Chapter 9

Our Ex Husband & Ex Wife
Please log in to read the full chapter

Third person PoV

Another day from Kang family and as usual Seulgi go home early to take care of her pregnant wife and his cute little daughter. Jennie's mood was no joke sometime she wants Seulgi to cuddle all the time and sometimes she snapped at him because of her diet because the doctor remind them to control Jennie from consuming so much sugar so Seulgi reduce the sweet that he bought from coffee shop.

 

Appa mama is weird she's crying then she's laughing. Baby Mina innocently said when Seulgi come home and Mina launched herself to her appa. Seulgi as a lovingly father open arms he carry his daughter and kiss Mina cheeks.

 

Hehehe baby mama is just like that because she’s carrying your little siblings but don’t worry Appa is here to take care of you and mama okay. The bear said sweetly to his daughter while caressing his daughter hair.

 

The two play for a while because Mina wants to spend time with her appa so the bear gladly spend his time to his daughter. Sometimes Seulgi get sad because maybe if Yerim is still alive her daughter become a good unnie to Mina and to her future younger siblings.

………

As for the other side of continent Irene & Liam are focusing on their own lives especially to find their Ex partners but the difference between the two of them is Irene getting more aggressive just finding Seulgi while Liam finding Jennie with patience because Liam knew rushing things will not gonna lead in good terms.

 

Any update Jeong or findings? Liam asked with respect because he promise he will change for the better so if Liam find Jennie his ex wife will be proud of him because he become a better person. And it might be good points to make Jennie comeback to him but first he needs find Jennie.

 

Liam there is a hint that Jennie is no longer here in Korea because I found out in immigration that your Ex wife left in this country 4 years ago. His friend said and that got him shock because he tried to investigated in their early months of their divorced If Jennie go overseas but no trace.

 

Did you try to ask Nayeon the woman your courting she is Jennie's friend. Liam asked out of desperation because he really miss the warm of his ex wife but Jeongyeon shook his head because he knew Nayeon won’t say anything especially if for Liam sake. He didn’t even tell to Nayeon that he was Liam friend so he can still court or date Nayeon.

 

You know I can’t do that if Nayeon find out that I’m your friend she will reject me she doesn’t want to associate herself and connection to you because she hate you to the bone. Jeongyeon said with sad tone he was also being careful in order Nayeon to not find out about him and Liam connection.

 

I regret everything Jeong the only thing I know that I want to be with her saying that I love her so much and willing to leave my stupid father just for her and adopt child so we can still build our own family even we can’t conceive child. Liam said with begging to help him to find Jennie. He can’t imagine Jennie being with someone else that’s not him it would kill him for sure or lose his sanity if he find out Jennie is with someone else.

 

Kai words sure reached him to the point it broke him down. That guy was right he can’t be a good father if he can’t even protect the mother of his child from his father and hearing that there is no difference being separated or together with Jennie because his father just as stupid to not know the worth of someone cause he is a selfish person. Also blaming others from your misfortune is not right thing to do when you’re the one making the decision.

 

I know bro but the only thing we can do is to find another trace and clues on where is she what country she lives now or she’s with someone who taking care of her. Jeong said hearing Jennie is with someone makes Liam stomach upset he would not accept if Jennie is taken he might do something if that’s true.

 

Alam kong ayaw mong maririnig na maaring hindi na single si Jennie Liam but we can’t deny the fact that your ex wife is beautiful. Baka nga luminya ang mga lalaki na nakakakita sa dating mong asawa eh. Prangkang sabi ng kaibigan kaya napakuyom ng kamao si Liam na tila sinasabing mag kakamatayan muna tayo bago nyo makuha si Jennie.

 

Jeong ikaw na lang ang pag-asa ko ikaw lang ang pwede kong asahan na makakahanap sa kanya. Pakiusap ni Liam sa kaibigan dahil wala na talaga itong ibang mapagkatiwalaan sa pag hahanap sa dating asawa dahil parang may pumipigil sa paghahanap nya Kay Jennie.

 

……..

Seulgi's PoV

Nakatulog na ang anak kong si Mina dahil sa pagod  sa pag lalaro namin. Mina really like to sing and dance she really show her cuteness when she was dancing her gummy smile is just like Jennie their both beautiful and cute. Speaking of my wife I should go to her I know her mood is always ballistic when I take too long to see her just like our first night she became a wild lioness on our honeymoon

 

(Oh my LionKing you know I have a lot of stamina so be ready because this night will make you sleepless just the way you made me hot when were still not married but now that I’m your officially Mrs. Kang I won’t hold back. ) she said that in our hotel room while her arms clinging on my neck and pull me into a kiss that became steamy. Remembering that moments made my brain to space out it send me on another dreamy state wishing I hope everyday always honeymoon.

 

My Lion King what are you thinking? Suddenly I got snapped on my dreamy space and when I look at direction where that voice is coming I see Jennie coming towards me caressing her belly. When the doctor said that were having twins we thought only one child that she's carrying. I got scared because what if Jennie have a hard time giving birth in the future even I want a big family the mother safety is my priority.

 

Oh nothing my lioness I just thought that Mina grow fast and becoming a big sister a few months for now. I answered her back she got closer on me and put her arms around my nape so I look at her with very affectionate gaze and when I saw her eyes it’s very lovely with lust so I give her kiss first at forehead second her nose and every part of her face then I look at her lips and claim it passionately we fight for dominance but I won so I enter my tongue and take the lead. Jennie's moan is my boost and make my body heat increase I pulled her closer and deepened the kiss. We took a minute before we pull apart for needing air suddenly I remember were here at living room and we might wake our daughter up because of our noise.

My lioness let’s go to our room so we can’t disturb Mina's sleep. I whisper on her ears with my hot breath so it will give Jennie a sensation on her. she nodded and take my hand I look at her and let her drag me to our room.

 

My Lion King I need your touch and warm so please let’s make love. Jennie said when we get to our room nag simula naman akong hagkan ang asawa ko at halikan sya ng buong ingat our kiss get steamy and hot and our hands roaming at our body.

 

Aah Seulgi your doing great please don’t hold back I really need you. Jennie said while panting and when I her jaw down through her neck while my right hand is on her and the other one is on her touching like a dough.

I started to remove Jennie's clothes slowly so her baby bump would not gonna be hurt until only underwear left Jennie didn’t wear a bra so when I remove her clothes the beautiful mounds appeared before my eyes so I didn’t waste time I give her a kiss first in her lips again and go down to her I first the right and it gently while my hands busy massaging the other one.

Oh sh*t Seul don’t stop, I need more

More pl-please. My wife beg to give her more pleasure so I gladly obey her. I love how my wife respond on what I’m doing now instead of ordering me on what to do she just let me do the work to please her and I’m glad she love it.

 

My lioness pregnant or not your so beautiful and gorgeous I love you. I said when I stop eating her mounds and kiss her earlobe because were closer to the bed I want her to lay down and relax because of her baby bump. Jennie slowly lay down while me supporting her back so her weight will not gonna pull her down strongly. Nang masiguro ko na nakahiga na sya ng maayos sa kama ay pumaibabaw na ako sa kanya nakasuporta ang braso ko ng hindi ko madaganan ang kanyang tiyan.

 

My lioness let me do the all work. I said on her in my husky and seductive voice to give a steamy sensation on her body and then I starting to kiss her lips and go down to her neck habang ang aking kamay ay gumagala mula sa dibdib at sa kanyang Tiyan hanggang sa mapunta sa kanyang underwear kinapa ko ito at halatang handa na sya dahil she so wet and ready for the action.

Seulgi please remove your clothes now I want to feel your body ah aah. Jennie said while panting because of my touch since she was my queen I take off my clothes until my boxer is left and my member is really hard down there ready to go inside sooner.

.. .

Third person PoV (fast forward for their )

Seulgi look fondly and lovely to his wife as if Jennie is the only beautiful woman in the world and Jennie return that gaze equally the hot and steamy session become more pure bliss of love.

 

The only you can hear on the married couple is their moan, heavy panting and flopping skin while saying their name passionately. Oh Seul I’m near please faster. Jennie begged with her heavy breathing because of the pleasure Seulgi give on her.

 

Jennie I’m near too ooh god I can’t take it. Seulgi groan from pleasure because his going to explode his load same as Jennie for her . Not for along time the couple get their best .

Hah hah hah did I do my Job my queen? Seulgi asked while panting because of their action and Jennie give a smile happily even she was tired from their love making the two embrace each other when they fall asleep and go to their dream land

………..

??? PoV

Miss Kim how many guest we should invite to the company anniversary. My secretary asked I just think for a moment because I don’t know how many and who are we going to invite in our company anniversary we only have 5 months to prepare but were still don’t have a plan what kind of theme or preparation were going to do.

 

Mr. Jung can you give me the names of our investors and our business partners as well maybe we can estimate of how many people we were going to invite. I said on him and he gave it to me. While I was busy to discuss details of our work and meetings to my secretary suddenly a telephone call interrupted our discussion so I pick the call it was fr

Please log in to read the full chapter