Jennie answered without looking up.

 

They are currently inside Jisoo’s trailer and Jisoo swears the temperature inside is colder than the early morning breeze outside.

 

“Jendeukie, I swear it’s nothing. We just need to act like that in front of the camera. The behind the scenes will be shown. And they plan to make it seem like we’re really hitting it off.”

 

“Okay.” 

 

“Okay…? Okay, we’re good? Okay, you understand? Or okay, I’m still in trouble?” Jisoo asked worriedly. She just knows she won’t be able to sleep beside her girlfriend later.

 

“Okay, I’m going home already.” Jennie finally said and started gathering her things.

 

“Alright, let’s go.” Jisoo tried to smile at the girl in hopes that she’s not that in trouble anymore.

 

Jennie suddenly grabbed Jisoo and kissed her senseless. Jisoo could only moan and kiss back. She was totally helpless as Jennie tangled her hands on her hair to bring them closer to each other.

 

“Mine.” Jennie proudly said as she slowly parted her lips from Jisoo.

 

“Yours.” Jisoo agreed with a dazed look in her eyes.

 

“Now that your hair screams ‘I just had a hot make out session with my girlfriend’ look, you can now join me.” Jennie smirked triumphantly.

 

Jisoo could only give her girlfriend a goofy smile after that kiss. She offered her arm to Jennie once they left her trailer, not caring if anyone saw how she looked.

 

 

True to what Jisoo promised to Jennie, they didn’t leave the cabin and just cuddled the whole day. They would occasionally try to prepare food but would end up stealing kisses, that would lead them to heavy make out sessions, and eventually back to bed to show just how much they needed each other. 

 

Months of having different schedules made them want each other more, making this getaway extra special for the both of them.

 

“I’m glad we’re here, Chu.” Jennie smiled as she played with Jisoo’s hair, whose head was lying on her tummy.

 

“Ha! And you told me not to get a special place!” Jisoo laughed as she faced Jennie and tried to tickle her.

 

“Alright, you win! You win!” Jennie squealed as she tried to get away from Jisoo.

 

“But Chu, I think I need food now. We haven’t eaten a proper meal since we got here.” Jennie pouted.

 

“What do you mean you haven’t? I remember you eating…”

 

“Okay, stop! Don’t continue that! I mean it, I need food, Chu.” Jennie whined.

 

“Alright, alright. Let’s go make dinner already. Okay?” Jisoo swooned as she saw Jennie’s cat eyes become smaller from smiling her gummy smile.

 

“Yay, food! And oh my gosh, it’s 9 pm already?! How are we even functioning?! We only had breakfast as our real meal.” 

 

“Well, unless you count the tanghulu we had a while ago, you’re right. I’m impressed.” Jisoo smirked.

 

“Pabo!” Jennie tried to hit Jisoo but the older one was able to catch her hand and intertwined their fingers together.

 

“Come on, Jendeuk! Let’s cook your pre-birthday dinner!” Jisoo pulled the younger girl and gave her a hoodie and some pajama bottoms to wear.

 

“You look so fuzzy, baby.” Jisoo couldn’t help but squeeze her girlfriend’s cheek.

 

“Shtop it, Jishu! Or elsh, no chichen for you.” Jennie tried to answer which made Jisoo laugh.

 

They finally made it to the kitchen and promised each ot

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter