3 unsolved problems

snow drop few years later


 CHAPTER 3
 
 
 "REMEMBER! You need to dress up very pretty ok? I am doing my best to find us some good husbands ok?"
 
 
 "..."
 
 
 "YA! DO YOU UNDERSTAND?!"
 
 
 "A dammit! Yes i understand, stop screaming"
 
 
 "Good...prepare to go to war"
 
 
 "...yea,yea...i hope there is going to be some good food"
 
 
 "....shut up"
 
 
 "w---"I watch the phone "She hang up on me...o god. O    well" After i finally ended our conversation and went in the bathroom to wash. It was a relaxing shower, albeit at some point i remembered every sensation i felt just yesterday with Him soo ho. But i need to forget him, that is the reason why i will go to the group blind date. I already choose my outfit.
 
 
 "I hope it's not to exaggerated to wear this dress...it doesn't matter i have already decided to wear this." The outfit i will be wearing is an elegant dress, a black stretch viscose knit off-the-shoulder dress. It has contrast ivory ruffles with black tipping details, as well as a mini volume skirt.
 
 
 "...I don't want too waste too much time... " I look at the dress and sigh..."Bring me luck" i said. Almost an hour went by because of my long hair they where very hard to deal with, so i just straighten them "Gosh my hair are way too long...next time i will have to cut them a bit." I look myself into the mirror satisfied "I am very beautiful...not bad, i am even proud of my makeup" I am amazed myself. As i look to the watch i get all my necessities and then go out of the house.
 
 
........................


I hear the telephone ring. I already know who it is and so i take my time to answer. At the moment i am a bit annoyed everytime they call me and now it's one of those times... i hate being disturbed when i am eating. Anyway from the  kitchen to the living room i finally arrive and answer while eating on my salad.


" Hi"


"Am i disturbing you? " A sarcastic voice is asking me.


"I am a human being in the end, i also eat"


"Yea,yea. So did you find anything?" Well how should i answer to this question? Sorry no, i was too busy talking with the girl i am crazy for and without even searching her house i got to live in her same building. O right, i forgot that we kissed and it was such a nice feeling i could not think about anything else for all night long...of course i cannot say something like this.


I look outside the window across the table.


"Well...for now i saw no one that is suspicious. Are you sure it's this the place? "


"I am sure about my Intel telling me that was the right zone"


" But not if the place he is hiding is that apartment complex...beautiful"


" Stop being funny you are not fun at all believe me"


"I will search better don't you worry" my tone was calm and annoyed.


"Fine, but you have to find the spy soon"


"Who did you take me for seriously, to search a person there is needed at least a few month but you want me to find someone who is used to hiding in just a few weeks, i am not a god"


"That's for sure, because if you where a god i am sure you would not have ended up in this predicament "


"Yea...now i will have to go, see you" O want to kill him so bad!


" Bye" After ending the call i finish eating and i heard from above my head that she stopped making noises. I am a bit curious, what have she been doing all this time?


"Now that i think about it, i stopped to ear sounds for awhile...o wait...someone is coming down from the stairs" A good thing residing in these kind of apartment is that you can ear everything, so i can know all the affairs and rumors that happen in here, and the upside down is that people will also ear what is happening here, so i need to pay attention to what i say and do...but now the most important thing is...can she be the one who is coming down?


" I am curious, should i go and take a look?" But what excuse do i use?


" Go out for a walk...yea" Determined after choosing my lame excuse i get out  right in time to see her. The first thing i notice are her black heels and then her beautiful and slender legs, as she came down i remained completely breathless. She is wearing a black dress that give that elegance that i never saw before. I mean, i left her as a young girl in college and i found herself becoming even more beautiful and gorgeous...i have no idea of what to say. I could not utter a sound but she was the one to notice me first and she blocked herself in an instant...as she noticed me, young ro' s eyes became bigger from the surprise and then she turned around, i could see her ear became a bit red and i don't think i was any better. I don't know what to say...i titchy my right ear and smile a bit embarrassed.


"You are...very beautiful" I tell her the truth  and she look my way slowly, this time she is more collected and calm.


"Really?...thanks" She said and then another few seconds of silence caused by pure embarrassment...wait...but where is she going all pretty like this?

 

"Young ro...where are you going like this?" She look at herself and then she land her stare at her watch " O i..." It's as if she doesn't know what to say to me...this is suspicious now i now what to talk about.


"Yes i am waiting" I smile gently...just where are you going seriously! Unfortunately i cannot be too much of a busybody


" Well..i am going..." Again she take a look at her watch " O sorry, i need to go it's getting very late"


"What? Hey wait! Did she just ignore me?...She avoided answering my question too...this is not good" I quickly enter the room and go directly to the window


"Who is she waiting for dressed that way?" I regret so much letting her go...should i follow her?


"YOUNG RO!"


"That voice...so she is meeting her friend...what a relief" I have no time to even keep on watching her face because my eyes notice something else


"Wait...isn't that man the one who is...wait where did i see him again?....right! Near the school. A homeless man...but why is he dressed like that with that expensive car?" I take the binocular and go out of the apartment, the  girls already left and i hide myself near a parked car, after that i quickly point it at the man. "Who are you waiting for?"


"From some meter away...that middle aged man... it came out of the house... to throw away the trash?...is he going to talk with that guy or not?" As i keep watching the middle aged man leave for the apartment he came from  and a few minutes later that fake homeless guy took the sac that the man from before threw away. It looked inside it and then took it with him in the car..."!"  I could not follow him since i don't have a car, but i was able to read the license plate.

 Right after that car left the man from the apartment came out again and look in the trash bin, he takes something and hid it in the jacket then looking from left to right he walk suspiciously following the dictation of the car by foot.
 
 " Where are you going, show me your destination" I whisper to myself as i follow him always trying not to let him notice me. Turn left and right i cannot really find the way he is going, i don't know much about this place so i can only use the name of the shops i see all around. After i see him entering a place called the night pleasure.
 
 
"Are you kidding me?" He knocked three times and then gave a more powerful knock on the small door near the entrance and a girl let him in.


 "For now i cannot enter inside, i have no equipment and no back up place so i better just find my way back for now and inform that idiot." Turning around i try to find the way i came from " Let's see, this shop here...then  this way" I keep on walking till i see a familiar face from my right. It was Young ro, she was smiling  beautifully but to who? In front of her i saw a man he was quite good looking, even tough it cannot compare to me...
 
 
 "What he hell is she doing here?" Outside was quite cold and i had no time to take a jacket I was only wearing a white shirt with long sleeves. I could see them because the place they were sitting was near a big transparent window. I waited and waited, and when i saw that man touching her hand on top of the table i almost went inside and hit him so hard he would learn not to know his place. Dammit, after what happened between us she even went to a blind date?
 
 
 "What the am i doing? I better go home"
 
 
 .....
 It was difficult but i was finally able to find my way home and the first thing i did was take a warm shower, only later i would sit on the couch and take the phone.
 
 
 "Hi, since you called you must have some news"
 
 
 " I do"
 
 
 "Perfect then tell me"
 
 
 "First of all, take note of the license plate i am going to give you"
 
 
 " O sure wait a bit...ok go on i found the pen and paper"
 
 
 " Ok" I dictate to him the numbers and then he ask me a question i never tough he would ask me.
 
 
 "By the way, are you mad with me?"
 
 
 " No why?"
 
 
 " Well it seems to me like you are very angry with someone and since  it's not me who you are angry with i wonder who might it be?"
 
 
 " It's not your business, i am just not feeling well"
 
 
 "Gosh, calm down will you? I won't ask anymore, tsk".
 
 
 " A well. Anyway i also found the guy we where searching for, so from now on i will start the investigations, the number of the apartment is 37."
 
 
 " Fine...tell me the rest in detail tomorrow... now i want to sleep...you called at this late hour"
 
 
 "If i have to suffer you will suffer together with me" I had to said it, it was all his fault.
 
 
 I put the phone pack to his place and then walk to the kitchen to drink some water, i bit my lips and i can feel blood in my mouth.
 
 
 "Dammit...how can she do something like that? Is she seriously going to date another guy after what happened between us just yesterday?! How can she do this!" I can't do anything other than hit my table so much that i hurt myself, making my hand become all red.
 
 
 ". I better go to sleep..."
 
 
 The day after
 
 
 "I could not sleep a wink at all" Since i need to replenish my mental state because if i don't then i will surely make mistakes in my task. I sit on the edge of the bed for awhile covering my face slowly from bottom till reaching my eyes sighing because of my situation..
 
 
 "Should i just let her live her life in peace?...even if it's with another man?" I raise up quickly as if i was jumping from my own stupid thoughts. "No!...if she want to start something she better break things completely first...i don't believe her, she said that she does not feel anything then why was she kissing me back like that? She did not stop, if i wasn't the one to end things than i think she would have continued...at least the kiss..."
 
 
 "I need to stop! let's go and wash up" After such an erratic morning i decide to stop thinking about her and get mad so i take something from th fridge and eat it while looking outside the window to see if that guy was still inside or not.
 
 
 "Cough, cough. Perfect now even my throat hurt...who cares it will go away soon" Unfortunately that man never left the room not in the day at least and no one even went inside. His windows are always open, but it still don't know that building and if there is some other way to get out of it...
 
 
 "Cough, cough.." After the cough i even started to sneeze such a beautiful thing in the early morning to  have
 
 
 "Dammit...i am going to get a fever soon i am sure of it...i need to take some medicines before it gets worse" I take my jacket after dressing up warmly and then i go outside my door but i notice a face i don't want to see today, not in my conditions. Not to mention that i am also very angry with her. I cannot even perform my business smile right now since i feel awful.
 
 
 "Good morning" She said as if nothing bad happened yesterday, i stare at her for awhile and then answer coldly " Good morning" I don't want to waste any more of my time here,                                                                                                                                                                                                                                   that's why i run away.
 
 
 "Wait! what the hell is wrong with him?"
 
 
 Young ro pov
 
 
 What am i doing here? Why is this man touching my hand? Should i throw the table to his face?
 
 
 "So, what field are you in? " Still touching?!" I search Nia and when our eyes met i give her a very blaming stare that she blatantly avoid with a smile, she also helped the guy dig my grave.
 
 
 "Nia...you will pay for this" I whisper to her between clenched teeth
 
 
 "Ahahaha, she is a librarian, you know she is the only one to have  that kind of business in all this town so she is also pretty rich ahahah" The guy's eyes became bright like stars, this, you introduced me to this ing gold digger? Nia, if i don't get revenge on you then i am not Young ro!
 
 
 "Ah.ah.ah..."
 
 
 "Dear, what is that laugh?"
 
 
 "Yea...sorry...i don't remember your name"
 
 
 "What?...ok...my name is-"
 
 
 "It doesn't matter i don't think i will use it anyway since i won't be seeing with you again"
 
 
 "What? But we where doing so well, i mean why?" He started to get panicked but i could care less i get up from the chair.
 
 
 "It's ok and all talking with you but you know i think we are not meant to be..." I put a smile on my face.
 
 
 "Because...i finally understood that i don't want to get a man right now.. then goodbye" As i was about to leave he followed me and touched my hand to stop me...again. I am going to loose it soon
 
 
 "Let go"
 
 
 "No, why are you like this? Ok you maybe pretty and all but you have a very bad character, i may be the only man who can give you a wife like life, you are already so old, do you think your beauty will last forever?...so you better think twice about what you say"
 
 
 "Loose your grip or you will regret it"
 
 
 "Ya! I do what i want!-"
 
 
 "You asked for it"
 
 
 "No young ro! wait!-" I get closer and i smile to him  and then kick him right into his precious family jewels
 
 
 "AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"
 
 
 "She has done it ah...ahahah" I see Nia laughing her stomach off, sometimes i really worry for myself...what if she has a screw loose? Anyway the guy who is writhing in pain is loosing his straighten on his hand so i can finally take his filthy hands away from me
 
 
 "Listen here. i don't need a man who will not respect me, i am a really observant person and i pretty much saw who you really are. Just a gold digger, sorry my money are my alone, not to mention the fact that i would rather be alone for the rest of my life than staying with a pig like you"
 
 
 "WHAT?! YOU !"
 
 
 "OOO, dear did you just say to my dear friend?" Nia come to him and squat down like a mafia boss, her long red dress is sparkling, but it gives of a very elegant and oppressing feeling, totally different from the way she is usually at work.
 
 
 "I feel like there is no need to see each other again also...if you have any bad ideas, i will tell you right away that i have a friend at the police station who can get you into trouble, so you better behave ok?" She pat his head after piratically telling him to stay away if he doesn't want to go to jail and then after she get up, she follow me outside.
 
 
 "Young ro that was amazing!!! Are you still learning self defense?"
 
 
 "Right, since i have a friend who introduce me to mental cases every time! I say annoyed and she run to my side
 
 
 "O please i had no idea he would turn out that way"
 
 
 "Nia...i don't get you seriously, why are you so obsessed with me and if i get married or not? "
 
 
 "YA! I JUST WANT TO SEE YOU HAPPY CAN'T I?"
 
 
"Fine, but stop screaming i can hear you! Gosh" I quickly walk toward Nia's car  and i notice someone who  was waling away from the opposite direction, it seemed familiar, maybe i am wrong...


"Are you perhaps interested in that man?"


"What? who?"


"That handsome man i saw yesterday it seemed like you two had a past together "She smirked, gosh it terrifies me, if she knew about our story, i mean that we where once...well she will be become a real pain.


"I am not interested and i saw him today at the library, there is nothing more to it" I hope i was as casual as i could, please let her be fooled!


I dare not look at her i just opened the door and entered it.


"Fine..."


.............


When i enter my house i came upon the place where we kissed...it still feel so real and i did not hate that feelings...truth to be told we never kissed as long as today and i had no idea i was so into it. I almost forgot it was me. He felt so tempting to me...i tough i was going to disappear in that kiss and he was so gentle yet i could feel his strong desire for me


"O no...what am i thinking?" I leave the dress on top of the bed and take all the things i need for the bath and also clean underwear. Taking a shower will surely help me cool down...but then...what do i do tomorrow morning...will i be able to act normally? i don't now!!!!


The next day, i look into the mirror to see if everything is alright with my look.


"Ok,i a have to calm down...i need to calm down and be as casual as i can, be courageous Young Ro.


After taking a deep breath i finally decided to go out of my apartment  and i see him coming out of his apartment, but i don't know why he is so strange.


"Good morning" I said, i hope i seemed normal to him. I need to be calm and not be swept away by him. But something unusual happened. Him soo ho stared at me, his eyes told me he was not happy that i was in front of his eyes and i could not even ask why, since he quickly left but i could tell he was not feeling well since he was sneezing all the way down the stairs. I heard him since i followed right behind him.


"Hey..."


"..." No answer from him


"Him soo ho" Still no answer, i will seriously throw him out of the window if he will not answer again.


"Ya! Him soo ho!" That stupid man not only did not answer me but also speed up  but who does he think am i? he did not learn his lesson. I am Young ro and i hate such behavior...since you  want to play like that then fine...i also speed up and when i was about to reach him...i see him fall down, everything happened in just a few seconds, i swear i was completely shocked about it.


"Him soo ho...him soo ho!" I  can't do much, i only hope he is not injuried from the fall.


" Him soo ho...for god sake, stop scaring me! Let me see if you have hurt yourself!...please wake up" I can't be so unlucky...there was no other way, since he was not waking up. I tried my best to let him wake up and when he did, slowly raise up Him soo ho could barely stand up.


"I am fine...go away" He said with just a thread of voice.


"Are you crazy?! Don't make me laugh! and let's go to your apartment..."


"I said i am fine" He pushed  my hand away only to almost loose his balance


"YA!"


He was startled "You will do what i tell you, understood? I won't accept a no"  It seems like my scolding helped since he finally followed me in silence.


"Since my house is wait up to yours is better stay in your apartment, give me the keys please." Unfortunately this man collapsed on me, his body almost fall on his back so i had  to pull him by force against my body. His breath was unstable and i could only try to find the keys on my own. "Sorry...please let him forget everything" I had no choice but to search the keys on his pants and i found it of course...i swear i payed attention not to touch anything else albeit he said something i didn't like "Where  are you touching?" He said, even tough he was feverish.


"Shut up, it was not my fault, i will get even with you...be sure of it" when i finally opened the door and turned the light on, i saw his apartment. It was a great surprise to me, since the place was not decorated and it was minimalist in style. There was not much decorations and everything was colored in white, even tough there where all the necessities, well at least it is clean.


"Where is your bed?" I asked, it was difficult not to let him fall, unfortunately i heard no answer because he fainted!


...A few minutes later i was able to find the room and make him lay down.


"Look what i have to do...this idiot" I searched all around the house to find the medicine kit but when i did open it, there was no fever reducer so i had to run back to my place and get it.


"Right, i need to call Nia" Looking around i found a phone and so i called my friend. "Nia, it's me today i can't come, something urgent came up...yes, see you" After that i run quickly to his room and he curled under the blanket almost reaching his face.


"This won't do, you are covering yourself too much, the fever will go up again" I said  and so i slowly taken back the blanket. I took care of him all night and i must say this man is very bad for my mental health. This is a dangerous bastard.


Him soo pov


I am so hot...why?


"Stop...it" What is this sound? Everything is so hazy...i have no idea what is happening to me? Am i still sleeping? there is something wrong that i cannot understand but...my eyes sting" I slowly open my pained eyes, the ray of light are hurting me a lot so i cover  my eyes with my right hand...


"Am i still sleeping?...i need to get up." I turn around the other side of my bed,  i still feel like a heavy rock is on my head so i can't make head or tail of what is happening, i can barely open my eyes. I better take a shower, i take s towel into the bathroom and after a good shower i feel better at least i can take my eyes open..."I forgot my underwear in my bedroom" I slowly get inside the room, The bathroom is located inside my own room so i don't have any problem for someone to see me. "Gosh the sun is killing me" I walk near the window looking outside for awhile just to help me get used to it...i wonder happened." Well i will think about that later...where are my underwear let's see" I was not paying attention so the towel i had in my hand slipped it was in that moment that i heard a strange sound. Who could it be? Was i discovered yesterday? No, it's impossible or maybe is that other guy?
I walk slowly and pay attention to every sound i could hear and every movement, then i noticed something under the bed sheets,who dare do something so stupid? Since i decided to take him by surprise i fake opening the door  and make sounds with my foot so that he would think i went out of the room, but in reality i walked straight to the other side of the bed i will count to three before attacking him


one, still nothing. Two, nothing again three i grab the edge of the sheets but before i could even raise it someone tried to get out, but i gave no time to react, since i grabbed from behind and pushed onto the bed i was on top of  the person and pressed her hard on the bed so that she would not be able to move and attack me, i whisper to her in a menacing tone, who are you? i said.


"Ya...Him soo ho, are you crazy?!"


"This voice...Young ro?" I panicked and let her go quickly. I touched my head


"Why the hell are you here?" i told her and when she turned around i could see her getting angry.


"Why? Ask yourself!" I stare at her, what right does she have to get mad at me?.


"...get out right now"


"Ya!-" When i see her reacting a bit strange "I don't think i am so repugnant that you have to even close your eyes" then she point her index finger toward me "Put something on! I swear i will go crazy today because of you!"


"What?!" Then i finally understood why she reacted like that...i was ...o no, did i press her under me in this state?


"O no" What an embarrassment! I get the towel i used before and then covered my precious parts " Get out Young ro!" She quickly went outside, i quickly get my pants and put it on, but since i am sure she will get out of my apartment if i let her be, i decided that i will wear my shirt later.


"Wait!" I said stopping her just in time to close the door she managed to open. I turned her around to let her look into my eyes, but she avoided me completely. At first i thought she would yell and give me a piece of her mind but it was not like that, instead i noticed that she became red...was it because of what happened before?...Well it's understandable but then...she was with another man and now i discover she is inside my own property, this is not right, even i have my reaching point.


"Why are you here? Before leaving tell me this" She stared me in shock.


"Ya...whose fault do you think it is that i am here?"


"Mine? If it's that i would like to hear the reason, since i did not give you the permission to get inside."


"Hey,what is your problem hu? It's all day that you are either ignoring me or treating me this way. Are you out of your mind?"


"Did you come here just to ask me this?" I say serious and then let her go.


"I think you should ask that question to yourself" I walk slowly to the kitchen to get a cup of water...then i saw the medicine kit out on top of the table.


"Me? This is funny. You almost collapsed and then i helped you and took care of you all day and you are treating me this way? I was really a stupid!"


"Yea...you should have left me there, i could manage some way"


"I helped you because you could not manage on your own!"


"Young ro what are you doing now?" I  finished the cap and put it where it was on the table.


"What?"


"After what happened between us you went on a blind date right?" She was startled


"That-"


"That's not my business right? Then let me tell you something, the same is for you. From now on even if i am dying on the street let me be...isn't that what you wanted all along?"


"Ya, him soo ho! I already told you that between us there can't be anything"


"That's why!...you should stop being so kind to me. Listen, you are feeling guilty because of what happened in the past but do you think it was easy for me? No dammit. I felt the same way, even worse i hurt you bad that time, i still remember when you almost hit me because you wanted to help that detective...even if you later choose me i still remember many things. All that happened between us. But nevertheless i always loved you, because i could understand how much i made you suffer i tried to make  amend for it. Even now...i may have chosen the bad way but i am sure i always showed you my love for you. But it seems like you still cannot forgive me" I nod my head " Fine, i understand, i understand everything BUT!" I can't help it, i need to tell her what i feel " If you want to see someone else even after we kissed like that, giving me some kind of hope, you should have first told me what you wanted to do...i think i deserve at least that, no matter what i still showed my heart and true feelings to you." Yes, it's time, she need to understand that i can get hurt too.


"I could take in your anger, your hit, whatever but not this. Not this...now i thank you for what you did, if i can do something to repay the debt just tell me and i will do so,but now i want you to go...you know where the door is."


"Him soo ho-" See you, i don't want to hear her excuse, so i went back inside my room and waited for her to leave , in the meantime i put a red shirt with long sleeves and then  got out again. She was not inside anymore.