Prologue

Two Lonely Souls

Prologue

 

“What are you doing?”

“Accompany you”

“What for?”

“You seem lonely”

 

 

Choi Jisu is a well-known writer in South Korea that some of her works have been adapted into a K-Drama and was a big success. Many people love her works and also envied her for her relationship with Hwang Yeji, the captain of South Korean Navy. Eventhough they rarely met because of both’s busy schedule, their love still go strong these past 3 years. 

 

Shin Ryujin is the liutenant of South Korean Navy. She’s the subordinate of Hwang Yeji, and also Yeji’s most trusted person. They also have a close relationship like siblings. Unfortunately, Ryujin never have any girlfriends since her first love turn her down. She still having a little hopes for her first love, Kim Minjeong, a television broadcast's reporter.  

 


...

*writer notes:

please keep in your mind that i don't know what South Korean Navy looks like so i will create my own version because this is just fiction ✨ (and i also do not have that much time to do research; maybe if someday i'm not that busy i will fix this if you guys really disturbed about that) 

 

or should i just make a whole new universe named like Midzy nation or something? (Please do tell me in the comment, thank you)