final

why don't you ask her

"mom can i borrow your phone? mine's broken" yeri asked her mother with a pout who was busy watching the television.

"of course honey, here" wendy handed her newly purchased phone to her daughter who giddily took it and walked away, "before i forget the password is 032991" she added as she looks back at the tv.

"okay mom thank you" she kisses her mom on the cheek and went out of the entertainment room to silently use the phone.

she opened the phone to see a lot of different games and apps, not only that the games were also the popular ones these days. she's not surprised if her mom have all of these games after all her mom likes techonology so much, she bought different consoles and video games from having a nintendo switch, personal desktop that's only for gaming, ps4 and more it was too many to count.

she is occupied playing a car racing game while turning the phone on the right to steer the wheel when her other mom passed by.

"you seem busy"

"ah yeah hi ma i'm playing right now wait a sec"

irene walks behind her and watches her daughter who is occupied on the rectangular shaped metal, little did she know she was engrossed to the small thing her child is holding.

that was one of the things that wendy loves about her, you know she's like a little child roaming around the mall wishing to buy all the toys she sees.

her daughter who wins first place smirks as she turns around to see her mom still looking at the phone.

"do you want to try it ma?"

her mother nods and sits beside her asking how to play it and yeri taught her patiently while pointing out all the buttons to press and how to turn the car to the right and to the left.

later on the two alternatively uses the phone and the mother being a competitive person at games humiliates her daughter who kept losing saying that her mom just got lucky and her fingers were too slippery.

joohyun asked if they were more other games to play and yerim took the phone to search for others, they also played a multiplayer game and by the groans and booming laughter, it's easy to identify who's the winner.

soon they played a game involving cats and it's surely not for irene, the cats were a brat (irene's words), everytime she tries to cut their nails they would suddenly move their paws. her life is slowly decreasing and yeri is amused to see her mom so worked up in a game.

her mom kept mumbling "stupid cats" as she tries to win the level on the eighteenth trial.

after that they played an assasin game wherein you have to kill the guards by moving the character towards them, but irene was too good at it that she finished the game too early so they had to find another entertaining app to use.

yeri watched her mom use the phone while she sat beside her hugging her knees.

"cool, i'm the one who asked mommy for it but i can't even use it" she lowly said while looking at her mother who looks so happy.

there were a lot of games that she discovered but only one stood up among them.

it was a sugary game with lots of candies and lollipops that just by looking at it you feel like you're getting diabetes.

candy crush.

a famous game played by almost everyone which is the one that irene is currently playing right now, she could still remember how her daughter taught her before leaving the house earlier.

"ma so it's just like this you gotta press that swipe that and then you are done"

"yerim-ah your friend joy is calling you here"

"yes mom i'm coming"

"you already got it ma?"

"euh yeah"

she could hear the manly voice that kept talking after making different combos and moves, she smugly smiled everytime she wins and continued to amuse herself with the game.

sweet

tasty

delicious

divine

sugar crush

a little later she was already laying down the couch still using the phone as she swipes and matches each jellybeans and gummies, her feet tapping the other side of the seat while her brows are connected for having a hard time erasing all the chocolates

the level was about to be finished when a notification popped up above which made her a little bit curious what was it.

jendeukie : i had fun last night seungwan unnie. i hope to see you again i miss you already ;)

a flirty message from a girl named jendeukie was the first thing she saw after pressing the chat box, it's not like she's mad about it, maybe she is but she won't show that, not now. 

she stopped playing the game and left the phone at the coffee table right in front of the couch, her playful spirit was changed by a green monster whose trying to come out of her.

she'll talk about it with seungwan later, but for now she'll do her house chores to avoid the little hamster.

--- ---

they were sitting by the living room (same place where joohyun and yeri played games) eating their afternoon snack with irene sitting at the longest couch together with her daughter while seungwan sits at the armchair just beside of her wife who is currently ignoring her.

she's very affectionate when it comes to the short haired girl, she is also clingy and sweet to wendy which sometimes want to make yeri puke rainbows. even though there is no space left joohyun would straddle her wife at the same chair seungwan is sitting at just to be close to her.

so it's very unusual to see her wife not giving a single glance or attention to her, don't get wendy wrong she hates attention but she loves having joohyun's.

'did i do something wrong again?' wendy thought as she looked at her lover who just munched the burger.

most of the time when joohyun's acting like this it's either she's having her period, she's mad or she just likes to mess with seungwan.

she tried to reach out to touch irene's hand that was laying on the elbowrest when the other girl took off her hand from it and took the barbeque flavored fries.

it confused the younger girl so she tried once again by taking the sundae and scooped a spoon to feed her beloved when she was about to give the chocolate syrup coated ice cream, the raven haired girl stood up and excused herself to go to the bathroom.

so instead of returning the dessert back to the cup she just ate it all by herself, her wife never rejected foods like this since she's the one who only buys sweets and sugary foods in their house. 

so why acting like this all of sudden, wendy did her orders and even bought her durian so just... why?

frustration was all over seungwan's face and she didn't even knew what she did so she turned to look to her daughter who eats messily at the other side of the seat, she knows how her little one knows much more when it comes to things like this.

she might be a woman herself but it's different when it comes to her spouse, it's just that she doesn't feel like a lady at all as she doesn't understand the mixed signals given to her.

she used her eyes (and eyebrows) to telepathically talk to her child who only shrugged and continued to gobble as much food she can eat. 'if she's just not my child i don't think i would keep her' she thought as she was about to follow her wife at the restroom who came back with a cold face.

aha! 

an idea popped in her mind she knew how much joohyun likes her greasy lines, those were the ones that made the older girl fall for her.

"love are you a bank loan?"

"..."

"because you have my interest"

a quiet sound greeted her combined with the crickets and yeri had to puff her cheeks to stop herself from laughing, "mommy is so lame" she said under her breath while she sip her coke.

"love do you have a map?"

"..."

"because i got lost in your eyes"

wendy blinked her eyes trying to do aegyo and her wife kept a straight face but deep inside she wanted to smile, because it's rare to see a seungwan like this.

"you know love you look so familiar, aren't we at the same class before"

"..."

"i swear we had chemistry" 

"..."

"you know if you were a transformer you'd be optimus FINE"

"..."

"i'm thankful that i had a life insurance because when i saw you my heart stopped"

"..."

"are you a vegetable? because if you are then you'd be a CUTEcumber"

"..."

"i'm not a photographer but i can picture you and I together"

"..."

"your lips look lonely i think they'd want to meet mine"

wendy wiggled her brows with a little smirk but her wife is a tough nut to crack and she's slowly running out of pick up lines, because she always gives her irene whenever or wherever they are so she had no more ideas left.

"yeobo?"

"..."

"jagi?"

"..."

"honey?"

"..."

"love?"

"..."

"baby?"

"..."

"sweetheart?"

"..."

"honey butter biscuit?" she squinted her eyes in embarassment but her wife remained still and watched her looking so idiotic.

"cutie patootie?" she cringed a lot by saying that and yeri had a sour face while pitying her mom.

"buttercup?"

she was trying to use her nasal voice to tease joohyun and she knows how her beloved loves it when she does that, although the mood got destroyed when her little rascal gagged falsely by the side which took her other mom's attention.

"little snitch i'll get back to you one day" she lowly growled while child beamed at her playfully. she looked back once again to her paramour and tilted her head to see her face that is pointing the opposite direction from her.

"hyun? can you please tell me what's wrong?"

the other woman didn't answer instead she glared at the small girl who looked like a kicked puppy, there was a frown on seungwan's face and her smile become upside down.

"hyunnie? did i do something?" she held the pinky finger and tried to lock their hands together gently and slowly.

"don't talk to me"

"but why?" 

"i don't know, why don't you ask jen-deu-kie" she mocked the nickname and pulled her hand from wendy's grasp, "i bet you're enjoying having fun with her last night" she air quoted and rolled her eyes.

"but she's just a friend" wendy's tone got higher as she got confused for being accused.

"see you didn't even denied about going out with her last night, while I, your wife waited and slept on the couch because you said you are coming home late"

"yes but not just because we went out, it's because there were barriers outside and the enforcers had to lift them"

"i don't think you need to explain after all you're enjoying yourself out there"

"it's not just the two of us we are also with taeyeon unnie"

"isn't she the one whom you had a crush on when you were on highschool?"

"yeah but that's-"

"huh we're with other people my arse"

their child was moving her head like watching a ball getting hit by the racket from each side, she was getting dizzier as the conversation got longer.

"unnie we're just having a celebratory party because jennie got promoted"

"just admit it seungwan you are tired of me already, i know that i'm already old an-"

"i would never get tired of you and who told you you're old, you are just at the right age and you never even looked like a mother"

"tss stop trying to flatter me just tell me why is that girl kept sending winky faces and even called you on your first name? she even said that she wants to see you again" once again joohyun rolled her eyes clearly annoyed from the talk. "but you never told me your birth name easily, it took me weeks to know your korean name"

"she's just really sweet... that's where her fiancè got the nickname jendeukie and she heard my name from her girlfriend, ever since she called me that way"

"she is engaged? but i think you've told her that you are already married yet she's still flirting with you" her wife asked and now blaming wendy for letting things like these to occur.

"yes but that's because," seungwan giggled at her wife's adorableness and her forehead that looked so stressed as it kept making lines "she's jisoo's girlfriend, my cousin hyun the brand ambasadress of dior"

"oh, you mean the girl who kept stealing your chicken wings?"

"yeah, jennie is my friend since college days so she's like a sister to me and she's the one who told me to give you chance" she softly responded while looking at her spouse's surprised face, she already got used to her wife acting like this and she knows how insecure and possessive irene is when it comes to her, that's why everytime they fight wendy's more understanding between the two.

"she did?" she asked in a tiny voice and the short haired girl only nodded.

"you should have told me earlier" joohyun whispered with her ears turning red from embarassment and hearing her wife chuckle didn't help at all, she pinched seungwan at her side and the other girl screeched in pain. 

irene is the most beautiful woman that wendy have laid her eyes on, and when joohyun proposed to her first it was unbelievable for seungwan. why would she be anxious with every person that interacts with seungwan? first of all our friendly hamster is very charming without a doubt, she's the kindest most humble, loving and full package anyone could have.

but not only that she also sees the beauty inside, she doesn't care about your outer appearance and that's what made the onyx haired girl decide that the canadian is the one she wanted to see walking down the aisle.

the thing is many people are against their relationship, not because they are both girls but because of the huge . wendy was still in her college days slash a part time cafè waitress while irene is the editor-in-chief of blanc and enclare, the company of her sister's wife jessica jung.

the nine year difference became a huge issue to everyone not only to their friends but to seungwan's parents too, while joohyun's family widely accepted the two on the other side mr. and mrs. shon was against it since they wanted their child to have a normal relationship.

soon both parents realize how their youngest daughter is willing to tie herself to the woman they used to despise a lot, they then agreed to give their blessing to their marriage but it caused a distant relation with their young one. as soon as seungwan gave birth the whole family rejoiced as the face of the infant softened the heart of joohyun and wendy's parents and became a path for them to clear out everything and understand each other's situations.

at the age of 24 seungwan became a civil engineer that receives a 6 digit salary while her wife at the age of 33 was promoted and became the COO after her elder sibling tiffany decided to enjoy her life with her spouse instead of stressing herself out.

at the age of 26 and having a six year romantic affair with joohyun, she said yes on her proposal and got married months after.

while seungwan is at the age of 28 and joohyun at 37 they both had a beautiful child named son-bae yerim.

at the age of 42 and 51 they are currently sitting beside each other at the small armchair while irene locked their arms and asked their daughter on how her day went with sooyoung and she gladly told about her new friends arin and aeri.

they're more than happy to see their 14 year old mini seungwan slash mini joohyun grew up to be an obedient child even though she's a pain in the most of the time, she's the one who makes sure that the two of them would remain in good terms.

when yerim realized how her parents went back to being cheesy and cringy she asked permission to play with her mommy's phone, just to make sure that they won't fight again (not really she just doesn't want to see her mom do aegyo again in case the two would bicker once more... but she gotta admit her mommy wendy was cute)

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N : thank you for reading this oneshot of mine :D I hope you are doing well right now and stay healthy everyone!!!