Special Scene I

๐— ๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜€ ๐—ก๐—ผ๐˜ ๐˜€๐—ผ ๐—ง๐˜†๐—ฝ๐—ถ๐—ฐ๐—ฎ๐—น: แด„แดษด๊œฑษชแด…แด‡ส€ แดแด‡ สœแดœแดแดส€แด‡แด… (๐‡๐ข๐ ๐ก๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐•๐ž๐ซ๐ฌ๐ข๐จ๐ง)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

AUTHOR

I'm back! I might have forgotten to tell you nerds that I went on a break. My bad XD Sorry 'bout that. I just needed a break from everythingโ€”life in general. Since I'm back, expect Chap 11 to be posted prob this coming weekend.ย 

ย 

ย 

Before the carnivalโ€ฆ

ย 

"I'm home!" Yizhuo called out as she stepped into their cozy flat. She kicked off her shoes and hung her jacket on the hook by the door. "Guys?" she called, making sure her voice carried to the second floor of the flat. "Winter?"

ย 

Yizhuo listened carefully, and amid the silence of the surroundings, she heard a continuous paddling sound, accompanied by a quack. She already had a pretty good idea of who it was. Prof. Beak came running to her, feathers wet, sliding on the floor with enthusiasm.

ย 

"Little dude, chill," Yizhuo kneeled and addressed Prof. Beak, who continued his incessant quacking. "Where's your mom, Mozart?" She attempted to pick up the ranting duck with her two hands, hoping to stop him from making any more noise. The dorm mother would definitely report them all for illegally harboring a pet in the dormitory if she found out about all of this. "Why are you so wet and slippery?"

ย 

As if on cue, her question was answered when Sullyoon, one of their roommates, appeared with a towel in hand.

ย 

"Oh! You're here!" She exclaimed in relief and continued, "I was bathing him when he just suddenly ran off." She was referring to Prof. Beak, who was now busy pecking the air. "He probably thought you were Winter." Sullyoon took Prof. Beak from Yizhuo's hold and covered him with the towel she was holding.

ย 

"Where is Winter anyway?" Yizhuo questioned.

ย 

Sullyoon just shrugged and answered, "She left a note for you on the fridge."

ย 

As she made her way to the kitchen, Yizhuo spotted the note on the fridge. It was written in Winter's playful handwriting, adorned with little duck drawings. The message read: "Hey, Yizhuo, buddy! Off to visit the folks for 2 days. Please take care of Prof. Beak for me. Thanks, love you! Xoxo"

ย 

Yizhuo couldn't help but sigh as she read the note. Her heart sank at the thought of having to look after Winter's spoiled, mischievous, and high-maintenance duck. She was never a fan of the feathery troublemaker because, as some people might not know, Prof. Beak is a menace in disguise. Well, he doesn't just look like a self-entitled, wig-wearing aristocrat. He also acts like a dog with a terrible habit of chewing on everything in sight.

ย 

"You better behave when I'm here,"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter