Where is sehun in this?

Dirty little pet
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Cover! Finally last but not least of our triangle, it's sehun!

~~~~~

It was a nice sunny day, there were some coulds here and there but nothing to worry about it wouldn't rain simply because oh sehun didn't like rain much. He was wearing a very red glitery shirt that was showing a lot much more skin that was needed to with a lot more open buttons that should be open, An icy blue jean that was also ripped way out of what fashion would require. It was an off day, for him, everyday was kinda off since well... sehun was unemployed, but that was ok since he had lots of boyfriends to buy him stuff. He actually never ever looked for a job and he didn't really care about his education so he had never experienced college either. 

He had all he needed and all he wanted, he wore what he liked and what he wanted and at last he ate all he wanted, and what he wanted. He slept whenever and wherever posible. He hated sleep anywas, it was stupid (in his head) to pay money for a place only to have a room, with a bed to sleep in. He wouldnt even own a bed if he didnt had to sleep. Having to sleep meaning his body would pass ou because if he hated one thing more than sleeping that was the more stupid hang over he could never get used to. And this... this thing that was called "drink" that he never seemed to get enough of.

Sehun had started drinking since he was 9...  basically he spended his whole childhood looking for his fathers hideouts (since his mom would never approve of any kind of drink to exist in her house) and when he finally did, it was like finding paradise (yes it needed a couple of first times to get used to and the headache and stupid things he'd do and not remember weren't great but the fun had started enventually) so there was only two things he wished.. live without sleeping, drink without hangover.

After a very short while he finally arrives to "galaxy" the club for the richest, and of course people who are charming and ty enough to get in, but sehun wasn't any of those, he definitly didn't count as rich as needed and he had never really opened his way in anywhere using his body, despite of what people thought, sehun had kept his body out of touch. 

So when he got in anywhere anytime without any kind of trouble, there was only one explanation in his mind, he was lucky. Actually he was a weird kind of lucky he knew that, never in his life had he ever had to be stopped, they just let him in wherever he went, let it be a high class bar or just any kind of store that had limited access... oh sehun had no limits. 

His luck wouldn't end there, you might think it's crazy to only live on your boyfriends right? Without a job without a home, What if one of them finds out about the others? What if they all break up in the same time? What if they wouldn't want to buy you what you want or give you what you need? What if they find out what you're doing? What if... NO!

Sehun has never experienced heart break, non of the boys he dated with, ever, wanted to break up with him. No one ever thought of doing that, it was always sehun who broke up, and they always took it really hard, not wanting to go, and they would always come back with the shortest call, ignoring their ego as if they didn't have any. 

And some of them actually found out about the others, since it's such a small city after all, or maybe because sehun never cared enough to change where he dated or lie when they asked where he was going, the fact that he was dating two brothers at the same time might have been effective too, but any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter