Chapter 6

๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ง๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น: แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€ แดแด‡ สœแดœแดแดส€แด‡แด… (๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

AUTHOR

It took ages for all the right scenes to come out. Thanks for waiting. Also, we got a new poster! Do you guys like it? I didn't like the colour palette of the previous one so yeah. And I put Winter's picture as the muse, 'coz she is our muse.

Enjoy!

ย 

ย 

ย 

Winter grumpily dragged her body to detention, where sheโ€™ll spend the rest of the hours writing lines.ย How marvellous.ย She mentally mutters in annoyance. If it werenโ€™t for Karina and her crazy fangirls, she wouldnโ€™t be in this hell right now.

ย 

โ€œHi.โ€ A very familiar girl greets her. โ€œAeri Uchinaga, a prefect. You must beโ€”?โ€

ย 

โ€œWinter,โ€ she finished.

ย 

โ€œRight. Iโ€™ll be the facilitator today. Feel free to have a seat wherever you want, Winter. Once youโ€™re done, you can just leave your paper on the desk,โ€ she politely said. Winter just nods and proceeds to find a seat.

ย 

ย ย She sat at the back, near the window. The last time she went to detention was in high school. It was the time when she encouraged the whole school to water bomb those spoiled brats who kept bullying her best friend Yizhuo due to her humble background. She couldnโ€™t help but chuckle while reminiscing about that time.

ย 

ย Winter was extremely angry when she found out about it. Everything went hellish after that, and the bullies got what they deserved. Well, as good as her intention was, her mother, a mayoral candidate at the time, wasnโ€™t very pleased to see that her daughterโ€™s face was published on the front page of the local newspaper for horrendously committing an act of juvenile delinquency. Letโ€™s just say it was a very entertaining clash of events.

ย 

ย ย She was grounded for two weeks. No phone, no shopping, and she wasnโ€™t even allowed to have visitors! How annoying is that? So no Yizhuo and mani-pedi for almost three weeks. The only โ€˜visitorsโ€™ that she had at that time were her twin siblings, Jin and Jisoo, who loved to constantly annoy the hell out of her. Thank God sheโ€™s not attending the same university with them, or Winter will die of utter humiliation.

ย 

ย ย Although her papร  was absolutely proud of her for standing up for her friend, he wasnโ€™t really that fond of the violence, especially if his youngest daughter was involved in it. Winter couldnโ€™t blame him for that. Her papร  has a heart of gold. Blessed his soul, wherever he is now.

ย 

โ€œWassup,โ€ said the person beside her.

ย 

She stares at the person oddly, gives a slight nod, and says, โ€œGood.โ€

ย 

โ€œNot much of a talker, are you?โ€

ย 

โ€œI donโ€™t like it when strangers talk to me.โ€ She mutters, uninterested, and proceeds to do her task of writing,ย โ€˜I will not be late again,โ€™ย repeatedly for 200 lines.

ย 

โ€œOuch.โ€ The latter fake a pained sob, โ€œWell, we can still change that. My nameโ€™s Ryujin.โ€ She extended her hand, expecting her to take it, but Winter just looked at it weirdly, โ€œNot a hand shaker either. Got it.โ€ She playfully nods as if she wasnโ€™t offended by the lack of enthusiasm from the latter.

ย 

โ€œWinter,โ€ she answers.

ย 

Ryujin grins, โ€œPleasure to meet you, Winter.โ€

ย 

ย Five minutes had passed, and everyone was busy with their tasks until someone faintly knocked on the door, creating a disturbance.

ย 

โ€œAeri.โ€ Karina peeks through the door, still dressed in all Chanel glory. โ€œYeji requires your help with the designs for the carnival.โ€

ย 

โ€œBut I have to facilitate the students.โ€ Aeri reasoned, โ€œI canโ€™t just leave them by themselves, Karina.โ€

ย 

โ€œIโ€™ll take it from here.โ€

ย 

ย ย Winter can hear other students murmuring to each other. Some are thrilled that theย Head Girlย will be the one whoโ€™ll facilitate them. She forgot that Karina is the Head Girl of St. Ives College, and thatโ€™s why sheโ€™s everywhere. Is this what she meant when she said,ย โ€˜Iโ€™ll see you later, cutie.โ€™?ย Winter shakes the thought.

ย 

โ€œI reckon theyโ€™ll not be that difficult to handle.โ€ Karina sent a wink in her direction, and she could only groan and roll her eyes in annoyance.

ย 

โ€œI heard the two of them are in a secret relationship.โ€ Ryujin comments, looking at the two.

ย 

A bit intrigued, Winter asked, โ€œWhat made you say that?โ€ They discreetly watched Aeri walk out of the room as Karina filled in for her.

ย 

โ€œRumours.โ€ She simply shrugged, โ€œA freshman said he caught them snogging each otherโ€™s faces off under the bleachers after the football game with Penwith.โ€

<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter