.1

The White lies
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Ya!!! What's the big deal???!" I honestly don't know what s up with this guy, I was just trying to get an American at this coffee place. I scoffed as he bows down multiple times.

"I really didn't mean to bump into you, Ms.Kang, please don't fire me." He kneels down begging for forgiveness while I  turn to get my coffee and leave. 

My name is Seulgi well Kang Seulgi to be exact. I  own three establishments and a corridor of marketing places and model agencies. I work with different models from time to time and like to keep my life together as neatly as possible.  Wen on the other hand doesn't really like to be in the media much and works under the busiest hospital in Seoul as a neurosurgeon. We both don't keep much in contact because of our schedules and never having the chance to breathe. Honestly seeing her someday and getting in touch wouldn't be so bad.

"MISS. KANG IS IT TRUE THAT YOU FIRED ANOTHER EMPLOYEE THIS MONTH??" "KANG WOULD IT BE POSSIBLE TO GET UNDER YOUR AGENCIES WITHOUT THE NEED TO GO TO THREE LEGAL PROCESSES AND A LAWYER CHECK-UP???" "IS IT TRUE YOU SHAMED SOMEONE IN FRONT OF EVE-"  

Ah yes suffocating under the media wasn't something I was very fond of but I had to deal much with the prior that I had a big hit with my agencies. The flashing of the cameras making me dizzy really didn't help. 

"YA LEAVE HER ALONE" I felt a tug on my arm while being dragged out of the moshpit and into a nearby bookstore. I couldn't really see her face because of the whole face mask and dorky sunglasses she had on. But for sure who couldn't forget that angelic voice. "Hello, wennieeeaa" I slapped her forehead as I laughed. 

"Seul it's not funny maybe a thank you would be appreciative you know." Wendy rolled her eyes as I gave her a big hug and pinched her cheek. "Thank you hamster although I do quietly remember that you don't like the social press." Smiling at her as she looked mostly annoyed. "Well, you're welcome you know? I haven't seen you in a while seulgi-ah" as said as she looked down and played with her fingers. 

 

 

"YOU KNOW I DISLIKE SNAKES SEUL" Wendy ran away standing five feet away from me. I put away the snake back into his cage while wendy is scared mindlessly. I took wendy back to my house because knowing the press I know they'd chase her all the way to America

"How you've been seul?" She sits down in front of me feeling more relaxed since buddy gino is back in his cage. But. How have I've been honestly? Nowadays all I do is work and never really have the chance to think to myself. "Just work honestly so nothing ...What about you?"  she sighs and smiles "That's good but great minds think alike since you already said my answer through your mouth!" She awkwardly laughs and rubs her nape. "it's been hectic and pretty tiring and sometimes I wished we could go back and just enj

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter