Character Introduction

Season's of Love

Two Alpha’s colliding each way, that was how they remember their first encounter.

They were classmates, know each other’s name and existence but was never close enough to have a conversation or even start one. Neither of them gets the highest grades nor top the class but both have strengths of their own to be considered A-listers.

One who possesses the burning heat of a blazing flame. She will let anyone enter her life with a warm welcome but no one can ever touch the heat of her soul. She was born to be brave of boundaries, can lead and care like a lioness but can also survive independently as a tiger. Her strong yet outgoing personality makes her admirable to others and build loyal friendships. Although love intentions were afraid of her. She’s Hwang Eunbi, Class-A and high school’s most active & competitive student.

On contrary there was this cold and naturally smart student. Her stares will make you freeze and her silence will make you feel the cold air of summer. She held back a lot in life but was lowkey unpredictable and good in everything she tries. She can make anyone follow her lead with her intimidating look and conserved personality. Her walls are high as a mountain but her ocean eyes speaks deep when you try to listen. She’s Choi Yuna, Class-A and high school’s president who likes everything to be properly organized.

They were both a catch, they said. But no one dare to try them.