Happy New Year!

Christmas Wishes ~ Magical Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

With a small delay, I want to wish you Happy New Year! I wish this year would be better than previous years. I wish I could give you more stories this yes!

Enjoy everythting and hwaiting! ♥

The morning after Christmas. Jonghyun woke up as the first, Taemin was laying over Heechul who had his head on Jonghyun’s chest. They both were peacefully sleeping and a soft snore was heard. Jjong chuckled quietly and his heart almost melted when he saw that beautiful picture. He took a photo of them and carefully placed Heechul’s head from his chest on the pillow. Heechul muttered something, turned over when Taemin whined and they both hugged each other tightly still sleeping. Hyun hid his chuckles and covered them with a blanket. Then he quietly stretched and walked to the bathroom. Jjong washed his face, fixed his hair, and got into the kitchen. Humming a Christmas song Jjong started with making breakfast. Kimchi, rice, chicken, and vegetables. At one moment he froze when his body was hugged from behind and he felt lips against his neck.

“Good morning honey,” Jjong smiled not being sure who it is but he had an idea when he heard a soft whine. “Daddy wasn’t in the bed, Minnie was only with Heechul,” the boy pouted.

“You were so cutely sleeping on Hee, I didn’t want to wake you up, baby,” Jonghyun chuckled and kissed Minnie’s cheeks. “And someone has to make a breakfast for your hungry stomach, I can hear it, honey,” Hyun laughed when he heard Min’s stomach grunting, Minnie pouted and jumped on Hyun’s back, he wrapped his legs around his waist and arms around his neck.

“Baby,” Jjong chuckled. “I am baby koala!” Taemin purred. “Now more like baby kitten, I don’t think that koala is purring,” Jjong laughed and served breakfast on the table with morning coffee and tea for all of them.

“Daddy!” a loud squeak was heard and when he lifted his head, he saw crying Heechul who was running to them.

Jjong blinked and hugged Hee. “Sweetie, what did happen? It is okay, we are here,” Jonghyun Heechul’s back and Taemin leaned his head on Hyun’s shoulder and Hee’s cheek.

“N-nightmare,” he sobbed and leaned against Min’s touch. “Mind to tell me what it was about? Shsh, you are with us, don’t worry baby,” Jonghyun was soothing him, his back, and placed kisses on Hee’s head and cheeks.

“I... I was locked in a haunted house, I was alone there... And... And someone was... trying to catch me and probably kill me,” Heechul shivered sobbing. “Shsh, no one will catch and kill you, you have me, I won’t let anyone do it,” Hyun was smiling and Heechul’s back.

Taemin bit his lip and got down. “We shouldn’t have watched that horror,” he sighed and hugged Heechul from behind kissing his neck. “Ah boys, Chullie, I told you many times that you shouldn’t watch it,” Jjong kissed Heechul and cuddled his cheeks. “I... I wanted to make Minnie happy, it was that new horror movie, he loves... Watching it with someone,” Heechul hid between his boyfriends.

“Ah honey,” Jonghyun sighed and cuddled him. “I would be happy even if you would like to watch some romantic series instead,” Taemin smiled and kissed Hee’s neck and shoulders.

“It is fine, we are together and next time we will watch something together and no horrors, arra?” Hyun smiled kissing his both boyfriends. “No horrors,” Heechul nodded cuddling to his boyfriends who weren’t letting him from their hug.

“Good baby,” Hyun smiled caressing Heechul’s sides and back a bit, he didn’t have enough good opportunity to it because Taemin was cuddling on Heechul’s back. “Now, let’s eat, okay?” Jonghyun smiled and Heechul nodded stealing a kiss from both of his boyfriends.

After breakfast, they spent a whole day together enjoying trips that Jjong planned for them. Jonghyun wanted to enjoy his holiday with his boyfriends who didn’t also have work because school was closed for the winter holiday or how it was called, to Jonghyun it didn’t matter as long as he could be with his precious.

 

30th December

After lunch Jonghyun, Heechul and Taemin were peacefully sleeping on the couch curled under the blanket while on the TV was just now a movie during which they fell asleep. Yesterday Minnie and Heechul decided that they will go with Jonghyun to the New Year’s celebration at the company where is Jonghyun working. It was taking a place on the rooftop of one of the most expensive hotels in the whole of Korea.

Their sleep was disturbed by a song. Jjong blinked when he noticed his phone which was ringing. Jonghyun rubbed his eyes, reached for it, and accepted the call. “Yeobosayo, Kim Jonghyun speaking,” Hyun said softly and Heechul and Taemin when they whined and cuddled closer to Jjong.

“Hey, Jonghyun, it is me, Jinki, I wanted to ask you how do feel about tomorrow with your precious boyfriends,” Jonghyun’s boss said and smiled softly. “Oh hyung… sorry, I completely forgot to call you,” Jjong rubbed his nose, well, after hearing that they will go Jonghyun had a very much busy night making love to his boyfriends.

“We will come,” Jonghyun smiled. “Really? Nice! I can’t wait to see you and don’t worry, it will be just a few people there, I will send a driver to you,” Jinki said seriously. “Oh, you don’t have to, hyung, really,” Hyun chuckled. “But I would love to, you don’t have to worry about anything, just come and enjoy the whole night, alright?” Jinki chuckled.

“Sure hyung, thank you for your driver, I hope we won’t destroy a whole party,” Jjong smiled and Min’s cheek and Heechul’s back. “No, you won’t, don’t worry about it. Your driver will come at eight o’clock, after dinner, is that okay? But sure, don’t eat too much, we will have a snack and other things as well,” Jinki chuckled and Jjong grinned. “I count on it, don’t worry.”

“Good, by the way, Hyun, if you or your boyfriends would feel uncomfortable, just leave, okay? Your driver will be yours for a whole night,” Jinki said. “Sure hyung, thank you very much,” Hyun smiled when Jinki chuckled talking. “You are welcome, but you don’t have to thank me. Have a nice day, bye.” “Bye hyung,” Jjong smiled and the line went off.

Jonghyun smiled and placed his phone on the table. Taemin whined and bit Hyun’s . “Silence, please,” Tae muttered. “Oh baby,” Jjong chuckled and played on Min’s back with his fingers, him, and kissed his head. Heechul muttered something too, cuddled closer, and slept. Jjong had to chuckle again, he hugged them more and fell asleep again.

31st December

Jonghyun took on his dark purple jacket, he was in a purple suit with a black shirt and black tie, also his trousers were black. He used a bit of his new perfume and looked at his both boyfriends, Taemin and Heechul were wearing a black suit, black jacket, trousers, and tie, their shirts were dark purple. They wanted to match with Jjong who kissed them smiling.

"You look stunning babes, are you still sure?" he asked their cheeks. "We are honey," Taemin blushed and leaned against Hyun's palm when Jjong smiled softly and with his thumb Tae's cheek. "We can go home anytime, right?" Heechul blinked. "Sure, if you wouldn't feel good or confident, we can leave," Jonghyun smiled softly and kissed them both when they heard a doorbell.

"Our driver is here, let's go," Jjong kissed them, took them around their waist, and walked to the corridor where they took on their shoes and got out.

"Good evening, Mr. Kim," the driver smiled. "Ah, good evening, Kwan, how are you? Thank you so much for taking care of us, I hope we aren't a burden, we don't want to cause you problems," Hyun smiled softly when his boyfriends greeted the old man as well. "Ah no, don't worry about that, I am happy to be your driver for today, please follow me," Kwan smiled and Jjong thankfully nodded, locked the house, and also the gate, he helped his boyfriends in the car and hugged them tightly.

"Are you nervous?" he asked them quietly while Kwan in the front started the car. "A bit yes," Taemin bit his lip and snuggled closer to Jonghyun.

"Kwan, can you play something?" Hyun asked with a smile. "Sure, sir," Kwan smiled and played the radio on.

"And you, Chulie?" Jjong asked also his older boyfriend. "Maybe a bit too," he whispered and crawled on Jonghyun's lap when Taemin whined and pouted at Heechul who pouted as well.

The ride was a bit longer, they changed positions a few times and Jonghyun tried to talk with his boyfriends a lot so they wouldn't be bothered by the upcoming night.

They arrived in front of the hotel, Hyun got out and offered his hand to Heechul who blushed and stepped out hugging Jjong who offered his hand then to Taemin. Minnie giggled, blushed, accepted the hand, and also stepped out. Boys looked around and widened their eyes opening their mouths.

"Close your mouths, sweets, you don't want a fly to get in," Jonghyun winked chuckling. "Um... true, my mouth was made for something different," Taemin giggled, Jjong snorted and slapped his , but then he took his both boyfriends around their waists and walked into the hotel stopping by the reception.

"Good evening, how can I help you? Do you have a reservation?" the receptionist asked but before Jonghyun could say any word, there was a soft calling. "He is a part of my company, my best employee! Hi, Jonghyun, I am so happy to see you all three," Jinki, who just came running, smiled at the men who bowed deeply.

"Oh, Mr. Lee, okay, then it is all good, welcome and enjoy the night, sirs," the receptionist smiled bowing. "Thank you," Jonghyun smiled but still offered his ID card so the receptionist could write it down as well Heechul's and Taemin's, just in case, what if someone would be murdered in the hotel, right?

"Hyung, I am happy to see you like a first-person, is your wife here as well?" Jjong smiled cutely. "Well, no, sadly... her mum got worse so she is with her family now, I was thinking about skipping the party but she told me that I need distractions and home I wouldn't be helpful, so here I am," Jinki smiled a bit. "I am sorry to hear that, hope she gets better as soon as it is possible," Jonghyun blinked.

"Doctors are doing their best, but please now, follow me," Jinki smiled and Heechul snuggled closer to Jonghyun's side who smiled and squeezed his hand. "Don't worry, my princess, I will keep you save," Jjong whispered Hee's back, but held him tightly walking with also Minnie, who didn't say any word and was just attached closer to Jonghyun.

"Who is at the party by the way?" Jonghyun asked and squeezed Taemin closer kissing his cheek. "Just people from the offices and a few employees from the factory," Jinki smiled. "Hyung, you talk about it like it is nothing, but if I count it well, or more like if I remember that well, we have like fifty employees, you really... are there really too many people?"

"Trust me, just fifteen people with their partners, me and you three, no one else, okay?" Jinki smiled when he got into the elevator and waited for o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter