Chapter 8

Our Ex Husband & Ex Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

Third Person PoV

After 4 years of being away in Korea Jennie got her life back with very big blessings in her life first a  daughter, second a very loving husband who looks like a bear but a addressing him as a Lion King who would not be if your husband deserve that tittle not because of being wild but his greatness that can so be proud. But the big surprised to her is her sister who separated from her when she was so young she thought that they would not going to meet again but the destiny was being so kind to her again.

 

The woman who help Seulgi to start again is her sister, she is the one who found a country that Seulgi could start again without her Ex wife interference or being monitor because Irene was adamant to find Seulgi for no reason. As for Seulgi his company is stable and have a strong foundation and becoming bigger from time to time and his investment grow bigger the money that he invest from the other company get triple so not just only his own income and revenue from his company growth but also the investment that he gamble from partnerships and good connection from the right people that he trust.

 

Its been 2 years and 4 months since Seulgi and Jennie got married and their first child Mina is 3 years old now. Mina is soon to be unnie/noona because Jennie is 6 months pregnant and from the second time Jennie wants the gender to be discover when she give birth just like when she gave birth to their first child.

 

As for Lisrene after they realized that they’re were wrong and regretting every mistake what they’ve done the both of them change Liam become more humble and careful especially to woman, he look at them with respect he become more independent and never rely on his father decision. His father was being banned to the company  because of his abusive behavior towards women employee and some illegal transaction that can make the company bankrupt but the good thing Liam is Intelligent when it comes in business so he save his company from chaos.

 

The last one is Irene she returned from her company but never go back to the Bae mansion which is Suzy agreed she become more careful to the other people especially her parents and younger brother who ruined her life even though her mother was sorry she didn’t forgive her same to her father and brother as for her and Liam they already have their closure although Liam have a heavy heart because of what happened to his unborn child he didn’t blame Irene for it because he knew his not ready to become a father that time  he  has no respect to her ex wife and other woman so how he become a good father if he has no respect for anybody. They become civil to each other but never go back as a friend both of them change but there is a one thing that never change on them the love that they have on their ex wife and ex husband still on their heart so the two of them are very determine to find them even if it take so long.

 

……

Mandu don’t you have a plan to visit Korea it’s been four years since you left and decided to live there and  remarried. The woman asked Jennie while doing a video chat Jennie just stare at her from the webcam and think because the truth she didn’t even think to go back to her homeland not because of Liam but because she is contented to her life now in New Zealand.

 

Unnie to be honest I don’t have any plan to go back there you know I’m happy here with my daughter and husband and also to this little one inside of me. Jennie replied to the person who she talk the woman just sigh deeply and look at Jennie.

 

If you say so I won’t  ask you again but I miss my sister huhuhu why why why life is so cruel to me. Mandu did Seulgi said that it’s better to stay there? I will kill him if he said that huhuhu I miss my sister and niece he better make some plans to go back here in Korea so I can see you and my niece and that little one. Jennie's sister whines at her like a kid and Jennie just laugh at her so the woman squinting her eyes at her younger sister. Mama who's that? Suddenly Mina appeared and sit on Jennie's lap Jennie's sister smile at her niece because how cute her niece when she's talking.

 

Baby it’s Aunty do you want to talk to her she miss you she keep whining at me to visit her. Jennie said to her daughter Mina just look at the monitor and do flying kiss which made the two adult laugh.

 

Aunty chu you can visit us here I mish you too aunty chu wove you. Jennie just smile at her daughter although some of her daughter's words are still not clear but she is good especially in English maybe because they use English than their mother language.

 

Lioness. Mina don’t want to take bath she escape from me. Seulgi said while pouting Mina goes to Seulgi and this bear carry his baby, Mina kiss her appa cheeks so her appa will not gonna mad at her.

 

Is that your sister? Seulgi asked and his wife nodded then Seulgi look at the camera and then,- Hey chicken noona long time no see when are you going to visit us here. Seulgi said like an idiot so Jennie and her sister just raised an eyebrow on him so Seulgi got scared on his life.

 

HeHeHe Okay if I have business meeting there in Korea we were visit you is that okay. Seulgi said so Jennie and her sister got surprise to what he said and Jennie look at him with shock face so Seulgi hold Jennie hand to assured everything will be fine and Jennie lean on his shoulder because his carrying Mina and the woman in monitor celebrate because finally she will meet her sister in Korea not in New Zealand from the first time.

 

You idiot bear better to keep your words or else I’ll take my si

Please log in to read the full chapter