Lovestagram - END

Lovestagram

"Are you ok with this?"

 

Yeri is biting her lips as the question is actually hard to answer, she looked around and this place suddenly felt so unfamiliar, so did the person who talked to her.

She plays with her hands for quite a long time until she can feel a delicate touch on her tights. She glanced at her lap and everything started to feel comfortable again.

 

"Bam.. why?"

 

Bam is always so different with her Tottori back at home. Maybe because he is a big dog , it always makes her feel overwhelmed when such a big dog behaves like a baby. 

 

"Still waiting for an answer."

 

She used her hands to caress Bam's chin until he finally left her and brought her eyes back to Jungkook.

 

"I am not ok. I told you I don't want it, but well.. you seem so fed up over this.."

 

"They threatened me."

 

"But it is not true, and it isn't about me."

 

She felt bad immediately when she realized that she sounds so selfish coming up with that sentence. Jungkook noticed it too, he seems annoyed that he purposefully gets up from his seat while being so smug and rolling his eyes at her.

 

Yeri understands what the problem is, but she has so many things on her hands. She's enjoying everything that she has done for the past few years and she is happy with this. So the thought of having her relationship exposed by her own boyfriend sounds really bad for her. She hates it.

 

"Let's talk about this later."

 

She takes her bag and talks with so much uncertainty. Bam comes to her very quickly when he realizes that she's leaving. At times like this, she's always so thankful for his existence, he took care of a lot of Jungkook's concerns and emotions when she couldn't.

 

"I'll see you again."

 

She kneels down to give him a hug and caresses his back, he walks with her to the door even when Jungkook doesn't. He's just sitting in the living room and playing with his phone. She takes a few glances at him but he completely ignores her.

 

"My mom baked some cookies, she gave a few packs to you."

 

Yeri is pointing her hands to a small pretty looking box that she left at the kitchen counter. Cookies she actually baked with the help of her mom last night. She is a terrible cook and worked very hard to actually be able to do that. She thought bringing that and coming here would ease all the tension she has with Jungkook for the past few weeks, but it doesn't seem to work.

 

"I'll call her to thank her."

 

Finally he talked, she panicked because him calling her mom will just expose her for the efforts she did on those cookies.

 

"No, don't."

 

"Fine."

 

He stopped talking after that, and Yeri has no choice but to leave. She opens the door after a long sigh.

 

***

 

Yeri actually has been thinking about this for a few weeks now. Jungkook already told his plan and asked what her stance is regarding his choice. It all started last month, when some trashy journalist and probably his haters kept contacting his agency about exposing his relationship.

 

They've been hiding very well for the past few years, and both Jungkook and his agency are protecting her really meticulously. It is almost impossible for them to get caught. Even though there are always rumors about him and her because they are just so similar in the things they like , love and care about. It was never intentional but it is just the way they are. That's why she loves spending time with him.

 

But the thing is, he was threatened over a relationship that is not true, people just linked him into a few people, celebrity, artist, even influencer as his girlfriend. Rumors broke out a few times and it was such a total mess. Especially for him and his personal relationship with people around him. He is one of the biggest stars, everythings about him is generating lots of interest, and she's aware how tired he is because of it. He's been crying, blaming himself, angry, annoyed, he tried to ignore at one point but it seems like he can't hold it anymore, that's why he proposed the idea.

 

"I don't mind getting linked with someone as long as it's true." That's his reasoning.

 

She already told him about how everything will definitely change for both of them. All their hard work in the industry will always be overshadowed by their personal matters, their relationship. They went through so many arguments because of this matter to the point that she gets tired of him these days.

 



 

 

The next few days, she received no call nor messages from Jungkook. Probably because he is in the middle of a break from his activity so he spent lots of time with his family or he just got mad at her. She doesn’t know.

 

It was late at night when she finally received a call from him after a few days.

 

"I'm in front of your house."

 

Her family, all of them, have been away since last week for a family trip. She can not join because of her schedules but she did not tell Jungkook about that. So for him to come here expecting the house is full with her parents and siblings is surprising.

 

He bothers her sleep, and she is still annoyed by him too, so she just told him to come up by himself instead of meeting him at the lobby. The doorbell rings after a few minutes and she opens the door immediately.

 

"Come in.."

 

He wears a black jacket, a black baseball cap and a slipper. She stares at him, judging if he came here to pick another fight with her or not. He walks in, takes off his cap and his mask before turning to her with his doe eyes.

 

"It wasn't unanimous, right?"

 

That his first word, Yeri is anything but confused about what is going on.

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"When i sent you a question on that box on instagram story, it wasn't unanimous, right?"

 

She blinks her eyes a few times while trying to understand what his deal is. Well, if it's about instagram, Yeri is already more experienced than him so she teaches him a lot. From telling him that insta story won't last forever, how to tag people, and all the things a public figure needs to know to operate an SNS.

 

He has lots of questions at the beginning but he already gets a hold into it now. He's updating a lot when he feels like it, and not updating at all when he is busy. She doesn’t really care about his instagram and the content but he cares a lot, not just hers but also other people, he is curious about lots of things.

 

"I sent you a few questions back then, why didn't you tell me that you could find out it was me asking you?"

 

This side of him is hilarious, funny, absurd but also cute for her that's why she ended up laughing after hearing his question and told him to take a seat while she takes a bottle of soda for him.

 

"Are you really coming here for that question?"

 

"I thought it was anonymous."

 

He takes his drink and Yeri is taking a seat next to him, watching him from a very close range after a few weeks of arguing is actually felt good. She ended up smiling because of it.

 

"What did you do?”

 

He takes a deep breath before finally turning his face to her, and puts his arm on the couch headrest. 

 

“You have a new one.”

 

He made another tattoo on his upper arm, a small detail that’s not easy to notice from afar. She doesn’t actually remember all of his tattoos, but when she sees them, she will know if it’s changed. It’s been a while since they can actually talk about another topic, and it is not awkward at all. He lets her touch his arms and asks her about how it looks which is cool, it is always cool.

 

“So yeah, that wasn’t unanimous, I can see what you sent to me.”

 

His expression is getting dark once again when she finally answers his curiosity. She often posted those kinds of q n a box on instagram for her fans. There are always tons of people who ask her questions, and Jungkook joined them a few times. Asking her questions, pretending to be her fan, asking what she eats or what she’s doing, or just simply sending her encouraging words. Just like a fan. 

 

“Did you do something?”

 

“Yeah, i posted answers and questions to people on instagram thinking they won’t know it was me, so they will probably think i was being ridiculous and acting too friendly with them when i don’t even know them personally.”

 

She really wanted to laugh but seeing him treating this as a real serious concern stopped her from doing that. She reached out her hands to fix his hair and he received it well by doing the same thing to her.

 

“They will probably make some kind of headline about what I did again.”

 

“I’ve been wanting to ask you this, but how are you going to proceed with your plan? How are you going to tell people, your fans, mine about us? Have you actually thought about it?”

 

Yeri made that question to be as demanding as it is so Jungkook stopped staring at her and fixed his position. He seemed to be thinking hard to answer her but a few seconds later he showed her his phone. She looked at it and became even more confused.

 

“Your birthday is next month, right?”

 

That’s what he said while looking back at his phone screen, it was a picture taken by him. Yeri and Bam when he was still a puppy. She came to visit him and that was her first time meeting the dog. She spent time playing with him and these pictures came out. She still doesn’t understand the correlation of this picture, his plan and their future.

 

“I’ll post this picture on my instagram, and captioned it with something like Bam told you happy birthday, i’ll mention your id, tagging you on the picture and that’s it.”

 

She can’t believe what she heard, she actually thought that he would do something more serious about it, like a formal press release through his agency and stuff. But it turns out that he has plans for something like this.  Which is cute and more like him.

 

“People do this kind of thing right, what they call it.. Lovestagram?”

 

And she just laughed out loud, she even shed some tears after hearing his plan. He seems serious about this and it makes everything even funnier. 

 

She stopped when she felt pain in her stomach from laughing too much. She wiped her tears and went back to staring at Jungkook who still looked dead serious about what he just said.

 

"Lovestagram is not something like that."

 

"Really? I heard that a lot of people do that and they get caught too."

 

She doesn't know from where he heard ridiculous and absurd things like this, he is just funny to her.

 

"Lovestagram is done in secrecy. Couples gave hints here and there so people decipher it by themselves. Most of it is reaching but i know people who do that and totally get caught. There are tons of rumors coming from that. It is ambiguous.."

 

 Yeri stopped talking when Jungkook doesn't seem to follow her explanation or worse, he doesn't agree with her.

 

"I know what Lovestagram is."

 

"And that's totally not your plan. That picture is not subtle. It is my face. My name..what's subtle about it?"

 

"Well.. I'm using Bam."

 

"And you think people would actually believe that he wrote that post congratulating me on my birthday? typing those captions and posting that picture on your instagram?"

 

They both fell into a long silence, because they are aware how ridiculous and exhausting this topic is.

 

“Well, it’s just one picture and I promise I won't talk about you to anyone after that. If the media wanted to know, I'll just say it is my private life and that post  is the “news”, there is no more other than that.”

 

"What was the reason? I want a better explanation than just you who got mad and tired of your fame, you've been doing it, we have been doing this for years."

 

Jungkook stopped staring at her and leaning his head while staring at the ceiling instead. He looked so stressed and tired over this. But honestly for her, she needs more reason to why this talk even came out in the first place, when they never think of exposing themselves and what they have together. It is too complicated.

 

"I don't know."

 

And his answer is not really helping her curiosity, she just became even more confused. There are so many disadvantages for her and for him if they proceed with his plan. She can already imagine the chaos and the hard work people around them need to put to deal with it.

 

She always thinks it's not fair that people will definitely pay attention to news about her dating someone instead of songs she made or movies and dramas she shot. It's inevitable and Jungkook knows it more than anyone, he always gets mad every time news about him outside his professional work is circulating out there.

 

"You need to talk to me, so i can understand, because what you've been doing till right now is just making me annoyed and i already told you i don't want to do it if that is your reason, you should just be looking for someone else to do that with you."

 

What she said seems to be affecting him quite strongly that he's back to looking at her eyes again. This is her first time to actually threaten him about breaking up. No matter how many fights they had, they never did that to each other. So of course, he seemed surprised by it.

 

"Can you bring me some food?"

 

He looks around and Yeri shakes her head really fast.

"I'm on a diet."

 

"I mean.. food for me."

 

"You are on a diet too."

 

"I'm not."

 

She's not responding to his remarks because she started to lose her patience dealing with him tonight.

 

"Food."

 

That's what he said so she got up and walked to the kitchen to find something for him to eat. She's back with a heavy step and shoving his favorite chocolate snack to him.

 

He said thank you and devoured the snack while sometimes glancing at her. He is already aware how annoyed she is with him right now, judging from how careful he is when he puts aside his snack and turns to her again.

 

"Did I ever tell you that I'm jealous of what you have?"

 

"There are not many reasons for you to get jealous."

 

"You’re right. There’s only one."

 

She can't believe what she heard and she shakes her head while smirking because this is just so ridiculous. The audacity of him to say that.

 

"Let's hear it, What is it? what is the one thing i have that you wanted?"

 

She challenged him and he seems to be entertained by the way she's doing it because he started to chuckle.

 

"Tell me."

 

He is not continuing his words so she demands him to talk, and instead of answering he brings her closer to him, holding her hands and caressing it.

 

"Your capability to be honest with people around you. I want that."

 

She doesn't know how to respond to that because it is never in her imagination. She thought he got jealous over something she owned, not her capability.

 

"Watching you..How you treat your friends, and people who are close to you, your relationship with people around you, how honest you are and how open you are. I can never do that."

 

She still doesn’t say anything but focusing her eyes on him who talked with a smile but a sad eyes. She never thought it was a problem, he is a fun person, people easily liked him, he has so many friends, there are times when he chose to spend time with them instead of her. And she also does the same thing.

 

“You’re doing good.”

 

And that’s the only thing she can finally say to him after a while. She’s trying to compliment him with that, but he doesn’t easily believe her. He’s just sighing and back to eating his snack.

 

“I see you as the only thing normal in my life, so I want to have it without any burden. You have so many people who you can be honest with, but for me it is just..”

 

He stopped talking and Yeri realized, herself is included on that list, that short list of people who he can be honest with. 

 

“We have people who love us, just the way we are. “

 

Yeri means his fans, their fans who love them unconditionally and support them for years and everything they have done. She and Jungkook had their own mistakes in the span of their career but she never thought that they were both bad. They are doing really well for behaving, working and living in this chaotic, dirty, and cruel industry.

 

“It’s not like I can see them everyday, visiting their home in the middle of night, like this, right?”

 

A valid point. She suddenly felt soft and her heart was getting heavy watching him.

 

“Alright, You’re going to do that on my birthday, right? We still have a month to prepare and I'll try to inform people around me early.”

 

Jungkook is already on the verge of giving up and he doesn’t actually think about this too much since Yeri is basically against it and he knows how selfish this kind of mindset is. But when she finally  agreed without any argument, he felt a little bit surprised, and more than anything confused. Why did she change her mind?

 

“Well.. I know how you live your life, and there were times when I felt sorry for you because of the things you said.. So yeah.. Let’s do it.”

 

“Really?”

 

She stops looking at him and takes away the chocolate snack from his hands and starts eating it, piece by piece. When she said she is on a diet.

 

“Instead of getting exposed and having my privacy invaded, declaring it on my own actually sounds better”

 

She said those words lightly but it is obvious for him that she's still unsure about her own choice. Her voice is shaking and her eyes are teary too. It makes him feel like a jerk for doing this.

 

"We'll be fine."

 

But when she lifts her palm to him, asking for a high five with a smile that is so bright and cheerful, just like how she looked when someone's praising her for what she's doing. He became so happy and thankful that it was Yeri and not anyone else.

 

"Absolutely."

 

He gives her a high five, holding her hand and giving it a kiss.

 

***

 

Turns out that Yeri is so serious about preparing, she told him all the things people said to her about the possibility of them being together through what people called a lovestagram when he didn't actually use one before.

 

"Your birthday. Some people thought I was with you because I went to hang out at some place with my friend that day."

 

"Is this a lovestagram?"

 

She showed him his laptop and all her SNS accounts, which she posted online explaining why his name would just pop out randomly on top of people's minds everytime she posted a thing or two on her accounts. She said that she never limited what people said on her instagram account unlike him so she can see that kind of thing easily.

 

"Not sure, maybe.. they will.. think like that, next month."

 

"Cool."

 

"It is not cool."

 

She keeps scrolling after giving him a rude judgment for what he thought about this thing called Lovestagram.

 

"Same songs..I will definitely get roasted."

 

"Why?"

 

"You send me your playlist often, right? I listened to it and when I fell in love with the song I'll share it on my instagram, not just from you.. but.."

 

"Wait, someone else is sending you a playlist they made?"

 

Yeri is definitely in the same frequency as him if it's about music, movies, books or even food. Since they are very similar in age and have no prejudice about what kind of art and interests they're into, they ended up liking a lot of the same thing. Which is totally normal and makes sense for him.

 

It's just like sharing the same taste with your friends, fans, or random people on earth.

 

"Well.. yeah."

 

"I made it on my own."

 

"Which I could also find on your public profile.."

 

True that. Well, he liked what he liked so he shared it everywhere, including in public.

 

"So this is a lovestagram?"

 

Yeri is staring at him, looking amused with how many questions he asked about this lovestagram thing. She nods her head after a while.

 

"I think it is. I'll admit this one."

 

"I feel like this one isn't fair though, you can just find the song through what I shared in public and not in private."

 

"And what am I doing? stalking you publicly? It’s just making me look desperate.”

 

He doesn't say anything, because Yeri seems to get irritated and annoyed by now.

 

"Did I ever do any of this?"

 

He told her to search for anything else on her laptop instead of glaring at him.

 

"Well..You are not that active on SNS, but this one, same caption as mine?"

 

He watched the screen and there's a picture of him on instagram with one emoji as its caption, posted hours later after Yeri's who used the exact same one. They didn't write anything else on those pictures.

 

"It must be a coincidence, but people wouldn't think like that."

 

"uh? I did copy yours though."

 

He remembers scrolling through Yeri's feeds and she uploads this one and since he doesn't know what to say about the picture, he just simply copying her, since it looks cute.

 

"Really?"

 

"But it wasn't a lovestagram though, I just did it because I have nothing to write and yours looked cute, it's not like I'm doing it because I want you to notice me copying yours.."

 

She stopped him from talking by pinching his cheeks very hard and shaking her head. She looked even more annoyed than before.

 

“Try to explain it to the internet.”

 

That’s what she said before continuing scrolling her instagram account. Yeri really posted a lot of pictures, she is actually the better one at interacting with fans. Even though there are also things that he does better than her on that aspect. But for the instagram thingy, she does it a thousand times better than he ever did.

 

“Ah.. your food taste.”

 

Yeri showed him a post from an anonymous user on the internet about all the things she liked and he also often mentioned the same thing when he was asked. It does feel like a trap actually, he doesn’t always know what Yeri said in public about her favorite food or what she's doing on her SNS, but there is part of people who’s leading him into talking the same thing with her. He doesn’t want to think it was intentional, but a little part of him thinks that they are doing it with a purpose, to gather stuff to attack him when their relationship proves to be true.

 

“That’s yours too.”

 

“Well, I think it is a problem where we both like something people usually hate. It doesn’t look natural.”

 

Yeri sounds disappointed that she thinks there are so many things from their past that people would use to justify their relationship when they go public. She seems a little bit stressed, but there is nothing they can do. It is what it is.

 

“I mean.. We are really dating, so those people are not actually wrong.”

 

He’s trying to sound mature and reasonable, afraid if she gets even more annoyed. She closed her laptop and sighing before closing her eyes and laying down on the couch. He watched her and honestly, he wouldn’t be surprised if Yeri backs down and changes her mind about this again.

 

“You really need to treat me well, after this.”

 

She suddenly gets up again and hits his lap while smiling. 

 

“Uh?”

 

“I don’t mean I would attach myself to you and threaten you to always be my boyfriend for a century. But we’re about to go through so much s and you know, you are always the only one who can make me feel less stressed. so… “

 

“Did I ever treat you badly though? “

 

He believes he’s not. They both do relationships in a very healthy way. He never really controls her over what she’s doing outside her life with him. He never gets jealous too much with how friendly she is with her friends. Even though he made some complaints, so did she. She said he’s way too good at interacting with other women that people could easily think that he is flirting with them. Which is a little bit true. And she just said his usual surroundings are too loud, crowded and noisy because of it.

 

“I told you. This plan we’re going to do will definitely change our relationship.”

 

“It won’t.”

 

“We’ll see.”

 

She’s back to sit on the couch, asking for his arms and using it as a pillow to sleep. There will be a change, that’s true. But it won’t be as significant as Yeri imagined.

 



 

 

 

Jungkook is done with his break after two months or so, he started to pick up a few schedules here and there. Mostly behind the scenes work for what he’s going to do later. Yeri does the same thing too. They don’t see each other often, but keep in contact really well since her birthday is approaching in a few days. 

 

“It’s good that you are here.”

 

He is in the middle of texting her when a few staff from his agency are coming with papers on their hands. They seem not happy.

 

“Mr. Kim thinks we should say something about this.”

 

He received a print out of news, posted, internet things, about another rumor of him having a girlfriend. He is a little bit panicked because if Yeri and him get caught right now, then their plan, things they’ve been talking about for months, will completely fail. 

 

“What do you think?”

 

He reads what’s written quickly and yeah, the lovestagram thing is always the problem. Someone linked every thing he posted on instagram and other SNS accounts to what other people posted, a random person but her staff said she is not really a commoner.

 

“Woah, it makes more sense.”

 

He is actually confused and overwhelmed that everything posted sounds like a complete truth.

 

“So is this lovestagram?”

 

“Excuse me?”

 

“No.. I mean people build this narration just based on what I posted on the internet?”

 

All the staff are looking at each other, because they don’t seem prepared to see his reaction. He is smiling and laughing because he finds everything is so interesting and absurd. Just how do people do this? It must have taken a lot of their time, and why did they do it? None of this isn’t even true.

 

“Yes. That’s what people usually do. To make money. It’s the same person who threatened you  a few months ago.”

 

“Ah.. is that so?”

 

“So?”

 

“I don’t know this person.”

 

“Alright, we’ll go with that.”

 

They left after gaining that short confirmation from him. He takes all the printed out paper to his studio and reads it again. It is almost like a novel, what was written. He shakes his head a few times because how this kind of thing could be a thing. And the worst of everything is that people actually believe it. He doesn’t usually care about what people are saying regarding his private matters but since this is new for him, he decided to check some people 's reactions.

 

“They actually believe it.”

 

It does surprise him that so many people believe what was written at the beginning. Well.. they can not actually blame them too much because the poster makes it seem believable. But still.. most of them are curious that his name is on trending because of it. He released a lot of songs and music but it is a bit easier to trend because of things like this. A little bit of shame but that’s how it is.

 

“They worked fast.”

 

Half an hour later, his agency finally released their stance. It’s a little bit scary to see things unveil because he usually avoids watching it in real time like right now but. It does make him realize how fragile and how easy his public persona is to get manipulated. Not just by his agency but even by random people. He knows it is probably a consequence coming from winning everything in life at such a young age, but it’s not necessarily making him feel good. He decided to spend more time in his studio and take a few hours nap after telling his manager that he gets annoyed over what was happening.

 

He wakes up at night and finds Yeri has been calling him for a few times. She will definitely ask about the news. He called her and she picked up right away.

 

“You worked hard.”

 

That’s what she said to him right away. There’s a little chuckle on her voice but it actually sounds that she gets worried too.

 

“Today must be so disastrous.”

 

He gets up from his couch and finds himself smiling hearing Yeri feeling bad for him over this thing.

 

“Nope. I slept all day.”

 

"Good job."

 

"I'm sorry I didn't call earlier."

 

"It's ok, I already read everything."

 

He's no longer responding to her until she calls his name again.

 

“Why?”

 

“A day before my birthday, my web drama is going to get screened at the cinemas. I invited some of my friends to watch, so..I wanted you to come. And I also need a ride home that day.”

 

Jungkook knows why Yeri is asking him very carefully about this. It is because of their plan which will be happening on her birthday and that would be the last time they could go somewhere together before people know what is going on between them. He has already seen the drama multiple times, and Yeri is really good in it. She told him it was one of the projects that makes her proud of herself.

 

“I’ll be there, text me the address.”

 

“Alright, I'll see you then.”

 

It was a rather short conversation than he expected judging from what is going on today. 


 

***

 

Jungkook was invited to the very late night screening. He came in with his disguise attire and entered the cinema when the lights were out. Seems like no one else is here, it’s just Yeri and a few of her best friends watching the movie. She notices him and he takes an empty spot away from her, afraid if he bothers her and her other friends. 

 

The movie went on for almost two hours. He already knows how the storyline is but seeing Yeri on the big screen is actually fun and makes him proud too somehow. This is one of the things she had done before he could even try. If it's about singing, dancing, or making music, they are always in line as they’re already doing it in their respective careers but for being an actress. She is way ahead of him, and he actually never thinks about following her steps.

 

“I’ll call you unnie!”

 

The movie is not yet finished when he sees Yeri's friends are leaving after taking some pictures with her. They don’t seem to notice his existence and it is actually good, so he doesn’t need to greet them. It would be awkward after what happened a few days ago.

 

“Let’s go.”

 

Yeri came down to his seat, when the movie was still going on. He refuses to get up because he wants to see everything until the end but she drags his hands.

 

“You already watched this enough.”

 

That’s what she said and he ended up obeying her, taking her hands and walking behind her.

 

“Since my birthday is in a few hours, let’s visit some places.”

 

Yeri is asking him to drive her for a night walk around the city, they stop by in one park near her elementary school and walk around the neighborhood for a while. Yeri was born and lives in the city and he does feel like an outsider when they find some places to play outside. She knows so much better than him.

 

“I’ll buy you dinner.”

 

They sit in one of the benches with a playground as their view, Yeri is eating one piece of small bread she took out from her bag. But shaking her head when he offers to buy her dinner.

 

“To celebrate your movie.”

 

“I already did that with all the cast and director. Last night.”

 

“You did good.”

 

She takes a bite of her bread and glances at him, smiling after receiving praise over what she did.

 

“You already told me that a hundred times.”

 

“But it’s true.”

 

She offered him half of her bread and he ate everything at once.

 

“Maybe because I really love doing it, that’s why it came out great.”

 

“I remember you were scared at first.”

 

She did. Yeri has gone through so much a few years ago, and everytime she did something new she always prepared to get sworn at and hated before expecting to gain praise. But the best part of her personality is that she never stops. 

 

“Can you blame me?”

 

“No. But I'm glad it turned out great.”

 

“Thank you.”

 

She gave him a smile and her bright eyes showed how happy she is for what she’s having right now. Her life, her career, her achievements, her friends, even this relationship she has with him is definitely one of the reasons why she became so happy these days. It is obvious.

 

And why would he take that away from her over his selfish decision?

 

“Give me that.”

 

He offers her help to Yeri where she struggles to open a can of coffee she brought. She gave it to him real fast.

 

“I’m going to take a picture of you, and I'll post this one after you posted my picture with Bam..”

 

What she said made him stop immediately. She looked surprised because he didn't show any response or expression over her joke.

 

“Why? Can’t I do that?”

 

“Let’s don’t do any of that. Let’s stay like this. Me as your secret.”

 

Jungkook knows that he is sounding like the biggest hypocrite right now, after saying so many things to Yeri about what he wanted, until she agreed to do this but backed down at the last minute. He doesn’t want to destroy what Yeri has gained and he already saw what happened a few days ago. It was a complete and total mess. She doesn’t deserve any of that. He isn't even happy having his private life manipulated that much.

 

“Why?”

 

He bites his lips and stops staring at her because it turns out that it is hard to explain what he is actually thinking.

 

“It won’t do any good to you.”

 

Yeri doesn’t seem to be delighted hearing his reasoning and her expression is getting darker now. He really needs to explain things better than this.

 

“It will probably do good for me, making me less tired because then people will only talk about you instead of other people who I have no relation to as my girlfriend. My life will definitely get quieter than right now, just like how I wanted it.”

 

“No, it’s not. It will just get even louder and it’s going to be all about me.”

 

“And i don’t mind, i rather hear people talk about you nonstop instead of someone else..that plan will just do good for me but not you and what you have right now.”

 

She doesn’t say anything when he can finally explain it in longer words and more makes sense. Yeri knows this, she said no before because she already has this in mind.

 

“It was a selfish choice I made for us.”

 

“It was  our decision. I understand your concerns and I wanted to help.”

 

“See? You are just doing it because you feel bad for me, you know how many disadvantages you will get from doing this, but because I beg like a baby..”

 

Yeri lifts her hands and tells him to stop talking. She already looked annoyed right now.

 

“You were not begging. I changed my mind because we went through a mature discussion, and no I'm not feeling bad for you, I just understand.”

 

“Really?”

 

He laughs at her because no matter how hard she’s trying to tell him that she changed her decision for logical reasons. He knows it isn’t one hundred percent true.

 

“Your big doe eyes when you were asking are helping, but still..”

 

“You just feel sorry for me, and that’s ok. But now I understand why you refused to do this at first.”

 

“How do you understand it?”

 

Yeri’s voice is getting lower now, she’s no longer looking at him but an empty swing in front of her.

 

“It isn’t fair.”

 

“How?”

 

“You could become the first singer from our country who’s becoming an astronaut, and people will also put my name on the headline news for no reason. It isn’t fair.

 

She’s trying to hold her laugh but fails at the end, that’s why she’s covering her face. The sound of her laugh is making everything a little bit better for him.

 

 

“You are doing remarkable things right now, and you are loving every process of it, just like the movie we just watched. It was your hard work. I don’t want to become a part of that.”

 

 

“But you are already a part of it.. You are the one who is rehearsing the script with me. Even your manager helped me deliver my costume because my team slipped one time. Not just that one movie, you are already part of my hard work for such a long time so..”

 

Yeri is no longer laughing and is back to staring at him, her eyes are teary. 

 

“Let’s keep that as a secret from others a little bit longer. That’s what I'm saying.”

 

And she cried. Not a dramatic cry or the worrisome cry, just a minimized shedding tears, overwhelmed kind of cry. She looks funny to him because she was just so bright earlier and now she’s in this situation.

 

“If we do get caught, like other people. Of course, I will not deny your existence at all. I’ll admit it right away that you are mine, but..”

 

“You don’t want to expose yourself?”

 

“Well.. If you want to, I'll be glad to do that.. But I think this time is not a good time, maybe later when..”

 

“Later? Are you really thinking that this will be going on forever?”

 

“It is not?”

 

Yeri is not answering him with words, but she does give him a smile that he can translate it as a yes or a maybe, but her answer is definitely something positive. She gets up after wiping her tears and gives him her phone.

 

 

"Take a picture of me on that swing."

 

She sat on the swing and posed for a picture. She looked pretty even though her eyes are a little bit red but it isn't really obvious since her surroundings are not too bright, only a few street lamps are giving their lights right now. He took 3 pictures of her and gave her phone back.

 

“I’ll drive you home, I have an early schedule tomorrow.”

 

He walks away first and turns to Yeri again when she’s busy with her phone instead of following him.

 

“What are you doing?”

 

He walks back to her and peeking at her phone screen only to have her shove it to his face 

 

“I’m posting the picture you just took, with a red heart emoji.”

 

“No, you’re not.”

 

He takes her phone immediately and she really does, the three pictures he just took on that swing.

 

“I am. Just so you know that I love you, that’s what the heart meant.”

 

She’s pointing her hands to the phone screen and her eyes are becoming bigger when she knows something is not right from his expression.

 

“Why?’

 

“I posted a picture on instagram when we arrived, that empty swing and this whole playground. I thought this place was beautiful, that's why.."

 

"You never posted pictures in real time ! why now?"

 

Yeri snatched her phone from his hands really quick and he can see that she's trying to delete the picture she just posted.

 

"If you deleted it, people would know that you did something wrong."

 

She stopped and glared at him. She looked so frustrated but not angry.

 

"What do you want me to do then, genius?"

 

He is thinking about deleting his post too but then he's just making it even more obvious. He already posted like 30 minutes ago. Millions of people have seen it, and it's already circulating all over the world. So does Yeri's. And judging from the circumstances her pictures are probably circulating even faster than usual.

 

“Let’s just think of some lies and excuses if people ever noticed.”

 

He takes her shoulder and drags her to walk with him. Yeri is sighing because how stupid his idea was but he knows that she’s already doing it on her mind. Making up excuses or blatantly lying about it. People like them do it everyday, who cares. It’s the choice of others who want to believe or not.

 

“So is this the Lovestagram ? “

 

He talks while whispering in her ear and Yeri lets out a small laugh because of it. 

 

“As far as i know, it is supposed to be done purposefully. Not by a stupid mistake like this, but well.. If you wanted to call it so.. Then it is a Lovestagram done by me and you perfectly.”

 

"Agreed."

 

 



JK 'S IG to follow : @abcdefghi__lmnopqrstuvwxyz

YR'S IG to follow : @yerimiese

 

I am just so happy they both use IG now so this story came out, thank you for reading <3