Again, & again, & again...

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover! From left to right first sehun and then his new boyfriend kai! They look good together don't they?

~~~~~

Kai was happy, it was weird, but he actually liked it, ok if he wanted this to work he was doing it right, not IT, HIM. He liked him, sehun, at first he had looked like another pray, just someone kai could spend time with, like he always did, find a pleasurable enough boy (or girl, the demon was open to all) and spend a coupld of days (or nights) with them, and at the end satisfy his hunger for blood by killing them, it was easy, and convenient. 

But he did not expect this, sehun was perfect, it was not just the sweet and fresh smell of his ity (but it wasnt so inrelevant either). It was something more. The boy was just special, everything he did all the things he said. it was in kai's nature to hate humans, naturally, he hates some less and more, like his pet was a cute one, but sehun had changed all he knew about himself. 

So the normal three date rule became four, five, and then six, and by the end of the second month kai had lost the times he'd texted and met him, called him just because he wanted to hear his voice, it just wasnt normal, specially because the worste they'd done together already was just kissing! Not even a , and yet he was strangely, NOT ually but completely and so so fully satisfied. 

Their second date was so good, it was in the same bar, cheap, smelly, kai's type. And it didnt look like sehun had the slightest discomfort about any bad memory, like he never actually cared if he was rapid, or better yet, like hun never believed he was in any kind of danger, ever. That made kai want to know him more, he wondered, what kind of life he had? Never been in trouble before? Then sehun wasnt so lucky to date him. 

They had chatted for a while, there were some few subjects he liked from this world and surprisingly, sehun agreed with him on those, and that made their evening so much more interesting. 

Soon they were out of the bar, into his car, and he was driving twice over the speed limit and sehun was smiling ear to ears, just like him. They drove for so long, and kai had to admit, damn, hun was good at it for a human, so good. They even had a race, it was them against some stupid crowd of boys that some girls were hanging from their arms, stupid. 

In the end he had laughed so much he couldn't remember last time life was so enjoyable as a human (not that he was one). Probably the day he met luhan would count too, but this was just so much better, kai couldnt even bring himself to feel guilty. 

When they finally had to split he offered him a ride home but he was all weird about it somehow, and he said its not clear where he is staying for the night, so they separated, with a short good bye, it was fun, and looking for the next time, While kai wanted a goodbye kiss too.

Disappointed at how it was gonna end without any kiss and ready to leave, even his demon powers didn't help him to spot sehun suddenly turning back and wrapping his arms around his neck, kissing him passionately at first and turning it into a soft gentle kiss, taking kai higher than he'd ever been.

Sehun didnt know what happened, he wasnt much of the kisser really, it was his type, playing the while he was the , kisses were rewards if his boyfriends did good, and he specially didnt give goodbye kisses. But kai was different, everything about him made sehun feel things he never had, he never really cared, for anyone, he knew it wasnt normal but he could care about that either. 

So when he saw kai, when he was with him, why did i cared? If he was well, if he enjoyed it too, if he liked him, why was kai so so so much different? And so hun couldn't help but love, actually using the word love in his mind, love their time together, and since he always felt these things he wanted to make him satisfied, he kissed him. 

The kiss it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter