Chapter 1

The Thing about Jennie
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The thing about Jennie is that she’s very simple. Her aura might scream expensive, untouchable,  and elegant, but the little things in life are what she craves for.

 

 

“Hey, Jendeuk. Do you remember that new park we saw around the corner of the main road?” Jisoo asked her girlfriend.

 

“The one with the little swings? Yes! Why?!” Jennie asked Jisoo with her eyes sparkling.

 

“Do you want to go there tonight?” Jisoo felt her heart speed up after seeing Jennie’s adorable gummy smile.

 

“I’ll go pack us some hot chocolates.” Jennie gave Jisoo a lingering kiss on her cheek as she happily went to the kitchen.

 

 

“Babe, I found a flower outside my filming site that reminded me of you!”

 

“Chu, what are you talking about? What flower is that?” Jennie giggled over the phone.

 

Jisoo could only imagine her girlfriend’s curiosity killing her as she waits for her to reply.

 

“I’m not sure but it’s so pretty like you. And the color is blue! I think it’s a wildflower though.”Jisoo excitedly answered.

 

“Babe, you’re so cute! But don’t touch it. It might be poisonous or something. Just send me a picture.” Jennie fondly answered the girl.

 

“Nonsense, I’m going to pick some and bring it to you later. They told me it’s safe!” Jisoo proudly exclaimed, which made Jennie smile.

 

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter