Chasing her

snow drop few years later


CHAPTER 2


YOUNG RO POV


What is going on? am i loosing it? No...it can't be. He...he should have been dead...I fell sick i am going to faint.


"Young-" I see his worried face as he stare at me.


"O! He is the man i talked to you about!" Said Kaya, i look at her shocked and trembling. If eyes could kill, right now i would have killed him a dozen of times.


"Young ro! Are you ok?" He try to come and help me but i block him. With a small voice i say.


"Kaya, make the guest leave" This man, who i knew as Him soo so looked at me, his surprised eyes where no longer there instead he sighed as he stared at me, i could feel how sad and worried he was. Those emotions... made me so angry.


"Sorry but i can't leave... i did nothing wrong" Kaya looked my way, insecure "Well he is right...he did nothing wrong" This girl never does as i say. I am speechless,he did nothing wrong? Nothing?!


"You are disturbing the other people here. I assume that you are not here for the books-"


"But i am" Every time, every damn time he is this way, cutting my speech when i am talking.

"Fine then, go ahead, the books are all over there" He nod a bit while smirking and then walk a bit to my left. I just want him to leave my sight, but right at that moment i see his frame so close to mine bending his body down to the ground to pick up my book.


"You!" He smiled at me, "i came here for this book "  Hell no! I won't let him! i grab my bag

"I need to do something, Kaya, i leave everything to you" After that i run outside with all my mind without even looking back at him.


"Young ro...young ro wait" I feel my wrist being taken by a warm hand, his hand, that i hated so much but at the same time i craved for so long. My tears started to come out even tough i tried not to let it show.


 "Young ro...please look at me" I said nothing but just covered my mouth, i did not want to make him see me like this" He slowly turned me around but i could not bring myself to look at his face.
 
 "Young ro...i am sorry" He made it so that i look his faced, guiding my face to look at his sorrowful eyes.
 
 I know him...he hesitated a bit before giving me an apologetic smile, damn you and your eyes...stop torturing me like that.
 
 
 "I..."
 
 
 "You where alive...how come...did you lie to me again? Was all a plot?"
 
 
 "No...listen to me please" i threw his hand away "Then what? i tough you where dead but hey, you came back well and alive in front of me...what do you want me to say?! 4 years...four damn years and you never sent as much as  a word to me!"
 
 
 "I was saved but i was soon put in jail!" This was enough to render me speechless.
 
 
 " Yea...i almost died but that detective saved me because i helped him once...now he want me to  reciprocate that. He wiped away my tears and touched both of my shoulders
 
 " I came for work in this place and i found you here by chance, i could not do anything more than that.
 
 
 "Anyway those words you said that day pierced trough my heart like knives" I pushed his hands away, do you even know how much i tried to trust you? No you never cared, in the end you left be with those damn words of yours...i saw you die right in front of my eyes and now what?! here you are, in front of me! Telling me sweet words after all that"
 
 
 " Listen i had no choice, believe me please" He tried to speak as if trying to get a crying child to stop her tears. I quickly wiped my face
 
 
 " Sure, now then please, give that back and leave right this instant" I reach for the book with my right hand but he pull the book up as he never left my eyes.
 
 
 " What are you playing at? "
 
 
 " I didn't come here to find you on purpose...because i didn't know you where here"
 
 
 " So?"
 
 
 " So...now that i know you are here i think  i will stay a bit longer"
 
 
 " NO!" I point my index finger to his face " Don't you dare do something as stupid as that...i don't want to see you anymore. I went trough hell because of you...i no longer wish to get entangled in your affairs, so leave, leave and never come back" I did not scream but i am sure he could feel my anger. As i was about to put down  my hand he gently take it and gently pull me into his embrace.
 
 
 " What are you doing!" I struggle to break free but he was too strong for me
 
 
 " I am sorry...i shouldn't have said those things i...had no choice after all i-"
 
 
 "In the end you, didn't take into account my feelings it seems"
 
 
 Him soo ho POV
 
 
 "In the end you, did not take into account my feelings and that's why you hurt me,it was the easiest way right?... even tough i sacrificed so much..." It hit me hard...her words, they hurt  like hell i longed for this moment, to see her again, for all those years and maybe in that cold  cell, it was the only thing that prevented me to go insane, yet she have no idea  of how i feel. I straighten my hold on her.
 
 
 " Let go!"
 
 
 " What did you want me to do? " She finally stopped
 
 
 " How could i tell you that i was betrayed all over again, from my comrades, from my country and that my life could have ended in an instant. Did you want me to make you live that way?"
 
 
 She then with a quick turn of events took me my surprise, hitting my foot hard and  gave me a well deserved slap.
 
 
 " So, you tough all about that, yet you always have to treat me like i am nothing to you, your words back then where really hurtful, you told me you hated me to the core, that i was my father's daughter and seeing me gave you the chills. "
 
 
 " I was about to go in jail! You know well that your father would not have helped me in any away!"
 
 
 " And so what! You had the right to do that to me? Now what do you want?! Look, i still remember your eyes that day. I could never forget it, i could never forget it, not even the words  i said and when i thought you died...the guilt! felt like a sin to me, as i a was a monster that deserves nothing at all...i still haven nightmares at night because of you...damn bastard" I didn't know what to say...i was indeed mad at that time, but i was also very worried for her, in the end we went trough all that trouble only to end up in that way...her life would have  become even more miserable if she was to be with me.
 
 
 " I tried to protect you...your reputation-"
 
 
 " My reputation went down the drain as soon as i saved a nord Korean spy idiot!" She stopped screaming and became cold instead
 
 
 "You always took my well being for granted but never actually asked for my opinion"
 
 
 "...Listen what did you want me to say hu? What should have i done?"
 
 
 " Nothing, it doesn't matter anymore. I don't care" She turned around, she wanted to leave, Young ro, didn't want to hear what i wanted to say, since she knew back then she knew it now too I
 
 
 "stop" she kept on walking
 
 
 " I said stop!" I grabbed her wrist " I loved you i still love you" She did not expect such a thing from me " I could only think of that method to make you leave me. I DIDN'T WANT YOU TO KEEP ON SUFFERING!" She freed herself from my hand and closed my mouth with both of her hands.
 
 
 " Shut up, i don't want to hear anything from you anymore,go, leave, just as you did back then, do it now too, lie, lie and then go away" No, not this time, i won't make the same mistakes twice. I  kiss her hands and she from reflex pull them away startled.
 
 "Listen well,young ro, his time i won't make the same mistakes again. I was in a precarious situation back then, unfortunately i was always used to lie, to protect what  i wanted and you where no exception, but those days with you made me rethink about my life, about how all my believes destroyed my life. I was desperate and i' d rather take your hate than ruining your life any further, at least your father could make it so to make you come clean from it. Even tough he got a server blow from what happened...but i regretted it at any seconds i passed in prison. I was lucky enough to be able to come out of it...now i am collaborating with the south Korea and after seeing you" I stretch my hand to hesitantly caress her small face, i could not help but smile, it's as if time for her stopped. She is so beautiful. But her eyes where as cold as ice.
 
 
 "I understand it, i was wrong now that i have a second chance i want to take it to myself... i was hesitant but now, not anymore"
 
 
 Young ro POV
 
 
 God, how i wanted to feel his hands all these years, but i buried everything inside, this man only bring trouble. After he smiled sweetly at me he slowly left my cheek and then  he show the book to me.
 
 
 "I will stay and i will read the book, don't worry i am a good citizen now, i will return it back" Then he left  leaving me there in shock and angry with myself. For almost succumbing to those long forgotten feelings.
 
 
 "DON'T COME! TAKE IT AWAY! I DON'T  WANT IT BACK! THE SHOP IS CLOSED FOR YOU!"
 
 That bastard turned around and smiled as if to make a joke out of me. He came back and closed the distance with my face " Shh, you are making people curious" Then he left this time for good.
 
 
 I look around only to see people around staring at me, like animals who got their prey "
 
 
 "Perfect, tomorrow is going to be a very long day. ".
 
 
 ..........
 
 HIM SOO HO pov
 
 
 I don't know how to describe my feelings right now. If i am happy to even be lucky enough to have seen her or not. She changed so much, of course, how could she not, after everything she went thru, i am afraid i will no longer be able to see her beautiful smile. Suddenly as i was walking a man started to walk by my side he had sunglasses on.
 
 
 "Lee Kang Moo, so why are you here"
 
 
 "How about we eat something? O well if you want of course"
 
 
 "Let's go, i saw there a small pub, we can stay there" After we went inside and ordered each something, i put the book on the table beside me.
 
 
 "What is that book? It does not seem to be about the job..." I put my hand on top of the cover and pulled it toward me
 
 
 "It's nothing more than that, so what is it that  you came here for?"
 
 
 "Well listen you need to do something for me. What i want from you is to get information, we don't really know where is this damn brat hiding, all i know is that, a colleague of yours is leaving in this place " He give me a piece of paper with an address written on it.
 
 
 "We did not want to make haste decisions so we only looked from afar"
 
 
 "How is he like?" I gab the piece of paper and put it inside the book.
 
 
 "Unfortunately we don't know...there where too many people and it was difficult to check all of them one by one, when we didn' t have such a long time."
 
 
 "So you want me to do this alone? Who did you take me for?"
 
 
 "Of course not, but you know better than anyone how they work and think so you will eventually know how to spot him faster. You either start to live in that apartment or into the opposite one"
 
 
 "I will see...i will look at the situation and then decide what to do"
 
 
 "Fine" After i finish talking with him i take the book " The bill is on you, i am broke you see"
 
 
 "..." He smile and wave his head "Disappear idiot"
 
 
 In all this situation i can say for sure that i don't understand this man. If we see it from different positions and country i did nothing wrong but only  worked for the well being of my country but in south Korea i am a terrorist the same is for this man. Who is wrong and who is right, maybe both, but i learned something for sure this country value life a little more instead of ours and what i was so proud of it does not exist anymore, i woke up in the worst way possible and when i was practically left to die thanks to the people i swore to protect...this man forgave me..even tough he did not spare me for life imprisonment at least he saved my life and gave me another opportunity at life. Thinking about it, if it was not for him i would have never met her again. Still who knew that me and him would talk like two decent people without pointing a gun at each others throat...well at least for now.
 
 
 A few hours later i was finally able to find the place, i examined the position of the house i had to look out for and even the other building i decided to stay to the front and i was able to get the apartment where it was better in having a good visual for. I called that idiot so i was able to get all the document ready for the contract and also the money to pay for the apartment.
 
 
 I stayed there to settle a bit with all my necessities and then i started to study the case, sigh, i want it to end as soon as possible so that i can stop with this job, seriously speaking i am scared that getting information this way would not be the last one...i hope i am wrong. Right at that moment i heard a loud noise from the apartment above mine. Noises of objects thrown away.
 
 
" FRIEND! I TOLD YOU I NEED TO HAVE YOU!"


"What is going on now? Sigh...no...i am not going to get involved, it's not my business" I resumed what i was doing.


"CRASH"


"ya!" I hear another voice


"...i am going to get angry now" I take the book that i got from her. I caress the top of the book and open the first page


"BOOM"


"!" I almost got an art attack. O luck up at the ceiling.


"Who is this crazy" I quickly get my jacket and the key the i run outside, my apartment, following the sound i walk up to the stairs.


As i get closer i see three doors but i didn't have any difficulty in finding the cause of all this ruckus.


"These people are crazy" I was about to knock when to my surprise the door opened right before my eyes. A girl came out of it, but i could see only the back of it.


"Where are you going!"


"Away! i will never do what you ask me to, i won't go to a blind date with you!" It was a bit scary i saw another woman from the inside that came running towards the one before me, her eyes, where like those in horror movies, she wasn't in her right mind that's for sure.


"I said to stay away!" Wait... this voice


"Young ro!-" The woman finally noticed my presence


"Behind you"


"What? What!-" I could not stop, my mouth moved unconscious


"Young ro" Her body froze. I could see her back becoming a stock of wood but remained in silence. I waited for a long time, so that she would not feel pressured. But i suddenly saw her tremble, when she finally turned around she quickly pushed me aside and started to run toward the stairs.


"Wait! You will fall that way"


"Don't you dare follow me!"


"A gosh!-" As if i was predicting everything, she lost balance and for a split second i almost saw her roll down the stairs. But i was fast enough and was able to pull her to me.  Unfortunately or maybe fortunately i used to much force and she ended up falling anyway...yes...but on top of me.


"Are you ok... is everything alright?..." I got no answer from her, only her eyes where fixed on me. Her lovely rosy lips where slightly parted and i could feel her breath i, unconsciously tighten the grip around her waist. It was a while since i felt this way... maybe it was not the same. I must admit it,she is very tempting...i watch her lips and i feel myself wanting her even more than i ever tough of. I can feel her hand on top of my chest, she is starting to take a grip on my shirt...slowly till it  was completely in her hands.


"What are you doing? Do you want to take off my shirt?" I smile while whispering to her, but she quickly push me away i can see her face showing an angry expression.


"You! PIG!"


"What? Hey...i am not a pig!" I get up and follow her


"Wait...i said wait please. Listen to me... do you live here?"


Young ro pov


! did he already discover where i live? No...he never do things for nothing, i am sure he have some hidden agenda.


"NO!"


"For god sake till when are you going to run away?" he reach my shoulder to make me turn around and face him.


"Till you will leave me alone..."


"It will never happen sorry" Sure let me think a bit i look at the building and then at him, revealing a mocking smile.


"Ya, are you living here now?"


"That seems to be the case"


"Sure...as if" I need to make things as clear as possible, so i make a few steps near him "Listen here...you said you loved me, ok but i don't, not anymore. " I see his eyes waver and the vitality of before slowly disappear, it hurt right? Then feel it too, the same things you did to me.


" You know, it was so hard for me back then. You where the first i ever liked, so much to even go against the school regulations for you. But i was way too naive...when i saw you later you put me the brutal truth right before my eyes. I get it, you did it because of the letter i wrote, fine, but you know what, maybe you should have just ignored it and let me be. I still remember every word you told me, every move and gesture you made to me."


"You said you understood me, you said you forgave me-"


"I did, i did, but i think you went too far. Do you still remember? Remember that day? When the news came on the tv? I swear, my whole world fell down on top of my head, you became the enemy for my, for the first time i really wanted to kill you. Because you where the cause of everything"


"But you know, you know it was not me" He tried to explain i could feel his sincerity


"I know, but later, again and again, i had to crack my head, trying to believe you, trying not to hate you, i had to think if what you where saying where sincere or all part of a scheme from a spy. I gave you myself and hoped for you to let them go, but you did not...i hated everything. "


"What are you goinng on about, i tough we solved those moments"


" What did you take me for, Him soo ho. I went trough hell-"


"Do you think i didn't? I tried my best to keep you and all the others safe, but i could not let myself have a week spot...unfortunately as you already know, they saw trough my lies very soon. I never liked do that kind of job but i was proud of it. Until i met you...until i saw what they wanted to do...did i not redeem myself? I helped you take revenge, i saved you friends and-"


"They almost died for god sake!" I said trough tight teeth. We almost died...sure i got my revenge, but   i lost so much more. I don't have the confidence anymore to stay by your side. I forgave you...i wanted to make sure to stay by your side but...when i saw your body right before mine...i had your blood all over my hands" o no... i am going to cry.


"I tough you died, and we separated in the worst way possible"


"I know, but let it all go in the past, please"


"Never...can't"


Him soo ho pov


I watch her leave and then i, once again let her fall into despair, she is afraid i understand but...it's not what i wanted for us.


"Hey...do you know my young ro?" I hear a voice behind me as i turn around i recognize the woman from before.


"So...yea...why?" She start to examine everything of me from head to toe, with a questioning look.


" You are indeed awesome"


"Well thanks"


"You are also the only man she ever got so mad with"


"By the way...i want to ask a few things of you can i?" The woman smile all of a sudden, o gosh she seem like mad woman,she is so creepy.

 


"First tell me what you want"
 
 
 
 "Aahahahahaha"
 
 
 "O god"
 
 
 "Ya, don't worry boy. "
 
 
 "So now, let's come back to my questions.
 
 
 "Yea, go ahead"
 
 
 "Is young ro...living here?"
 
 
 "Of course..."
 
 
 "Do you know her well? I mean she seemed so angry, it was beautiful i never saw her so angry, not even i was able to reach such a result, with her no matter what i did. Boy i want to hear everything about you two"
 
 
 "...well, are you sure you are her friend? I mean...as you have seen i did some mistakes and she is angry with me so"
 
 
 " Are you implying that i am out of my mind?"
 
 
 " O no...no"
 
 
 " Mmmmm, well as long as you don't make her pregnant for me is ok" I can't believe my words...well
 
 
 "Well about that...i "
 
 
 "???"
 
 
 "O, no no, of course ahahah"
 
 
 "Boy i was joking, you can make her pregnant i would like to see the children of that mad woman"
 
 
 "...why? Why is she mad?" I ask cautiously"
 
 
 "It's not your business"
 
 
 ....................
 
 
 Look what the hell, his he living in my building now? Are you kidding me?
 
 
 "I can't even start to think what he came there for..."
 
 
 After a very long time i went home, it was already dark and i looked back and forth to see if there was any trace of him.
 
 
 "Thank goodness" I quickly run the stairs and went to my house
 
 
 "Where are the keys...keys. my bag is way to big!"
 
 
 "What are you searching for?"
 
 
 " My house keys of course..."
 
 
 "Do you want a hand?"
 
 
 " No thanks-finally! i found them!" I look at the key in front of me...but wait...who was i talking to? I turn around and see a smiling Him soo ho
 
 
 "WHAT TH HELL!."
 
 
 "Hi, i am your new neighbor, i came to deliver this rice cakes to you...can i enter? I would like to give them to you"
 
 
 "What are you playing around!"
 
 
 "Hee, nothing don't worry..anyway open the door don't worry i can wait"
 
 
 " Him soo ho! I will not open the door of my house to you! Go away!"
 
 
 "I need to say a few things to you...can you please open the door?"
 
 
 "NO"
 
 
 He stare at me for a bit before coming closer to me
 
 
 "You know,i tough i would have learned patience in jail, but it seems like i didn't...so...before i kiss you right here and now i think it would be best to open the door and let me in"
 
 
 "You! This is harassment!"
 
 
 He suddenly trap me between him and the door "Are you sure?" Damn it! I...am scared people will hear and see us, with no words said i turn around and unlock the door and then i open it.
 
 
 "Here now what?" He close the door behind him and then look around the house
 
 
 "You have a beautiful house"
 
 
 "I know"
 
 
 "So. what do you want?"
 
 
 "Can i sit?"
 
 
 "Ok, go ahead"
 
 "He smile " Please stop looking at me like that"
 
 
 " Like what?" I ask suspicious
 
 
 "Like i am a ert"
 
 
 "Are you not?"
 
 
 "Well, i think your friend is more a ert than you think i am"
 
 
 "What why? When did you see her?"
 
 
 "Well she was waiting for me after you left...she also told me that you are  a mad woman and that she will like to see our children...but maybe we can realize dream what do you say?" How can he smile like that after saying those things! I feel like burning up
 
 
 
 "o...what is going on? are you blushing? are you embarrassed?"
 
 
 "Should we give it a try?" H smile while saying such things so gently, he did not eve get up while saying those things
 
 
 " Hey, are you perhaps joking? I hope you are or else i have no idea of what to do to yu"
 
 
 " Whatever you want to do i am here at you disposition"
 
 
 "YA!!!"
 
 
 "AHAHAHH..SORRY THAT EXPRESSION OF YOURS AHAHHA" Ok, it's true that laughs contagious, because i fell like laughing too
 
 
 "Ahahaahah" And so the both of us start to laugh till our stomach hurts
 
 
 " Ya...it was not even all that fun, i wonder why we laughed so hard"
 
 
 " I don't know..." He wipe a tears that come out of his eyes
 
 
 " Hey, are you...crying?"
 
 
 " No of course" Finally he raise up from the couch and turn around, it seems as if he didn't want me to see
 
 
 "What happened?"
 
 
 " Nothing" Dammit...it's not like i am worried just...i am just curious...that why i am going to see...
 
 
 I walk to where he was and then slowly face him, this man who is covering his face with both of his hands.
 
 
 I say nothing and just  gently touch his trembling hands an pull them away but he  make resistance
 
 
 "Don't look please" He said with his broken voice i said nothing, because i didn't know what to say.
 
 
 " But when i finally see his bare face...he was completely devastated. His face red and the cry did not stop instead he tried to run away...but it was unfortunate that my heart could not that to see him like that
 
 
 " Wait there" I stop him right before he could open the door.
 
 
 "Why are you running now...after so bravely coming in" I said gently but he still could not answer, both of our eyes met , it was instinctive, everything happened in an instant i just pulled him into my embrace and he started to cry even more, i could feel my shirt becoming wet from his tears. It pained me, even more than i could have imagined.
 
 
 "Thanks...i never even dared to dream about this moment...i missed you...i missed you so much" He said while crying. Did i miss him? Of course i missed him, i missed him so much i could not even see the end of it, but i also hated him a lot...unfortunately...i don't know anymore...how could i even hate him when i am seeing him like this, so defenseless and weak. Maybe i was so taken by my own pain and regret that i overlooked his own...i should have taken into consideration that i was not the only one to be hurt by everything that happened in the past.
 
 
 After awhile  he finally stopped crying, we sat down on the ground, my back was facing the door and in my embrace was him, this man, who i saw always so strong and brave, like an invincible man, is now here, in silence after crying his eyes out.
 
 
 " I never tough a grown up man like you would ever cry like a baby"
 
 
 "..." I hear no answer so i look down to satisfy my curiosity, but he was already staring me up.
 
 
 " What?" He slowly pulls away from me. " I am sorry...i didn't mean to be like this"
 
 
 "It's ok"
 
 
 "Why did you suddenly...cry?"He raise up and then help me up too
 
 
 " I felt like crying a lot these days, but i  couldn't do it...unfortunately when i finally saw you laugh...i could no longer hold it in. "
 
 
 "..."
 
 
 " Young ro...i regret everything, i hated that i hurt you...you know you where the only girl i ever liked. At first you picked my interest, the first time i landed my eyes on you i tough, o this girl seems so pure yet courageous enough to help someone who where in need of help. Every time i was in a mission i never became attached to anyone...but you where an exception, from when you had to choose the item, i wanted you to be with me that day. I was amazed by myself...of the mess i became. I had to quickly run away, or else i would have put you in danger and i would have been captured, you where a distraction to me and for the first time in my life, i felt ashamed to be seen by someone. Even tough i always felt proud while in missions, that day i wanted you not to be there and see me like that. " He then looked into my eyes
 
 
 "I came inside the university because i wanted to see you,i knew you where in danger and so i could not be there and do nothing. Even if i did many bad things to you back there i had no choice, i suspected that one of my comrade did not listen to me and would of course not be loyal, even if i tried not to see the sign he gave me. I could never let him see you where important to me... i could only protect you silently. Then everything went down the drain,my world collapsed when they decided we could just as well die, where where just good sacrifices. My own father was ok with it you know! He said smiling sarcastically. Then the rest, you already know it right?" I nod
 
 
 "I saved that detective and we collaborated together to bring the enemy down. You where there too. Also i did not kill your brother, believe me"
 
 
 " I know"
 
 
 "But i felt guilty tough."
 
 
 Him soo ho pov
 
 
 She listened to my explanation from start to finish, i didn't think she would. Young ro let me talk without stopping me or telling me to leave.
 
 
 "I...was ready to stay with you, i knew from the beginning that what we started would have been very difficult along the way but what could i have done. I was terrified, only thinking of what they would have done to you,  i would have rather be a fugitive together with you for the rest of my life. Just i could no longer stay without you." Suddenly her eyes became red and started to tear up, no not again
 
 
 "No, please, don't cry" I raise my hand to wipe her tears.
 
 "I only had you, my father was someone i had no contact for many years, he remarried a woman who only saw him as a brainless man, she wanted something more...she had no pity not even for my brother. I could never forgive any of them, i could have never gone back to that reality and my brother was already gone, all because of him,because he did not protect him enough, that's why i had all my hope on you." her cheeks are so hot and red, she is so warm slowly my hand is slowly taken in hers.
 
 
 "I told myself, that it was fine...i prepared myself mentally but...i didn't foresaw something like that would happen. " This time even i start to tear up
 
 
 "While escaping the assassins from the nord and also from my side, they wanted to use me as hostage for you to give up...you took a bullet for me. But as always you, wanted me to stay away from you right? You told them i was nothing to you, that i was no more than a good stepping stone to save your life...but then...
 
 
 FLASH BACK
 
 
 Outside the university, both of them where escaping, they where chased both by the south and nord Korean agents. When Him soo ho tough that there was no longer a way to live the place he decide to at least let her go, making everyone think that she was just a poor soul used by him so, he decided to hurt her. So that she would hate him and go away.
 
 
 "Listen well... go back to your father" His expression hardened
 
 
 "Are you out of your mind? What are you joking about right now?" She said surprised
 
 
 "I am not joking...." He pushed her hard toward the place where the people where coming and he screamed on purpose " Go back to your father, who love you so much, it was a good ride while it lasted, but now i don't need you anymore" She remained petrified for awhile before touching his freezing hand
 
 
 "Him soo ho, for god sake, what are you talking about?!" With no more time at hands and the soldiers coming for them he pushed her harder making Young ro fall down
 
 
 "AH!" He almost came running to help her up, to tell her he is sorry, but he did not
 
 
 "Good bye" He was about to turn and run away when she raised up in a fit of rage "You bastard! how can you do all that to me?! WHAT ARE YOU SAYING NOW!"
 
 
 "STOP YOU TWO! RAISE YOUR HANDS!" Him soo could say less than nothing because the people from the nord  aimed to Young ro's head, when he noticed
 
 
 "YOUNG RO!" Him soo ho protected her with his body the bullet entered  trough his body. He tightened the old on her as he looked down to her.
 
 
 "I am sorry...it didn't work..."
 
 
 "What?" He tried to smile but the wound was severe and another bullet was shoot towards Him soo ho
 
 
 "NOOOOOO!"
 
 
 "I...love you...young ro" He fainted painting in red the white snow and her trembling hands as she screamed his name in vain. Hugging him...
 
 
 END OF FLASH BACK
 
 
 "I had such a trauma that i can no longer see blood...i still dream about your last words and i forgot everything that happened afterwards. I don't remember anything...but what i remember so vividly...was your body on top of mine, still warm but...that did not move. I was so sure you died back then"
 
 
 "I am so sorry"
 
 
 "I was so angry because i knew nothing, even tough it was clear after i saw you alive, that you would be in no  way free enough to made even a call, i know, still i was angry, most of all because you said that...you are still working...the fact that you are here i presume is because you are doing another difficult and dangerous. Listen, after the first anger passed i was also very happy to have you beside me again...even so...i don't think it's a good decision to get involved together again." she cry even more  "I beg you...i don't want to experience even a second more like that, i won't be able to get up once again"
 
 
 "I am sorry" I pull her into my arms and caress her head "I am sorry, i am sorry...i" after she cried all her sorrow away she raise her beautiful face to meet my eyes. She is so mesmerizing, even tough she cried so much o god why is she still now so beautiful. I caress gently her cheek and as if i am bewitched by a spell i slowly approach her, i gently pull her closer and then i plant a small and sweet kiss on her lips. Some time passed and she pushed me away, but i felt her  desire  even if she seemed angry, i could not stop myself anymore, i wanted some more. That's why i once again closed the distance from me and her, i stopped just once to look her way when i was only a few millimeters away from , i wanted to check if i should continue or not, i could fell her insecurities but i also saw her eyes, it was as if there was a tempting Myst as if she was as mesmerized as i am.
 
 Young ro let me continue and so i quickly grab her shoulders and  pull her  closer, i use my finger to raise her chin gently and kiss her, she didn't resist. At first i did it slowly but the kiss was so addicting, so i kissed a bit harder and faster, i gently circle my hand behind her neck to make her come closer. Young ro strangely followed what i was doing and our movement where like a dance, we completed each other. I felt overwhelmed because, i could feel that she wanted this too, even her hands reached for my face. The both of us where so immersed in it that we could no longer breath. No...i need to stop before i regret it. So i stop the kiss reluctantly and lean my head with hers...we both where gasping for air and when we finished we both came to our senses and separated.
 
 
 
 "What..."She touched her lips, my god they are completely red i panicked, she is going to regret it and scold me i am sure. I run trough the room trying to reach the door but i stumbled on every thing i could encounter on the way.
 
 
 "I...it's late i... good night" I know i was a big idiot but i wanted to remember this without seeing her scream from the frustration, so i get out of the door and close it. "Please, god make sure that she won't throw some plate against the door..." No sound of things breaking, good, thanks god. After that i run to my house and then look myself on  the mirror i can't help but smile.
 
 
 "I have all her lipstick smeared on me"
 
 
 ............
 
 
 "What just happened? O my goodness" I began to walk like a mad woman from left to right touching my head
 
 
 "This is a very big problem... no! Young ro! How can you follow the same pattern after four years!"
 
 
 "I need to do something...yea but what?...let me think a bit...let me think- RIGHT!NIA!" i quickly grab the phone and press the button...
 
 
 "MY DEAR!!!! what is going on??? Are you finally joining my side of the road?! Peace and love! Let's conquer the world! "
 
 
 "My god...Nia are you drunk?" I asked annoyed
 
 
 "...Na, i just am bored and i wanted to say some things with no sense"
 
 
 "Yea... as if you ever say something that make sense"
 
 
 "Girl if you want to play that way i will make announcement all over the city that you are searching for a man to spend all your wallet on"
 
 
 "....Nia! Try it and i will make you meet that dear person you love so much"
 
 
 "...Damn you... So let's stop with the funny things...tell me why did you call"
 
 
 "....well...is there still a spot...you know for that" i whisper, i can't pronounce that word, i really can't
 
 
 "...what did you just say?"
 
 
 "Nothing"
 
 
 
 "NO,NO,NO, OK OK I UNDERSTAND. SURE TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8 O'CLOCK...I WILL TAKE YOU THERE"
 
 
 
 
 
hi every one it's been awhile since i wrote a fanfiction anyway snow drop is a beautiful drama but i have no idea of how it will end so i will make my own, i thanks all that will read this and will tell me their opinion on it, thanks everyone let's hope for a good ending for them