Part 1

It’s okay

RISA POV

Being in love with your childhood friend was a big problem,i'm 2nd years student in Tokyo university my name is watanabe risa or you can call me risao,I had small amount of friend i'm not really good at making friend.

 

Everyday I drive my motorcycle to school that I got it on my birthday I like to wear boy shirt I don't like wear skirt even though am a girl everyone in school call me tomboy because of my appearance,I'm captain of volleyball club I kinda popular in school but there someone in basketball Club that more popular than me,both boys and girls confess to me everyday they even put love letters or chocolate in my locker I really hate that kind ot things that why I always reject everyone but also my heart belong to someone and it none other than my childhood best friend her name is kobayashi yui,I think it start when we first meet at the park that time I save her from group of boys we always play together when we were a kid.I don't want to tell her because i'm scared that our friendship broke so until now i'm keep it myself only one of my friend know her name is moriya akane.

 

IN THE MORNING 

I usually wake up early to do exercise because I want to get more muscle after that I take a shower,prepare myself to school,eat breakfast and I have to pick up yui at her house it don't take me long to arrive at her house because her house not far from my house 

"yui come down now I'm in front of your house ”I call to her 

“okkk I come now ”yui said 

"Risa you early today ”yui said 

"Because today is our first new class year so I don't want to late ”I said and drive away she start to hug my waist it make my heart skip a bit,we arrive at university after 10 minutes there not alot of student because it still early in the morning 

"Hey Risa today let have lunch together it been long time since we eat together ”yui said and wait for my answer 

"ok I will wait for you outside your class ” I said she just nod and then we go to our class actually we always have the same class but now it's been 2 weeks that she take music class so now we can't spend much time with each other.