Merry Christmas

Christmas Wishes ~ Magical Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Outside it was freezing. Snow had already covered a whole country. Jonghyun’s fingers quickly ran on the keyboard, he had to make a report and give it to his boss. Working as the manager in a big company was at the end of the year always kind of stressful.

“Hey, Jjong, how far are you with that report?”

Jjong stopped writing and looked up from his laptop at his boss's face. “Just a few words, hyung, then I should check up the sales for the next week, customers will probably come and would like to have some new sweets, Aya already made a new taste of our cotton candy, with our team we decided to make also new caramel brownies based on Dong’s idea. It will all be prepared, our customer surely won’t get disappointed,” Hyun sighed and nodded.

“I will call Minho to do it, you should go home sooner today, last year Minho was home and you were at work till nine without any chance to get some free time at the night. It is three in the afternoon, I am sure that you have someone to spend your Christmas day with, right?” Jinki, the said boss, smiled.

“Are you sure? And... Well, I really have someone,” Hyun smiled softly and Jinki chuckled. “I could hear your sighs and see your eyes lost in thoughts. Hope you will come with her to our New Year’s ball dance.”

“Well, I can’t, I am not in a relationship with a girl, I hope you won’t fire me, hyung, but I am gay, I live with two precious men and I would give my life over them. Sorry, I don’t think it would make a good expression,” Hyun said confidently and smiled.

Jinki was surprised, he blinked a few times but smiled softly. “I am so sorry and don’t worry, I won’t fire you, I didn’t have any idea that you would have those reasons for skipping all of our ball dances. But still, feel free to come if your partners would agree, or you can come for dinner.”

“I am not sure how they would react, it is not easy to be in this kind of relationship, but I love them so much and I won’t be able to come with just one of them. Their hearts are so fragile. But thank you very much, hyung, it means a lot to me and I hope that you will come with your pretty wife as well,” Jjong was a bit surprised but still was smiling and now even happier.

“Who is cooking?” Jinki asked chuckling and sitting on the empty armchair meanwhile Jjong during their conversation finished his report sheet. “Me or Hee, one of us always cooks, depends on who gets home sooner,” Hyun chuckled and gave the report to Jinki. “I finished it, my work... just now I realize how less I worked today,” Hyun groaned and ran his hand in his hair.

“I am not surprised, go, see you on second January,” Jinki smiled warmly and Jonghyun blinked in a confusion. “What? I am supposed to come on 25th and 27th as well.”

“Well you aren’t, just go home and enjoy your holiday,” Jinki smiled sweetly and Jjong hugged him tightly. “Thank you, I really appreciate it, you don’t have any idea how much, I promise I will work harder,” Jjong smiled and started packing. “You always work hard, you deserve free time now,” Jinki smiled softly and took the report reading a bit of it.

“So, the sales of Caramel candies in the shape of Christmas tree didn’t have any success?” Jinki sighed.

“No, I guess it is thanks to Asians’ opinions towards Christmas, but I added that we can try to send it to the USA or England,” Jonghyun sighed and took on his coat as well with hat, scarf, and warm gloves.

“I will take a look at it, we can’t lose anything if we will try a different country, but now, go or your boyfriends would wait forever,” Jinki chuckled and Hyun too, but then he hugged once again Jinki as a small thank and took his bag when he walked into the elevator, pressed the button of the basement and the elevator moved.

In the lobby, Jonghyun sat in his black car and started it on. He looked at his watch and smiled softly. Still time, dinner would be started getting ready at five he had one hour and a few minutes left still.

So at first, Jonghyun made his way into the grocery shops which were opened at least for a few hours before its closing time. He wanted to surprise his boyfriends so he took some cookies and cakes, other things they already had home. He arrived home around four o’clock, the darkness already took the reins from the light. Jjong parked the car and tried to be silent, he didn’t want to scare his boyfriends but also wanted to stay hidden.

When he got in, a beautiful scent of baked pieces of gingerbread and other Christmas sweets with some hot chocolate and hot wine pinched his nose. From the kitchen, he heard a radio which was playing Christmas carols and from the living room giggles and voices. He looked around and noticed that the house was slowly changing into a beautifully decorated house.

Jjong walked into the kitchen and placed the box with cakes and cookies on the kitchen line serving it on three plates next to the plates with pieces of gingerbread and other baked sweets, he had to smile softly, his boyfriends were ready to surprise him but now it would be Hyun who will surprise them.

After having everything on the kitchen line, Jjong walked to the living room and leaned against the door frame enjoying the perfect look of two men who were dancing and giggling when they were decorating the fireplace with walls, cupboards, and shelves. Also, a Christmas tree was standing there but without decorations.

“You better not cry, you better not cry

Santa Claus won’t give gift for crying kids.”

The younger man smiled brightly as he placed another decoration on the shelf. Song continued and Jjong enjoyed the view till the song wasn’t changed into the other one.

“Rudolf with your nose so bright, won’t you guide my sleigh tonight?” Jonghyun sang and chuckled when his both boyfriends squeaked, jumped, and turned around widening their eyes, well, Jonghyun may slide into the house without being noticed as he wanted but he scared his boyfriend, but it was really too cute!

“JONGHYUNNIEEEEEE!”

 “HYUNNIEEEEEEEE!”

Jonghyun widened his eyes when his both boyfriends jumped around his body and he fell down on his but made it and with a laugh, he caught them both and kissed them. “My beautifuls, my honeys, my cuties, I missed you so damn much,” Jjong smiled softly.

“Honey, we didn’t expect you so soon, what are you doing here?” the man with a bit longer blond hair smiled and kissed Jjong. “Heechulie, were you going to cheat or what?” Hyun pouted and chuckled.

“Well, we wanted to make a surprise in your workplace, to be honest, and stole you from your boss,” the younger boyfriend pouted, he was also blond-haired.

“Oh, you wanted? Taeminnie… pouty cutie,” Jonghyun chuckled and kissed his boyfriends again. “My boss sent me home I will tell you everything but now I need to squeeze you both,” Jjong smiled warmly and squeezed them both, Taemin squeaked giggling when Jonghyun pulled his cheeks a bit and bit his nose.

“That’s so nice of him! For the first time in a while, we have you home sooner on Christmas, that’s fine, but you will go to work again,” Heechul pouted and leaned his head on Jonghyun’s shoulder when Jjong ran his fingers in Heechul’s hair.

“My boss told me that he expects me on second January,” Jonghyun smiled and then laughed when Heechul almost crushed his ribs with a big hug and Taemin was jumping happily and kissing Jjong over his whole face.

“You… you are going to be with us! I can’t believe it!” Taemin almost cried and Jjong kissed his cheeks. “I am, now, what about you bring things from the kitchen, I left something there. Also, bring hot wine with chocolate and I will prepare things for decorating our tree, okay?” Hyun smiled softly. “Okaaay!” both men giggled happily and ran into the kitchen.

Jonghyun heard a happy squeak and had to smile and chuckle. But also prepared a few boxes with decorations that they will use on the tree. Taemin came first in and placed the tray with mugs on the table and Heechul followed him with the tray with plates.

“After decorating we can start making salmon with rice and vegetables, agree?” Hyun smiled and hugged Taemin from behind, Taemin shivered a bit and bit his lip. “A-and then?” Taemin asked quietly. “Before dinner, we will go on a walk while salmon will get a bit ready in a sauce before baking it in an oven, after the walk, we will take a shower together, get dressed and then have a dinner and exchange gifts,” Hyun smiled, softly kissed like a butterfly Taemin’s neck and collar bone.

Heechul came closer and hugged Jonghyun kissing his cheek. “And then? Will we wrap up and cuddle under the blankets with hot chocolate, cookies, cakes, and sweets watching a movie?” Heechul smiled softly and leaned his head on Hyun’s shoulder when Jonghyun turned his head and kissed Hee’s nose. “The best idea, babe, I will cuddle you both too much tonight,” Jonghyun chuckled and both men.

“I also have one question,” Jonghyun smiled and kissed Taemin when he let him from his hug and hugged also Heechul kissing him. “Which one?” Heechul blinked and tilted his head to one side.

“Let’s start with the tree,” Hyun smiled and his boyfriends blinked in a confusion but nodded, and with the carols still played in the background, they started decorating the tree. During it, they also drank their chocolate and hot wine and ate cookies and all sweets that were on the plates.

“So, on New Year’s celebration is a big ball dance. We can also call it a company ball. My boss told me that I can come if I want to… with my love, I told him that I have someone who is waiting for me home. I told him that I have two boyfriends,” Jjong smiled softly and Taemin widened his eyes. “A-and he? D-didn’t he yell at you?” Taemin bit his lip and Heechul looked at Taemin and then at Jonghyun.

“No, he didn’t, my boss is a nice man, I was waiting for anything but he still agreed that we should come to the party. If you two would like to come with me,” Hyun smiled and placed another decoration on the tree. “I know how we love being alone on New Year celebrations, but I know how much you love dancing,” Hyun chuckled.

Heechul was an MC moderator, he was moderating at variety shows, weddings, and every possible ceremony or event. In his free time, he was teaching children at a high school. There he met Taemin who was at the same school teaching dance classes and music classes as well. And how did they meet Jonghyun? A headmaster of the school needed sponsors for an event and Jonghyun as the manager was the right partner and made a contract with the school. At that event, he met with both men and couldn’t take his eyes away from them.

“It is… Ah, I don’t want to cause trouble to you,” Heechul sighed.

“Me also not, even if your boss is nice… what would say your other co-workers,” Taemin bit his lip and rubbed his nape.

“Babes, you know I don’t feel embarrassed,” Jonghyun smiled. “If you don’t want to go, we can enjoy it still together like last year,” Hyun smiled and kissed them both. “I don’t want to keep you home, go if you want to… or just with Taeminnie, it would be less weird if you go with one boyfriend than going with two,” Heechul bit his lip.

“Chulie,” Jonghyun put away one decoration and took Heechul’s cheeks between his palms, and kissed his lips. “It is me and you two or no one, I won’t ever go anywhere without you two, I don’t want to go somewhere with just Tae or with just Hee, I won’t be happy without any of you,” Jonghyun sighed and took his boyfriends’ hands and kissed them.

“And I don’t want you both to go just because you want to make me happy, I am not forcing you, if you say no, I take it and forget it, we can our time spend on mountains or visit Japan, there are also nice mountains where we can go and watch fireworks, just anything you want to do, babies,” J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter