:: one shot ::

with you (i'd float anywhere)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

::

 

with you (i’d float anywhere)

::

 

FAQ

BUY A COMMISSION HERE

COMMISSION SCHEDULE

ONE WEEK EARLY FANFIC ACCESS

TWITTER

ASIANFANFICS

ARCHIVEOFOUROWN

 

::

 

from head to toe

i feel the love from you

wanna sing this moment for us

this love could make me alone

but i know we’ll be together

now or forever

 

november song; yerin baek

 

::

 

2jin. their first kiss wasn’t really romantic. a childhood best friend to lovers high school au.

 

::

 

What I Plan To Do For Summer Break!

Jeon Heejin

Class 2-2

 

Heejin looks up from her finished essay and she frowns at the first thing she sees.

 

“Psst,” she scoots forward, the edge of her desk digging uncomfortably against her stomach as she pokes at her best friend’s back with the pencil’s eraser. “Are you asleep?”

 

Chaewon grunts, squirming in place to shake off Heejin and doesn’t offer anything else. Heejin huffs, miffed despite it being Chaewon’s usual demeanor. She can see Chaewon’s paper dangling at the edge and it reads:

 

Summer Break Plans

Park Chaewon

Class 2-2

 

Get out of diamond. Maybe learn how to cook three dishes.

 

Heejin sighs, cheeks puffed and lips pouted before she turns to her other best friend beside her.

 

Ah, no.

 

Girlfriend.

 

She feels her skin heat up, blushing at her own thoughts despite it being more than three months since they’ve made things official. Hyunjin is busy, head bent so low that Heejin knows she should bring it up so she doesn’t get a stiff neck but for now, she watches.

 

There’s a bunch of hair escaping the low ponytail she did during lunch, the contrast of its black against her slightly tan skin makes Heejin’s fingers itch to draw. Hyunjin’s brows are furrowed, feet busy dribbling her ball back and forth under the desk, and an indent in the middle of her bottom lip that tells she’s biting on it.

 

“You’re staring.”

 

Heejin blinks, body spasming with years of muscle memory to look away whenever she’s caught before remembering that she can do that now.

 

Because they’re dating.

 

Her chest feels tight.

 

Hyunjin looks at her, head still hung low, canines peeking out as she smiles.

 

Instead of acknowledging her accusation, Heejin juts her chin towards the passed-out person in front of her.

 

“Chae’s asleep.”

 

Hyunjin glances quickly for not even a second before her eyes are on Heejin again.

 

And of course, with her honeymoon phase glasses, Heejin notices. She feels giddy all of a sudden, tapping her pencil against her sketchbook just to have something to do with her hands before she does something like tuck the lock of hair falling on Hyunjin’s eye behind her ear. An excuse to be close and to touch.

 

“She’s been up late with Hyejoo,” she whispers like it’s a secret. “I can hear them playing until early morning.”

 

Heejin frowns. “They’re going to ruin their eyes.”

 

“Kettle, meet pot.”

 

“I’ve had glasses since forever. That doesn’t count.”

 

Hyunjin finally stops slouching, turning her whole body until she’s seated sideways, chin propped on a fist. “I broke your first glasses.”

 

It’s an old story from their childhood, not quite how they first met or anything significant, just a random memory they both remember. They were seven, Hyunjin was on her bike—tricycle, Heejin stresses, always making a point to remind the training wheels Hyunjin’s parents insisted on—riding circles around Heejin who’s yet to be gifted her first bike when a bird flys low and she twists her body away so hard that her glasses fell.

 

The next thing they know, Hyunjin runs it over with the crunching sound of glasses, so shocked that she loses her balance, and ends up with a nasty scrape on her elbow.

 

“Yeah, you did,” Heejin lifts her chin, arching a brow. “You haven’t paid for it, still.”

 

Hyunjin laughs, loud before remembering that they’re in class and supposed to be working on their essays. “You done with yours?” Hyunjin changes the subject and Heejin glares at the dismissal of a possible payment—she’s planning

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter