Hate This Love

Wanted Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hate This Love

Kyungsoo and Sehun held their presentation. The students were listening to them all attentively. The professor took some notes as they talked about their topic. Sehun had a blank expression throughout the entire presentation, but he was speaking well to the audience. Kyungsoo in the other hand lacked concentration. His mind was totally off, and he stuttered now and then. Sehun had to help him catch his phrases over and over again. The smaller boy was not focused.

When they were done, they bowed to the class, earned some cheers, and returned to their seats. Sehun did not say anything about his friend failing greatly, he purely kept watching him from the corners of his eyes, while he rested his head in his right palm. Kyungsoo had lowered his gaze and remained silent until the bell announced the end of the course. Baekhyun had not arrived in time and the professor had put his name on the list of missing students. Friday was the most hated day by the teachers, because as mentioned earlier, the pupils would skip school on this particular day the most. Kyungsoo collected his utilities and stuffed them in his bag, when he turned away and was about leave, Sehun grabbed his arm and made him stop.

“Yah. What’s wrong with you?” the taller boy asked worried, “The other day you lied about the soap irritating your eyes. What’s bothering you, Kyungsoo?”

The smaller boy grabbed the handle of his bag tighter around his shoulder and shook his head with a fake smile.

“Let’s talk about it another day… I am sorry that I’ve messed up our presentation.” he apologized and lowered his head again.

Sehun put his arm around the shoulders of his friend and nodded without further ado. He knew exactly that there was an issue, but he did not want to put pressure on him. They left the auditorium. Kyungsoo then told his friend that he needed to catch up with Jonghyun in the music room for tutoring. Their ways separated right in this moment as Sehun left the university building and Kyungsoo walked towards the music room. He glanced to the ground as he wandered through the hallway. As expected he suddenly bumped into someone. It was Baekhyun.

“AH! Kyungsoo! You will never believe what just happened!” he shrieked all excited and looked over his friend’s shoulder to spot the other one, but the latter was gone, “Where is Sehun? Whatever! AH! Senior Taemin and Kai just… they just-”

“Sorry, Baekhyun… I gotta hurry now.” Kyungsoo said with a low voice and left the boy behind in the great hallway.

Baekhyun raised a brow and pouted in confusion.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Chanyeol and Minho had met in one of the empty classrooms. The senior put out his prepared papers and handed them to the junior. Chanyeol took a glance at the questions and read them repeatedly to make sure he was not mistaken about what he was looking at.

“Are you serious?” he asked the senior with a confused expression, “These are all questions about Kai.”

Minho grinned widely and put his arm around the shoulders of the younger boy. He nodded sweetly and pointed at one question.

“What’s Jongin’s favorite food?” he read it out loud and added, “I’m just checking if you know your best friend.”

Chanyeol rolled his eyes and gave him an expression of disbelief.

“You mean you are gathering information for senior Taemin.” the boy said with an unimpressed face, “Why are you guys doing this? Can’t your friend stop bothering Kai?”

Minho put his face between both his hands and sulked. He was using his cutesy charms to get through the junior, and it worked. Chanyeol sighed and grabbed the papers. He filled out all the answers to the weird questions for about half an hour.

“Taemin never cared for others before.” Minho added at some point and looked up to the white lights of the classroom, “Whenever his exes tried to take revenge, he would not give a damn about it. But with Jongin… it’s suddenly a different matter.”

Chanyeol looked up from the papers and glanced at the charismatic senior who was drifting off in deep thoughts.

“So, do you think that senior Taemin… likes my friend?” Chanyeol wanted to know, but Minho secretly smiled at him, collected the papers, and got up.

He told the junior that time was up, and he needed to hurry to his dorm and categorize these answers that Chanyeol had given him regarding Kai. The younger boy asked how he could be sure of him answering the questions all honestly. Minho formed a little heart with his fingers and winked at the boy.

“Because you seem trustworthy to me.” he answered and left the classroom with quick steps.

Chanyeol shook his head and could not believe that he had wasted his precious time on something stupid like this. He took out his phone and called Baekhyun, who picked up immediately. The boy seemed all quirky and bubbly. He told Chanyeol to meet him at the café and added a message into their group chat that they should gather around seven o’clock at Kamong. Chen and Xiumin sent a thumb up. Sehun replied with a heart, while Kyungsoo let the message on read. He did not answer. Kai wasn’t responding either, but he had not seen the message yet.

꧁༺ ༻꧂

Taemin was sitting on his bed and had buried his face in his palms. What had happened earlier? How could he blush to the smile of that boy? Kai had looked down at him with the face of a winner. The junior had actually made him

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter