Chapter 12

Our Ex Husband & Ex Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

Third Person's PoV

 

Ma’am excuse me you can’t come to Miss. Kim's office. Mr. Jung said to Irene dahil sa gusto nyang makausap si Jisoo but Irene is really adamant to talk to Jisoo even she is causing a scene which the other people gain attention of course who will not curious if the one of most beautiful woman in Korea is acting like that what will people would think.

 

Tell her I’m here and I wanted to talk to her. Joohyun said with her y attitude but Mr. Jung just shrugged it off and still didn’t let Irene pass at Jisoo's office. Irene really get mad at the man so she pushed harshly Mr Jung and goes to Jisoo's office faster and the man immediately follow the latter.

 

Irene get pass on Jisoo secretary and rush to Jisoo' door office and barge in. Ever since she saw her ex husband she become more desperate to take back Seulgi even though Suzy is against on what her sister want the younger Bae can’t stop her older sister even her parents can’t do anything since Irene doesn’t want to do anything to them.

 

As for Liam after Seulgi punched him he was sent by home by Jisoo's people because the chicken is not cruel to leave Liam in reception so she ordered her people while the married couple goes to the hospital to check their injury especially Jennie. Seulgi wouldn’t hesitate to hurt Liam if that jerk tried to get closer to his wife he will protect Jennie and Mina at all cost because for him Jennie and their kids are his second life to live a happy life again.

…………

Hey Jisoo unnie. Jennie called her sister kasalukuyang andito sya sa opisina ng kapatid nya dahil niyaya sya ni Jisoo na sumama para matutunan ang pagpapatakbo ng company at makatulong. Ayaw sana ni Jennie iwan ang mga anak nya but Seulgi said na syang bahala sa kanilang mga anak kaya di kalaunan ay pumayag na rin ito.

 

Habang si Jisoo naman iba rin ang motibo gusto nyang bigyan ng reason si Jennie na dito na lamang mag stay instead na sa ibang bansa at ilipat na lang ang main office ni Seulgi dito para makasama nya ang kapatid.

 

Hhmmm.

 

Unnie why do you want to teach me to manage company you know that I’m contented to being a interior designer at Seulgi's company in New Zealand so I think theirs no more need to show your company operation and transactions. Jennie said with her confusing mind because her sister is really weird sometimes. Jisoo just sigh on her sister words sa totoo lang gusto nyang makasama ang kapatid nya at bumawi sa mga nasayang na panahon hindi man nya aminin nag papasalamat sya kay Seulgi dahil si Seulgi ang taong nangangalaga sa kanyang kapatid pero ang hindi nya lang inaasahan ay maging brother in law nya yung taong minsan na link sa kanya at hindi lang iyon mapaglaro rin ang tadhana sa isip ni Jisoo lalo na sa apat.

 

 

Did Seulgi forbids you to work or Liam? Jisoo asked because she really wanted to know what happened to Jennie before she met her the only thing that she knew is she was divorce on her marriage on Liam. Alam ni Jisoo na hindi pa lahat napapaliwanag ng kapatid nya dahil hindi naman pwedeng pag usapan lang iyon sa video chat.

 

Unnie Seulgi convice me to work again in order to not waste my dream he wanted me to achieve my dream that I didn’t achieve when I married Liam Seulgi wanted me to be successful. So my child would not gonna give up in the future if they failed because we were going to be a good example that hardship is not a reason to give up but instead it’s a reason to work hard in order to succeed, and we are the example to show that on them once they old enough to understand.

 

Jennie said to Jisoo that Seulgi is her pilar support to dream more and be a successful. Jennie Is willing to be a fulltime housewife because of their children but Seulgi convince her to not stop working that he will help Jennie to raise their kids. Which Jennie and Seulgi talk carefully and then Jennie was convinced to not stop working just to take care a child. She was glad on Seulgi who is very hands on when it comes to their kids especially to Mina because she is the only girl.

 

No one know about Mina's real father only two married couple and Nayeon knew about the secret they have no intention to tell even Jennie don’t want to tell the truth on Jisoo the less people know the less Liam will discover the truth.

 

Tssk. Look at you Jennie your totally become a different when it comes to Seulgi. That bear really spoiled you I hope he doesn’t spoiled Mina too it’s hard to discipline a kid when they spoiled by their parents. Jisoo explained which Jennie giggle that her sister make her raise a brow. For Jisoo if her sister really safe to Seulgi then who is she to interfere she just hope that Irene and Liam will not gonna hurt her sister she trust Seulgi that he will protect Jennie from danger.

 

KIM JISOO. Someone from the outside shout her name as if she did something wrong but since Jisoo familiar with that voice she told to Jennie to go inside her secret room so she can deal with that woman without making some scene. Specially here at her office since all of her workers are here she doesn’t want to get involve with the Bae problem.

 

Jen let me deal with that Bae her attitude is totally out of this world please go to my secret room. Jen just follow Jisoo and go to inside the room. Jisoo prepare again she just hope that she remain calm because her patience to Irene is on the verge of exploding

 

A few seconds a raging Irene rush to her office and giving her a deathly glare so she glare back to the older Bae the truth she really had enough dealing on their scandalous behavior.

 

What a great start for the morning. Jisoo sarcastically said to herself then again she focus again to a raging Bae who still glaring at her. She rolled her eyes before she gave signal the woman in front of her to sit.

 

I know what you want to talk but this time I have to stop you now. Jisoo said with her serious tone but Irene just shrugged it off and still glaring at her but after taking some time she decided to talk in order to know what really happened to Seulgi and how the heck he is married to Liam ex wife.

 

The two of you. You and Jennie did you plan this in order to get back at me. Irene start but never leave her stare at Jisoo. Jisoo just sigh and massage her temple because of the woman who keep barging on her office without appointment.

 

I’m not that kind of person to get back at you Irene Bae. Jisoo talked back she can’t let Irene think that she is lowly person to do that kind of things and beside faith bring Jennie and Seulgi to be together. That’s why she can’t interfere although she knew that this woman who sitting in front of her is dangerous she can’t just tell to Jennie to leave Seulgi specially they have a kids now.

 

Listen to me Irene Bae kung ano man ang nangyari sa atin noon tapos na iyon ganun din yung ginawa nyo ni Liam kay Jennie nangyari na. Pero sana naman huwag kang manggulo sa kanila dahil namumuhay sila ng tahimik at walang inaagrabyadong tao at legal ang pagsasama nila at walang sinasagasaang tao kaya tigilan mo itong ginawa mo ngayon.

 

 

 

Mahabang litanya ni Jisoo na ikinataas ng kilay ni Irene halatang hindi magpapatalo kaya lalong binabalot ng matinding tensyon ang buong paligid ng office ni Jisoo kaya kung may mag tangka man na pumasok ay maiihi sa takot dahil sa dalawang dragon na walang gustong mag patalo

 

Sa tingin mo maniniwala ako sa pinagsasabi mo dahil ilang ulit kitang tinanong kung nasaan si Seulgi ayaw mong ipaalam sa akin at akala mo hindi ko alam na ikaw lahat ang humaharang sa mga P.I na kinuha ko para hanapin si Seulgi. Mariing sabi ni Irene na may halong gigil kaya napapikit si Jisoo upang kontrolin ang kanyang inis ngayon dahil hanggat maaari ayaw nyang sumigaw.

 

Alam mo Irene ang lakas din ng loob mo na akala mo ikaw itong biktima pero hindi dahil ikaw itong naging punot dulo ng lahat. Jisoo just burst out because she can’t take it she knew about what happened to Seulgi after the divorce how the bear destroyed himself and Irene's behavior is not doing anything good in this situation so she just let it out.

 

Kim Jisoo hindi mo alam ang pinagdaanan kong impyerno. I know its all started to me and my family but please not Seulgi I want him back even if I have to steal Seulgi from your sister after all I am the first he married. He is also Yerim's father nangako ako na aayusin ko ang sitwasyon namin kaya please let me talk to him..

 

Irene said with very much desperation in her point of view she can’t give up lalo na at nakita nya na uli ang pinakamamahal nya nangako sya sa namatay nilang anak na aayusin nya ang pamilya nya at mamumuhay ulit sila ng magkasama. Dalwang taon nyang pinaniwala ang sarili na kasalanan ni Seulgi ang lahat pero nung nalaman nya yung totoo halos lahat nang mga sinabi nyang masasakit na salita laban sa asawa ay paulit ulit bumabalik to the point hindi sya makapag isip ng maayos.

 

On the other side Jennie just listening to the two in secret room she can’t believe everything happened it’s all started to Seulgi ex wife but the thing that she can’t understand why did she had affair on Liam if she’s still love Seulgi that’s what Jennie thought while listening to Jisoo and Irene.

 

Hindi ikaw ang namatayan ng anak ng dalwang beses at trinaydor ng ina at sirain ang masayang pagsasama namin ni Seulgi. Oo humihingi ako ng tawad sa ginawa sayo nila mama pero hindi pa ba sapat ang naging pagdurusa ko nung makunan ako sa anak namin ni Liam sa kakaisip kung pano ako magsisimula at makakausap si Seulgi at kung pano sya maibabalik sa piling ko.

 

Para mabuhay at hindi matuluyang masiraan ng bait iniisip ko na balang araw lahat ng ito may magandang idudulot kung maghihintay at patunayan na walang ibang lalaki na pwedeng pumalit sa osong labis ko minahal kaya tiniis kong magpagamot sa psychiatrist ng mag isa kahit ang totoo takot akong mag isa dahil iniisip ko na balang gigising ako na nasa tabi ko na si Seulgi.

 

Paliwanag ni Irene samantala mababakas naman ang pagkabigla ni Jisoo sa mga sinabi ni Irene pero ngayon kasi mas nangingibabaw ang pagiging nakakatandang kapatid ni Jisoo kaya hanggat maaari ayaw nyang magkita si Seulgi at Irene dahil baka makagulo lamang ito sa mag asawa. Si Jennie naman hindi makapaniwala sa mga narinig galit at awa ang nararamdaman nya. Galit dahil sa ginawang kasalanan ni Irene at Liam na nag bunga ngunit binawi din dahil sa lupit ng karma. Awa dahil gustuhin man nya na tulungan ang desperadang si Irene ay hindi maaari dahil mahal nya na si Seulgi at may mga anak na sila.

 

………

Liam's Pov (@ Liam's house)

Je

Please log in to read the full chapter