Chapter 12

๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ง๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น: แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€ แดแด‡ สœแดœแดแดส€แด‡แด… (๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

AUTHOR

It's about time we got featured in Asianfanfic, nerds! Next will beย โžถ๐‹๐Ž๐•๐„ ๐€๐‘๐‘๐Ž๐–โžถย andย Dear Diary: Apparently, I Slept with Winter Kim. Now, show some love for those two!

ย 

ย 

Winter has always been a master of luring people into her schemes with her sharp wit and quick tongue. Back in high school, she was the queen bee of snark, effortlessly outwitting teachers and classmates alike. Her wardrobe consisted of designer outfits that cost more than a small car, and the mansion sheโ€™s living in could have doubled as a small hotel.

Winter had a knack for getting her way. Whether it was convincing her parents to buy her a new sports car (because โ€œeveryone else has one, duhโ€) or charming her way out of detention (with a clever mix of compliments and flattery), Winter was the ultimate brat with a silver tongue.

ย 

One of her favourite pastimes was hosting lavish parties that made even Hollywoodโ€™s red carpet events seem dull in comparison. Each bash had a theme more extravagant than the last, and Winter spared no expense in making sure her guests were thoroughly entertained. One time, she hired a circus troupe to perform in their backyard, complete with acrobats, fire-breathers, and a tiger (which she assured her guests was perfectly safe).

ย 

But Winterโ€™s sarcastic charm didnโ€™t just extend to her social life; it also got her into some hilarious situations. She once talked her way into the VIP section of a Justin Bieber concert, convincing the bouncers that she was the pop starโ€™s long-lost cousin. Of course, she wasnโ€™t, but her audacity was so impressive that they let her in.

ย 

Even when Winter travelled, her antics didnโ€™t stop. During a trip to Paris, she pretended to be a foreign diplomatโ€™s daughter to secure a private tour of the Louvre. She walked through the museum with an air of superiority, critiquing famous paintings as if she were the worldโ€™s leading art critic. At one point, she even tried to โ€œfixโ€ the Mona Lisaโ€™s smile with a Sharpie, claiming it needed an upgrade.

ย 

But beneath her sarcastic exterior and bratty behaviour was a kind girl who just wanted a friend. Winter somehow managed to find a loyal friend, Yizhuo, who found her antics endlessly entertaining. They have been best friends since Winter kicked Jackson Bonner on the crotch back in kindergarten after he tried to kiss Yizhuo. At first, Winter just did that because she couldnโ€™t stand Jackson Bonner and how heโ€™s more popular than her. And she never regretted doing that.

ย 

Winter and Yizhuoโ€™s friendship was like peanut butter and jellyโ€”an odd combination that somehow worked perfectly. Winterโ€™s bratty and sarcastic nature was the peanut butter, and Yizhuoโ€™s gentle and shy demeanour was the jelly.

ย 

After the legendary Jackson Bonner incident, Winterโ€™s reputation as the school troublemaker was sealed. She revelled in her brattiness, always ready with a quick-witted retort for anyone who dared cross her path. Yizhuo, on the other hand, was the calming and shy presence, due to her humble background, in Winterโ€™s storm of snarky personality.

ย 

One day, during recess, Winter decided it was time to settle a score with Tommy, the class clown. Tommy had made a joke about Yizhuoโ€™s glasses and poor family situation, and Winter wasnโ€™t about to let that slide. With her signature smirk, she challenged Tommy to a โ€œwho can eat the most playground dirtโ€ contest.

ย 

Yizhuo watched with a mix of amusement and concern as Winter and Tommy each grabbed a plastic spoon from the sandbox. Winter dove face-first into the dirt, making exaggerated โ€œyumโ€ noises as she scooped up spoonfuls of earth. Tommy, not one to back down from a challenge, followed suit.

ย 

As they devoured dirt like it was a gourmet meal, the other kids gathered around, cheering them on. Yizhuo couldnโ€™t help but shake her head, trying not to laugh. It was ridiculous, but it was also classic Winter.

ย 

Eventually, Winter declared herself the winner, even though it was impossible to determine who had eaten more dirt. She dusted off her hands and flashed a triumphant grin at Tommy. โ€œLooks like you canโ€™t beat the dirt queen. Try again next time, loser,โ€ she quipped.

ย 

In first grade, during a particularly dull math class, the teacher asked if anyo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter