What should I do?

Arranged marriage

Mr. Kim: Welcome back!! I have missed you guys so much!

Liz's parents and my parents greeted us at the entrance of my house. Mr. Kim walked over to Liz and hugged her meanwhile I stood at the side and just watched the maids taking our luggage to our room.

Mom: Yah! Aren't you going to come and hug your mom?! Didn't you miss your own mom?!

Jahoon: I'm sorry mom~ You know that I'm always missing you~

I hugged my mom, kissed her cheek, and rubbed my own cheek against hers, trying to act cute. My dad walked over to us and crossed his arm.

Dad: And what about your dad? Didn't you miss your dad too?

I stood straight while still having my arms around mom and looked at dad with a blank expression.

Jahoon: No.

Dad: Yah! You little…

Dad walked over to me and wrapped me in a headlock while trying to tickle me. Luckily I got out of his headlock before running away and stood behind Liz. I placed my hands on Liz's shoulders and used her as a shield.

Mrs. Kim: Well it seems like you two have been getting a lot closer during your honeymoon.

Liz and I looked at each other. It seemed like we were both thinking the same thing.

Liz: Actually we haven't-

Jahoon: We haven't been "that" close yet! But we are both getting on good terms now.

Mom & Mrs. Kim: And here I thought that I was going to have a grandchild.

Mom and Mrs. Kim wrapped their arms around each other as they acted like they were crying. I scoffed at them playfully.

Dad: So so. I think we should give them a bit of slack. The purpose of the honeymoon was to get them to get close after all.

Mr. Kim: Yeah, Hyungsik is right! Let them rest, first of all, they have just arrived home!

Mr. Kim pushed us in the direction of the stairs. Liz and I walked upside to the second floor and to the bedroom at the end of the hall on the left side. I thanked the maids as they placed down the last bags. I closed the door behind them before turning around to face Liz.

Jahoon: What was that down there? You said that you will act like nothing is wrong. You were going to tell them right?

I walked closer to her. Liz just stared into my eyes and backed away every time I got closer. In the end, she bumped into the bed, making her sit down on it.

Liz: I… I wasn't going to tell them. I was… I…

Liz looked down at the floor as she went silent. I looked at her in silence for a bit before sighing. I ran a hand through my hair while closing my eyes.

Jahoon: You… just forget but remember what you promised.

I grabbed a towel and walked inside the bathroom to take a bath and to try and calm myself down.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Eunbi: Welcome back vice president. Hope you had a good honeymoon.

I took off my suit jacket hang it on the clothing rack that I had inside of the office and sat down on my chair at the desk. Eunbi gave me a folder with documents, which I took and opened to read.

Jahoon: Well… you can say that… how has everything been here? Any problems?

Eunbi: Not any problems here with the company but…

Eunbi grew silent making me look up from the documents. Eunbi looked away as she was trying to avoid my eyes. I placed the documents down and stared at her with a stern face.

Jahoon: Eunbi?

Eunbi: Well… There has been a girl who have caused a bit of trouble at the time when you first had gone on your honeymoon.

Jahoon: Did you catch her name?

Eunbi: She told me that she was named Leeso and that she was really important to you and how we dared to humiliate her.

I sighed and planted my head in my hands with a heavy sigh. How much of a headache am I going to get? I used one hand to wave Eunbi away and after a few seconds, I heard the door close. I leaned back in my chair and sighed again. I didn't know what to do and I didn't know who to love anymore… or was I even living any of them? When I was deep in my thoughts, I heard someone knock on the door.

Jahoon: Come in!

I heard the door open and then close again soon after. I opened my eyes to see Leeso standing in front of me while smiling.

Jahoon: Why are you here? Shouldn’t you be in school right now? Or did you skip it?

Leeso: Aren’t you glad to see me, unnie? And also unnie~ You know that I’m a good student and I would never skip school. Today is a school holiday, so why should I go to school?

Jahoon: Then why are you here? I have a lot of work to do today, so I can’t go out on a playdate with you today.

Leeso: Unnie… Why do you sound so angry? Aren’t you happy to see me? I thought you would be after what happened at the hotel last week.

I looked at Leeso in disbelief as I couldn’t believe my own ears. What was she trying to indicate? She isn’t like the old Leeso I have known. She changed ever since she knew about the fact that I was going to marry. Leeso… Why have you changed so much?

Jahoon: Is it not like that Leeso. You know that I'm always happy to see you but listen… what happened at the hotel… It was an accident.

Leeso: An accident? I don't think that kiss was an accident at all, unnie. No matter who saw it, they would not think that it was an accident at all.

Jahoon: But it was an accident. I was angry and frustrated with you pushing me to answer, making me not think and just kiss you like that.

Leeso: So you think that playing with my feelings like that was just fine?!

Leeso quickly stood up as she looked at me angrily. I couldn't believe her at all. My feelings were beginning to get the better of me. I got up from my seat and walked around the table to stand beside Leeso. I grabbed her by her shoulders and made her face me.

Jahoon: I have never been trying to play with yours or anyone's feelings! And you know that I'm not the type to do that!

Leeso pushed my arms away from her harshly and pushed me once. I could see her gritting her teeth, trying not to cry.

Leeso: And how am I sure that you haven't changed?! Ever since you got married to Liz unnie, you haven't been giving me any attention at all! Before Liz unnie, you would always visit me when I finish school! You would take me out to eat or go shopping with me without complaining! But now after you got married, everything is just Liz here and Liz there! Not even caring about me at all! And whenever I get to be with you alone, you always act like you are bored and don't want anything to do with me… so tell me… how can I be sure that you haven't changed and just playing with my feelings now?!!!

Leeso slapped me on my right cheek, making my head turn. I just stared at the ground blankly as I heard Leeso gasp.

Leeso: Jahoon unnie… I… I didn't mean to.

Jahoon: Get out.

Leeso: Unnie…

Jahoon: I said GET OUT!

I quickly looked at her with a glare and yelled at her while pointing towards the door. Leeso looked at me with a surprised look and took a step back. It was the first time that I have ever yelled at her. Even when she had teased me a lot to the point that I got mad, I had still never yelled at her. It even came as a surprise for me but what she did was cross the line. Tears fell down from Leeso's eyes. It was the first time that I saw tears falling down from her eyes because of me. Leeso bit her lower lip and ran out of the door, leaving it open. Seconds after Eunbi appeared from the door.

Eunbi: Looks like I'm coming at the wrong moment… but you have a meeting now….

Jahoon: Just give me a moment.

Eunbi bowed slightly before going out and closing the door behind her. I let out a heavy sigh while running a hand through my hair. So many feelings were filling my body right now, causing conflicts. I didn't know what to do. Was I loving Leeso? But I made her sad and upset with me because of my behavior. Then was I in love with Liz? But I have made her scared of me and sad. I took my jacket from the hanger and wore it as I walked outside of my office towards the meeting with Eunbi behind. Even though I still don't know who I love right now, one thing I know for sure is that I'm a horrible person.