CLARIFICATIONS

snow drop few years later

CHAPTER 4


What is wrong with him seriously? I don't understand what is he angry about. Since i don't like being stood up this way i run behind him "Ya..wait...i said wait for me!" I finally reach him and grab his wrist, i can see he is mad since Him So Ho isn't even turning around.


"What the heck is wrong with you? Why are you being this way? " It was easy for him to free himself from my hold but i was quick and put myself in front of him. "Now what is it that is making you this angry?" He smile sarcastically


"Only you can be angry? I can't? I also don't want to see you right now...are you not happy? Since it's mutual now, i won't see you again don't worry" After sayong those words he tried to pass me by but...i grab his hand and twist it behind his back "YA! what the!"


"Surprised? I am not the old Young ro, i know how to defend myself now and there in so way i will accept whatever you tell me to do...so quickly tell me what is going on before i hurt you more " Young Ro indeed impressed him but who was he? He, kim so ho was a soldier first and foremost and unfortunately for her this was just a piece of cake for him. His mouth relaxed and his eyes became serious and he became visibly angry.


"If you want to know i will tell you then...but you should stop this before you hurt yourself"


"Do you really think i will get scared of you? Dream on"


"I warned you" While she was distracted in talking with him he took advance of her being distracted , she loosed her grip on his shoulder so with his free hands and a quick movement pushed her hand away and then turned around and pushed her away freeing his own hand


"YA!" She wasn't pushed too much away but the impact was still strong and she almost lost balance so he grabbed her hand and Young Ro ended up in his embrace. "Sigh"  He sigh and touch his arm that she twisted before while she was standing still in between his arms.


"Damn...i should train more"


"You did a good job for a beginner"


"What beginner! It's been two years since i started ok?"


"I see"


"So...why are you avoiding me, why are you angry?" She softened her voice and after all that just happened he found himself way too attached to her, his anger can't even last a second. Her head was right below his chin and it was something he did way to easily to rest his chin on her head.


"Ya..."


"Yesterday i went out of my house for awhile and i saw you...with another guy..."


"When she heard his words her eyes opened wide and she felt like she was found out after cheating, but it was not what happened"


"I...was not laughing...i almost kicked him yesterday" But he didn't believe her words.


"I am serious...sigh. Fine i will tell you everything" At that moment the middle aged woman known as the big mouth of the palace came down from the stairs and looked at them shaking her head.


"Young-" But her husband came soon after and then  told her off, asking to stop and go out, he looked at them and apologized before leaving."I think we better get inside...there are many big mouth in this place-" She said and he nodded, she grabbed his hand and brought him to her apartment.


"So...i will explain everything...even thought i don't know why i should explain" At her words he was a bit annoyed and was about to get up and leave but she soon stopped him "Wait, wait...i t was a joke...sit" Before turning around to sit down again he smiled a bit but when he faced her again his expression became once again that of an angry man.


"So..." She started to play with her hands in embarrassment " After what happened that day...you know" She indicated them both with her finger.


"After the kiss "She tried so hard to avoid that topic but she could not avoid it anymore so.


"...Yes...that kiss. Anyway...i decided it was best to just know other people and forget you for good" While listening to her Him soo ho heart hardened "So?" His voice was very cold and she could feel it all "It was just a meeting, with nothing but a few chat but it was not like i expected and he was just trash and i could not put my mind at rest...he caw that i was not into him or interested and so he tried to force himself on me but me and my friend gave him a piece of our mind and that's how it went...so there is nothing more to it. If you don't believe me you can just go and talk about them, i am sure it became the talk of the city."


"Still if it was as you expected you would have kept on seeing him right?" She had no idea of how to respond, maybe yes or maybe not, the only think she knew is that whatever she decide to do, didn't help and instead it make her even more restless. Whatever she would have done Young ro would have only a man in her mind and that's him, that was something she was sure of, maybe the only thing she was certain about but it was also the hardest thing to accept but then, when she saw how angry he was and how lonely and lost she felt when he saw him distancing himself from her. She understood that she was hurting even more than she ever thought. It was something she never expected to happened. "I don't think it would have ended in marriage if you want to know"


"Why?"


"Because i came to realize that every time i talked to him the only man i want to see at that moment was only just you" She could not see him in the face at all, because admitting it was like eating back everything she told him till that moment. Him Soo Ho didn't say anything and curious and worried she gave him a few look and he was nowhere to be found until she felt the warm hug from behind, it was comforting and her heart started to pound very loudly.


"What..."


"So...now it seems to me like you are telling me not to let go...if it's like this i will not let go anymore. Don't even think about doing something like that again"


Young Ro felt like she lost something but in the end she, who tried to change fro the scare and innocent girl she was back then, is still maybe the same as before. She feel protected in his embrace. She turn around and return the hug slowly and hesitantly. Him Soo Ho could feel her hesitation and so he waited for her to come to him. In the past even when he was scared to show her his affection for fear it would hurt her, in the end he was always the one to stand in front of her, he could never leave her alone, no matter how much she hurt him at the end of the road he was always sure she would be there waiting for him. He smiled, slowly Young To let him go pushing him gently away and she looked him in his eyes, he  still smiled.


"What?"


" God, you changed in just a few minutes"


"I am sure sure you know the reason why"


"I find it strange, i never saw you smiling so much nor have i ever seen you
 so talkative."
 
 
 "I just found this out recently after i saw you...i just felt it was right..."
 
 
 "So where you..." She hesitated in asking and he gave her a gentle smile, he knew what she wanted to know"
 
 
 "I was not ok...not for a day" She gently grabbed his hand as if to comfort him "But i am fine now"
 
 
 "So, you told me you are here because you have a mission...i presume they freed you because you where useful" He looked elsewhere, it was evident how he wanted to avoid the topic, but she was not going to back down, if he wanted to stay in her life she wanted to know "Look..i am not stupid, if i give it some thoughts..i am sure that it's someone i also know...maybe the detective kang moo...he was the one right?" He looked surprised"
 
 
 "So what he told you to do? This time i will not just cry, i changed so...speak"
 
 
 "This is not a joking matter"
 
 
 "After what happened back then you think i am joking? But i am gambling my sanity here. If i decide to make you come back in my life i need to know everything and yes even if it's dangerous, so speak everything before i go to him myself" She became very scary during the years he wasn't beside her.But he just gave her a small smile and then he sat down  across her, this time a bit more serious. " Are you even sure it's him?" She was serious too.
 
 
 "I think i am right, the only one who could help you go back after all that mess was him right"
 
 
 "If i where to be precise as i know things went this way. The one who saved me for real was the doctor"
 
 
 "The doctor? Didn't she escape?"
 
 
 "It seems like  she came back and made a deal with kang mo or at least this is what i think or else i have no idea how could she still be alive"
 "
 
 "Did you see her again?" He shake his head.
 
 
 "What is he trying to do, for god sake"
 
 
 "I have no idea what he wants to do but it seems like he was the one who traded for me to stay alive..."
 
 
 "I see...in the end he must feel close to you after what happened back then since he was betrayed in what where his belief back then...so what did he tell you?"
 
 
 "He said that he wanted me to help him in finding a man and if i help hi then he will help me with my sister and he would set me free from being a spy.
 
 
 "Is he telling the truth? Will he really help you to be a free man?"
 
 
 "That is what he said" She smiled and even Him soo "Then i will help you with that" His smile soon disappeared "I hope you are Joking"
 
 
 "I am not..."
 
 
 "I am not going to make you do something so dangerous, the last time was enough for me" He said with a stern kind of voice.
 
 
 "I am not the same-"
 
 
 "I was able to take you down so quickly what do you think you can do with someone who want to hurt you for real?"
 
 
 "There are many other ways for girls to hurt someone and also i was distracted only because it was you...it happened many times in the past i escaped just fine everytime so-"
 
 
 "Wait...what? You where attacked before?" He said concerned "It was not someone from the past" She knew exactly what he was thinking "Unfortunately even thought this place is a small country girls are still seen as just tool for playing around...there are not many people but a lot of man are like this and about a year ago...i heard that people escaped from a prison and many people think that those cases are because of these ex convicted...but i refuse to think that these people are so stupid to do that. Anyway...are you happy now? I think that thanks to me all those people will find it difficult have babies from now on" He was startled " Young Ro...what happened top you?"
 
 
 "I grew up and i had to learn to defend myself since i am alone now..."She was serious and he understood it all anyway something was fishy it could not be a coincidence and the fact that he was sent here in this country, after listening to her explanation he thought of what to do...maybe he could give her a better kind of advice so she would be more effective in protecting herself when he is not around, she is a smart girl and she will understand what he means and anyway if she is by his side it will be better at least he learned his lesson, if he need to escape at least he need to have her around so that she won't be his weak point. "Fine...tomorrow i will bring you to him...i also need to ask something to him"
 
 
 "Good choice"

 

 

 

 

Here we go with another chapter i hope you will enjoy