Life With Children: Embrassment

Life With Children
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seulgi and Joohyun were in the middle of their . “Umma?” The couple paused and saw Woojun looking at them with a confused facial expression.

 

He closed the door, and the couple quickly got off of each other.

 

“I thought you locked the door, Seul?” “I thought I did too, guess I got caught up in our oral session.”

 

Joohyun was heavily blushing as she was putting on her clothes and felt embarrassed.

 

“How are we going to explain this to Woojun?” She said. “I don’t know. I told Wonwoo.” “And I told Yerim.”

 

“! I have to tell him?” Seulgi complained. “Why don’t we both just tell him since he is the youngest child?”

 

“That’s better than me telling him. It’s going to be hard telling a 10 year old.” Seulgi says. “Not really, if we tell him that then we’ll be fine. Kids right now need to know.”

 

Seulgi sighs feeling embarrassed that his youngest son had witnessed their love making.

 

In the mornings Joohyun was preparing breakfast as Yerim was texting and Wonwoo helped set up the table.

 

“You know you could help me.” He gave her a hint. “It’s your turn to set the table up oppa.”

 

“Hey noona.” Yerim looks at Woojun. “Yes?” “Could I hangout with you and Hong joong today?” “Huh? Why?” “Please?” He gave her a puppy face which was her weakness.

 

“Fine. I’ll text him.” “Yay!” He cheered. “What’s going on?” Seulgi came to the table to help Joohyun put the food on the table.

 

“Oh Woojun just ask to hangout with me and Hong joong and he said sure.”

 

Seulgi and Joohyun both looked at each other. “Okay, Woojun. But we need to talk to you tonight.” “Okay.”

 

 

Woojun was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter