final

CR(U)ASH ON HIM
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

today is the day. donghae's gonna learn how to ride the bike. with the help of his cousin, Kyuhyun.

 

"donghae hyung! are you ready?!" his cousin shouts from downstairs. 

 

to be honest... donghae was really afraid. he doesn't have a trust on his cousin after all. he remembers when kyuhyun teach him how to cook some chicken curry last year, he thought that Kyuhyun knows how to cook but it turns out they almost burn the whole kitchen that makes them grounded for one whole month. 

 

he heard his cousin calling him so before he went out, he grab his safety gears like helmet and the thing for elbows and knees (you got me, right? lol i don't know what that things called) and went out to his bedroom. 

 

"what took you so long?" Kyuhyun grumbled and stood up from his seat. "you ready?"

 

"c-can we reschedule it?" donghae bit his lips.

 

"no we're not rescheduling it" Kyuhyun said grabbing his arms.

 

as they went out, the sky turns black. donghae took a glance on his watch and he saw that it's almost six in the evening. 

 

"wait..." donghae wiggle his hand to make Kyuhyun let go. "it's late. we should do it tomorrow"

 

Kyuhyun sigh. "hyung, you're 19 years old. you're supposed to know how to ride the bike. what should you do when your girlfriend ask to ride a bike with you?

 

"i don't have a girlfriend"

 

"what about that Jessica girl?"

 

"we broke up months ago"

 

"how about Dara?"

 

"we're just friends"

 

"how about Yoona?"

 

"do you think i'm a playboy?" 

 

"well... no" Kyuhyun look at him from head to toe. "you look like a... bottom?"

 

"WHAT THE--- YAH!"

 

"chill relax i was just joking" Kyuhyun said and walks towards the garage. probably going there to take the bike out.

 

donghae was sitting at the side walk when there's a person who caught his attention. the guy was standing in front of their gate, sitting in the position like donghae. he was staring at his phone. 

 

he blushed as soon he saw the guy. 

 

that guy name is Lee Hyukjae. he lives in front of donghae's house. well, they're neighbors. they didn't talk too much since Hyukjae was so popular in their university. many girls were attract at him. he was kind, smart and also had many sports he plays. hyukjae's family moved in this neighbor 4 years ago and yeah... Donghae already falls for him. it's kinda love at first sight. 

 

"done staring at hyukjae?" donghae jolted in his seat and look up him. Kyuhyun was now looking at him, smirking.

 

"what are you talking about" donghae stood up. "come on now. let's do this" he said confidently. he doesn't know where the heck he get his confidence. 

 

"okay now here we go" Kyuhyun showed him the bike. "hop on" 

 

donghae obeys and he was now riding the bike while Kyuhyun was holding the stem to control it. "okay. the first one is you need to balance. that's the one thing you need to focus" Kyuhyun said.

 

"okay balance" Donghae tried to balance the bike.

 

the older tried to focus on Kyuhyun's voice but he can't focus at all. his eyes were always on Hyukjae meters away from them.

 

"Donghae hyung! are you even listening?" he snapped and face Kyuhyun. 

 

"y-yeah. so what's next?" 

 

"just faced in front of you and starts pedaling" Kyuhyun smiled.

 

"that's it?"

 

"yah do you think i'm a teacher? I don't know how to explain it!"

 

"and why do suggest yourself to teach me anyway?" 

 

"because i feel pity in you? you can't ride a bike!"

 

donghae pouts. "okay okay okay stop pouting! so here's the plan b"

 

"you have a plan b?"

 

"yes of course" Kyuhyun smirk. "i'm going to push you while you're going to keep the balance, okay?" 

 

"is that going to work?"

 

"well, i teach Ryeowook last week but he's not dumb like you" Kyuhyun flicks donghae's forehead.

 

two of them turned around when they heard a laugh coming from hyukjae. "do you think he's laughing because of us?"

 

"no... look at him. i think he's chatting with someone" 

 

"yah! I'm not that dumb!" Donghae hissed. "ryeowook is just fast learner"

 

Kyuhyun scoff and position himself at the back of the bike as his hand was on the saddle. "hyung. you need to face in front of you not looking at hyukjae"

 

"who said that i'm looking at him?"

 

"me. so go on"

 

donghae took a deep breath and hold the stem tightly. "you ready?

 

"y-yeah" Donghae nodded and Kyuhyun slowly pushed donghae as the older slowly starts pedaling. 

 

"that's good hyung... keep going" 

 

thank god that they lived in a subdivision so no cars were driving left and right in the streets at this hour so they got the whole streets with themselves. 

 

Donghae quickly learned how to bike but still Kyuhyun was holding the saddle behind him. he tried to speed up a little. 

 

"i'm gonna let go hyung" Kyuhyun warned. donghae eyes widen when he heard it.  "in three..."

 

"don't you dare!!"

 

"...two..."

 

"YAAH! CHO KYUHYUN!"

 

"and one!" and Kyuhyun let go of the saddle leaving Donghae rode the bicycle all by himself. but donghae doesn't have a trust with himself too. the speed of the bike started to fast.

 

"CHO ING KYUHYUN!!!!" Donghae shout in his lungs. he didn't care if his neighbors woke up at this hour. 

 

"HYUNG! PUSH THE ING BRAKE!!!" Kyuhyun shout as he run towards at Donghae who was now meters away from where he stops.

 

Donghae do as he told. but... "YAH! THE BRAKE WON'T WORK!!!! I'M DYING!" 

 

Kyuhyun stops from running. "a madja... i almost forgot to change the brake" he mumbled to himself. 

 

think kyuhyun think! 

 

"USE YOUR FOOT TO STOP THE BIKE!" 

 

"MICHEOSSEO?!" donghae shouts. "DO YOU WANT ME TO DIE?!"

 

Donghae don't know what to do. he was now near their house and also he saw Hyukjae was now looking at him too. AHHHH SHIBAL!! this is so embarrassing! 

 

Kyuhyun was still behind him running as he shouted donghae's name.

 

but then... he started to loose his balance. no no no!!!! the handle of the bike suddenly turn towards at Hyukjae's direction. 

 

"HYUKJAE GET OUT OF THE WAAAAAAY!!!" Donghae shout and hyukjae didn't think twice and he run as fast as he can to avoid Donghae who was approaching at him so fast.

 

"i'm

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter