I finally found her

snow drop few years later

The memories of that day still remained engraved into her soul, eyes and body. The scary screams and tears she always shed in those days kept on hunting her. Even tough so much time went by,her life changed completely and now she can't sleep.


"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!" Young ro woke up from her sleep in an instant, all around her was only silence until she could finally notice her own panting


"...again..." she spoke with her small and trembling voice,she put a strand of her hair behind her ears but in touching her face she could feel her wet hands...she was sweating way too much. As she gave a stare at her hand she sigh and then get out of her bed to go straight into the bathroom.


Young ro, watch herself into the mirror above the washing sink and it wasn't a good sight, at least not for her.She quickly wash herself and wipe her face clean, looking once more at the mirror as if she was staring at a monster. The poor girl went out of the bathroom closing the door in quite a rush and powerful way, right in front of her she could se the clock positioned right across the door of her room


"3 in the morning" As she saw the time she walked fast into her room opening her closet and taking the clothes she wanted. after changing into something more comfortable, young ro went outside her house and started jogging.


"Again...that girl...it was awhile since i saw her get out at this hour tsk tsk tsk, one of these days she will get herself hurt" A woman in her late 50 said while controlling her from the window, only to be scolded by her husband who wanted to sleep.

 


In the meantime a man is released from a cell. The man is under control and chains are all over his hands and feet. At the end of the tunnel where he is heading to, there is a door and the guards open it, before his eyes a man he knows too well is waiting.


His mouth smile but it's a smile that is not reaching his eyes. After a few seconds of studying each other he say "Lee Kang Moo..long time no see...what are you  doing here?"


"I am here to see a damn idiot who was left behind by his own country" Those words made him mad and he started to bite his own lips . Lee kang mo, smiled confidently as he watched the prisoner Im Soo Ho.


"Sit down... guards let us alone"they nod and then leave.


"What do you want?"


"A well, i came  here to make a deal" Im Soo Ho showed a mild mocking smile before finally laughing out loud.


"...ahahahahahaah are you out of your mind?, do you think i will believe you?"


"Well...seriously speaking i have been investigating you and your background...you where not a nord Korean from the start...you where forced to do so...for your sister right?"


"So? what do you want? "


"Your sister was going to be killed by them as a punishment for not completing your task i heard, isn't that so?"


"W...WHAT!" He got up from the sit in an instant


"If you help me you are helping yourself, because i will make sure i can get you a pardon "


"For a nord Korean spy? ahahaah don't make me laugh!"


"The new president is different from the previous generations, i quite like him. You...saved our lives back then and i need your services...now that i know it was not you who killed my friend"


" I still killed many of Koreans and i did not do it for you." Im Son hoo expression harden as he keep on speaking to the man. Then he goes near his face from across the table "Who do you want to fool?"


"No one... i just got your new reasons and identity...if you agree with me i am going to help you meet her"


"Meet her? ?


" Yes, as you said it wasn't for me that you helped us back then but, for her right?...so...do you want to help us?" the detective smile crossing his legs. It's as if he is talking with along time friend who got into the wrong road before loosing himself, this kind of stare repulsed Him Soo Ho but he still got him thinking about it.


"....." The pensive man is still indecisive


"What about young ro?" After i heard that name he slowly raise his head to look his way


"What?" He smiled


"I don't know where she is but if you want i can find her"


"No...she hate me"


"Well that's for sure"
 That sentence made the poor chained man feel as if he was stabbed at lead a dozens of times right into his heart
 
 
 " but if you want to have the chance to see her then, you need to be a free man"


"No...she...i killed" His words where so hard for him to say it.


"I know well you did not kill her brother...you where in the university in the end...and she knows" after a few minutes of silence he get up. still smiling, knowing to have the upper hand this time around in this confrontation " Think carefully about it and then tell me your decision. before he could even make a step,lee kang mo,was stopped.


"Fine...but on one condition...after this i don't want to be a spy or an agent or whatsoever...i want to be free"


"............well...about that it depends on you"


"Either i stay here o roam free after...i am not stupid, you better not give me any surprise"


".....fine, but you need to remain alive for that tough" he smile deeply while soo hoo is more serious than ever as he look him.


"So...the deal?" The detective words felt,like a dangerous but sweets deal, a chance for him to make things better or perhaps...to loose everything once and for all. Im soo Ho finally decided and nodded


"Great! The details...will be said when we go there"


.......


young ro POV


That dream is still so vivid in my mind and i cannot bring myself to pacify me...if only i wasn't so stupid back then.


Young ro was already far away from her home, running like mad all around the area she lived in. In a moment while running she saw a few girls that where laughing and teasing each other, but she could not do anything but stop and follow them with her eyes...in her expression the only emotion one could see in her, would be coldness and nothing else. After, she quickly resumed her pace before going back home. She was finally drained of her energy and slowly showered before going straight to bed...time to sleep:


"1 hour...again...i seriously cannot live this way" She said quite annoyed by herself. Since she was tired sleepiness soon came and the next day arrived soon but she was already up.


Her phone started to ring, young ro answered the call


"Hello" She answered in flat tone


"Girl...why do you always answer me  like this in the morning?"


A bit dejected and sorrowful her voice softens a bit trying to pass it as a joke


"Sorry i just could not sleep tonight haha"


"Who do you want to fool...quickly come to school"


" What happened?"


" I need your help"


"What happened now?" She asked a bit annoyed


" O gosh young ro, i just want you to help me with the girls can't you do that for me?"


"..." Since she heard not  the answer she wanted, the girl on the phone kept on going on with her speech to convince her


"I don't understand for what reason you don't want to teach here, i know how good you are,  instead of working your head off in that way just come and teach in my school"


"...what i want to teach is different from what you want me to teach tough" she said while leaning od her kitchen door


" Ya, what you want to do is equal to not even live a life...just help me now and leave everything else aside ok?...help me please. This is a small school the girls all like you can't you just come and help me out?"


"fine, fine...only this time"


" Yes sure, yes"


"By the way after i come we need to talk a bit"


after a ten minutes walk she finally arrive into her school all the girls look at her as if she is a god and she smile at them confidently before going to the director's room, in there a beautiful woman with curly brown hair and a light pink dress was screaming at the phone when she finally noticed her presence. Young ro waited for her to finish and just closed the door behind her.


"You! i don't want to hear anymore from you!" when she finally ended the conversation and locked eyes with young ro she became a completely different person and smiled from hear to ear.


"FIEND!" she run towards her and hug her "You meant friend right?"


"O whatever...anyway i want you to help me with something i need you to stay here and be the substitute for a mathematics teacher


"..." she was about to protest but had no time


 "Ok thanks, you start now and will stop after 3 month"
 
 
 "Ya! who did you take me for? i won't be teaching for such a long time i only can do you max for 3 weeks! at most"
 
 
 "4"
 
 
 "2"
 
 
 "OOO WHY!"
 
 
 "If you keep on doing this i will not even last a week"
 
 
 "AAAA, FINE 3 WEEKS! WHY! DO YOU HATE TEACHING SO MUCH!"
 
 
 "I have my reasons" In reality she cannot teach, she herself is scared to say something wrong like what happen in the past to her, so she just...decided to do another job.
 
 
 Young ro real job is book shop owner, she preferred doing this kind of job where there is not much need to talk or involve herself with too many people and since the town is not so big her buisness is going well since her shop is well known and she is also a courteous and nice owner.It's not as she will kill people or throw tantrum if they spoke to her, but she closed herself a bit and that is the reason why she choose such a low key job,where people only ask for a place to study or some book to take and read. Unfortunately her friend nia, always come to bother her,sometimes to replace her in the director positions and some other jobs and now even teaching.
 
 
 "Nia, believe me one of these days i will strangle you...i need to call kaya" She walk to the desk and as if it's her own staff she take the phone and make a call.
 
 
 ........
 
 
 Mean while a phone ring on top of a very clean desk...the place is quite but people suddenly tun around and no one was there, the phone tough keep on ringing till a voice of a young girl can be heard and her fast steps making noise on top of the ground.
 
 
 "COMING!" Finally she stop and quickly get the call, trying to get her breath and show the best of her panting voice.
 
 
 "Cough, hello here is the bookstore love for books, kaya speaks, how can i help you?"
 
 
 "Kaya, it's me...listen from today on i will be late at work"
 
 
 "Please don't tell me it's again Nia' s doing"
 
 
 "Bingo"
 
 
 "...Fine "
 
 
 "Only 3 weeks and it will be only in the morning, after i get the right days i will tell you ok?"
 
 
 "Fine" Right at that moment someone enter the book store"
 
 
 "Sorry a client just entered"
 
 
 "Ok thanks"
 
 
 "Good morning sir how can i help you?"
 
 
 "Good morning"  A man with impressing look presented himself in the shop. Kaya remained quite taken aback, but she liked what she saw. His gentle stare and smiling eyes, even tough it seemed as if he was tired and a bit too thin it still felt like she saw stars, so she quickly went to him and smiled from hear to hear.
 
 
 "What ca do i do for you?"
 
 
 "O well...can i just take a look?"
 
 
 "Sure" He nodded gently and smiled and then he stared to watch in the bookshelf but her stare made him a bit uncomfortable
 
 
 "I...can do it alone"
 
 
 "Ok good good ahahha...what is your name? so i can put your name down... written...you know, i am not the owner you know?" He tough for a bit and then answered "jung hae in" he smiled.
 
 
 "Ok thanks" She run all happy away back to her desk. After he made sure she left, he quickly started to search for the information of the last 4 years. Exactly speaking it seemed like four years and 3 months went by. He had to research all that happened during this time. The rest would be provided my the intelligence but for now he wanted to blend well in this new setting and the reason why he is here in this town is because he needed to investigate someone,unfortunately he is needed to become a spy once again.
 
 
 Then while he was searching a book fell down and he took him back...it seemed like an old book or at least it was used a lot, curiosity took the best of him and so he opened the book and there was a sentence that got his attention.
 
 
 "If i didn't know you...if i didn't hope for something more, for a smile, for a gentle hug from you or even for a bit more time together...maybe all that tragedy wouldn't have happened at all. I regret it, that damned love who ruined my life and what i hate the most is that i...still wanted you near." Him soo ho tough that these words where quite strange and maybe she would have tough the same way, the same that this author wrote here. Curious with a strange feeling he kept on reading
 
 "You should have gone your way...you shouldn't have come, that time should have remained a good memory for the both of us, no matter what, it would have been way better if you never found that letter"  His eyes widen as he looked at the book "This..." He quickly searched for the author name and there was nothing so he let all the others books there and run to where kaya was.
 
 
 "What this author's name!" Kaya was startled, he didn't think that someone would so desperately ask the name of an author but well...there are many strange people around here.
 
 
 "let me see" She looked at him with a strange smile and then took the book from his hands
 
 
 "This..." Her eyes widened and then a smile arose "AAA,yes, the name is"
 
 
 "Yes, tell me" He nodded in relief as if he was about to hear the where       about of a mine of gold
 
 
 "Her name is yo-" Then she stopped
 
 
 Flah back
 
 "Young ro about this book? you where the one who wrote it right? So why did you not put your name? Many people asked me of the author name"
 
 
 "....Kim jisoo...that will be enough..." She look at the book " Never associate this book with me...no,there is not even the need to put it there, put it in the basement"
 
 
 "But why is so good!"
 
 
 "If i ever see this book here i am going to get very mad" Kaya still remember here yes, not once did she see her that way, and because of that of course she will never tell him her real name...instead  she quickly take away the book to his shock
 
 
 "Hey...why"
 
 
 "Sorry the name is kim ji soo, but i cannot show it to the public, i forgot to put it away"
 
 
 "Kim...kim ji soo?" she nodded but without looking at him in the eyes.
 
 
 He found her a bit suspicious but there is nothing he could ever do. The name was different from what she tough...even tough the story seemed quite similar in the end it couldn't be her. He searched everywhere for her. But she was able to leave no trace behind...well for what he knows  she could even be overseas and maybe she is even married with kids. Him soo ho resumed himself. No...this time...this time i will not appear in her life and ruin her.  
 
 
 "O...are you are you crying?" Kaya looked at him quite guilty
 
 
 "Well...i" he did not even realize it himself " No, i only have something in my eyes...i will comeback another day" Then he left in a hurry. After he left she was till dumbfounded.
 
 
 Him soo ho pov
 
 
I need to stay focused...i don't need anything, i only want to free myself...i am still an hostage in their hands anyway...i cannot trust him but...i cannot do anything but try it out. As i was walking without a real direction to follow few girls passed by, i envied them and even the few guys they where with, the choice i made where so...wrong. as i swallowed in my regret i heard a familiar name.


"So why are you girls so happy?"


"ahahah, because i found my heroine is teaching us"


"Who is?" Another girl answer the guy


"Young ro!" What...what did she say? I stop and in hearing that name my heart started to beat faster and then faster.


"It can't be..." what is going on? l felt like i didn't know what to do and an explosion of emotions i never felt in these years, from happiness to pain i could no longer wait, i need to satisfy my curiosity.  I need to know. I run like mad to them and stop one of the girls


"Hey!" the young people where startled by my sudden presence so i decided to calm down


" Sorry...what...what is your teacher's name?"


"Who are you?" The tallest guy asked not pleased by my questions.


" No...i am just curious...it could be a friend of mine"


"You are suspicious sir...she told me not to ever talk with strangers...well i am sure she will kick your hard if you ever try something hard"


"?" what does she mean? .


"Ok...it does not matter" I just need to find the school she goes to...so i look at the girl uniform and read the school name.


Him soo ho smile gently and then tell them he is sorry and goes away.


"I just want to make sure if it's her or not.


Some time later he reach the school finally, it's not very big but it's the only school in town so it was easy. After what happened back then he doesn't dare to enter the school and make another mistake as he did before so instead he decided to wait at the entrance for the teachers. As he understood this young ro is well liked by the students and so he tough that he would get a glimpse of her from here. Unfortunately there was no trace of her and when he was about to leave he finally heard someone call her name.


"Young ro! quickly! this way" as if destiny worked against him. he could only see her back and not his face if that was not enough, she was too far to hear her talk, but it didn't seem her body frame. In the end when the girl turned around he realized that it was not who he was looking for, so he left.


At the same time Nia screamed her name.


"Young ro!  come out quickly!" When she saw a different girl she felt like a fool "What...where is she?" "Director the teacher asked me to give you this letter"


"I did my job so i, i go back to my work, i will not come to get drunk with you, see you"


Nia laugh, " I will get you drunk one of these days, worry not girl" Her smile deepened as if she was a villain making all the students get chills.


"Let's go, she is at it again, let's run away!"


........


Im soo ho was walking along the road thinking about all these coincidences, way too hurtful to be true. He want to see her yet, he is afraid to stand before her eyes, they fell in love in the worst time possible not to mention all the mean things he did to her, maybe he just have to let go of her. He look at his own hands and again think that he did so many dirty things in his life that having met her was like paradise, but...he ruined everything. When him soo ho finally looked up he found himself across the road of the bookstore


"WO...this is funny...why the heck am i back here?" he shook his head in a mocking smile when he casually saw the back of a girl, her black hair where styled into a straight ponytail, even tough the hair where clearly longer than hers something felt familiar,he had such a feeling. For a moment he remained with his mouth open trying to make head or tail from what he saw. She was wearing long and tight black pants and a tight  light pink shirt, tight enough to show her perfect figure. Later he recognized the previous girl, saying something to the mysterious girl while smiling. Albeit he stated to hallucinate, this time he was pretty sure, this time he was not wrong. So he run to the book shop and opened the door in a rush. Him soo looked back and forth as if his life depended on it. But there was not trace of her nor of the other girl.


"Sigh...i finally lost it..."


"So there was that book who was interested in THAT book. But i got it back so" Him soo ho heard the conversation of the other girl and she was clearly speaking about what happened before, so he waited and see with who she was talking to.


"You know it seemed as if he was desperate to know who wrote it...but i said nothing you don't have to worry" She whispered but her skillfully hid closer enough for him to listen to their conversation. His heart started to beat fast as if he was expecting something.


"What do you mean?" Him soo ho was shocked


"This voice..."


"How many times did i tell you not to leave it in the book shelves for the clients..." she take the book into her hands looking at it with cold eyes. "It's better if i throw it away" She turn around to finally get rid of the book even thought Kaya was protesting behind her young ro did not stop.


"When she was finally almost at the desk for the librarian she saw him. The book fell from her hands and shock went trough every cell of her body. She made a step back. As she met his eyes, that where just as surprised as hers.

 

 

HI EVERYONE SNOW DROP IS A BEAUTIFUL PIECE OF WORK, UNFORTUNATELY I HAVE NO IDEA HOW IT WILL END AND SINCE I LOVE HAPPY ENDINGS I WANT TO MAKE MY OWN, JUST TO BE SAFE AHHAH. PLEASE COMMENT YOUR OPINIONS