CHAPTER SIX

Sweet Sugar

 It's been a week since the incident. Eunji has been trying various ways to return the unwanted cards that he gave. The first attempt was an absolute failure because she tried to sneak into Jaehyun's office but failed as she got caught by daddy itself.

Now when she already has a plan, Jaehyun out of nowhere appears with his car in front of campus. 'The he's doing?'
She quickly enters the car and scolds him. "You do know that you're a lecturer here and what if they saw us together?"

He smirks. "Relax, baby. Nobody gonna catch us."


"Where are we going?" Eunji asks as she looks around but Jaehyun doesn't answer her.



A few minutes later, they arrived at one of the secluded places in their town with few eateries.
"We're having lunch here." He parked the car and unfastened both of their belts.

It's already 3 P.M. and Eunji swears if Jaehyun didn't say a word about eating, she'd probably forget because she has been focusing on her assignment for the carry mark.
"Where'd you find this place?" She asked as she was in awe of the scenery.

Again, he didn't answer but smiled. A gentle smile showed off his perfect pair of dimples.




Once the food is served, Eunji wasted no time returning the card. "I don't need this anymore."
Jaehyun who's been eating, sighs. Placing his cutleries down.
"Baby didn't we discuss this already."

Eunji rolled her eyes. "Okay, first. Stop calling me, baby. Second, seriously I don't need this."
Jaehyun chuckles. "First, in the contract, you're still my sugar baby. Second, let's make a deal."
He forwards his body and grabs her hand. "You'll be my date for my dinner."

"Why would I -"
"It's an obligation." He says, continues eating the food.





Jaehyun has been staring outside with the car parked facing the mountain. He has been quiet since they finished eating and Eunji didn't want to disturb him.
"You see, my mom wanted me to get married to her friend's daughter."

Eunji has never heard this soft and gentle side of him. "The one that I told you about my fling."
That makes Eunji wonder, why would he play such a game just because he doesn't want to marry her.
It's as if he could read her. "Because I want to make sure she's not like other girls."

"But, she's just the same."

That's when she realized what he was implementing. "I- I can't."
"Please?"

If anyone sees the looks that he gives, they will eventually melt for him. "Or else I won't take back the card."
"Is that the deal?"

He nods, pouting. "Fine, but just one date."
"Yes! Thank you, baby." He holds Eunji's hand and kisses the back of her hand. She quickly retracts her hand and hides her blush by looking away.
"Let's find you a dress now."
"What? I have my own-"
"Uh uh." Shaking his head. "You're gonna wear what daddy's asked you."

"Alright, when is the dinner?" Jaehyun smiles looking back while reversing his car. "Tonight."
"What?? Daddy!" He abruptly brakes the car. "Finally you admit that I'm your sugar daddy, huh?" He smiles teasingly as she quickly denies it.
"I was just surprised." She mutters and her face is turning all red.

Once they're at the traffic light, Jaehyun notices that Eunji is calling someone. "Who're you trying to call?"

"I need to tell Siyeon that I might be late tonight."
Jaehyun quickly ended the call before Siyeon could pick up. He keeps Eunji's phone in his pocket.
"Hey, give it back." She whines.

"Don't tell your friend that you're out with me."
"But she knows you already."
His face looks unreadable while he drives away.

"Just don't."

 

Short update but will be updated as soon as I returned from my hometown.