Honey and Mun - 1

Among Us
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
(Warnings: Mention of mature words, hints of matured content.  There's a 'Mature' tag up there, so I hope everyone knows what they are getting themselves into?)

 

 

 

                                               _______

 

 

 

"My balls are going to turn purple at any moment!" 

Everyone present in the room stared at the dramatically frustrated looking man with bored eyes. They were in a way tired of hearing his constant nags about not being able to get laid in the most proper way, even after a week of his marriage with the love of his life. 

"I swear to God, Hyung! You're such a nasty man! Do you like….think about having with Noona all day long?" Jongin, who was usually bold with his adult comments, was annoyed at the older male at this point; maybe because he was the one who had to hear Baekhyun's whines about not being able to get it with Munhee the most, even at the office.  "Poor Noona, she probably thinks she has married a gentleman. But her gentleman of a husband can only think through his !" The younger male kept nagging even more dramatically.

"Jongin! You won't understand my situation! I mean, have you ever experienced being ed with your own freaking beautiful, attractive wife? You don't even have a wife! So, you can't relate!" Baekhyun groaned as he flipped over on the couch of Jongin's apartment. 

Apparently, Munhee and Jisoo decided that they wanted a girls' day and had invited Mina and Liana over to Byun mansion. Seeing Baekhyun's drowned puppy eyes for not being able to be with his wife even on a weekend, Jongin had invited him over. And somehow turned their own hangout into a boys' day by inviting Junmyeon and Kyungsoo over. But the moment one of them had accidentally asked the question 'How's life, guys?', Baekhyun had restarted narrating his so called frustrated sad story - that he had already told the guys like a hundred times in their group chat

"Guys stop! Let's just watch something and chill? A movie or a series maybe?" Junmyeon interrupted the two males when their dramatic antics were about to cross the roof. 

"Let's seriously do that, or I'm going out of here. I did not come here to listen to your blue balls stories!" Kyungsoo muttered with furrowed brows, looking like he was in a mood to reprimand some brats. 

"Such great friends you are!" Baekhyun glared at his uninterested friends and sat back straight to grab the remote control. 

"On a better note, why don't we watch something….that can help this dude relieve his ual frustrations?" Jongin snatched the device back from the older male's hands and coyly suggested. Of course, he himself could get some business done as he couldn't get laid due to being busy first with the wedding of the Byun couple and then the workload at office as Baekhyun couldn't be there for the first two days after his wedding ceremony. 

Kyungsoo stood up in a snap, glaring at Jongin, "Are you suggesting we watch ? Under this daylight?" 

"You sound like you like to watch , but at nighttime?" Junmyeon snickered at his own discovery.

Kyungsoo looked baffled at the assumption about himself, his ears turned reddish, "I.. I used to! I haven't done that for years!" He clarified.

Baekhyun cleared his throat loudly to gain all of their attention, "I'll pass. Let's just watch something else?" 

"Hyungs! Don't act like you guys have never done something like this! I am sure we all did something like this in our college days or sometimes around that!" Jongin negotiated with all the men present there. By nature, guys were a little less shy than girls in this case. So it was really normal for guys to literally know how each other's private parts looked like, let alone getting some business done by watching together - it was like one of the most liked pastimes for some group of teenage boys. Even though they weren't those teenage boys anymore, they could still have a fun activity like that if that would bring peace among them. 

"Hey, are you really leaving?" Junmyeon hollered when he saw Kyungsoo walking off from the living room.

"No. I am just getting some tissues in advance?" He nonchalantly delivered, almost shocking the rest by his choice. 

"He isn't serious, is he?" Baekhyun blinked his eyes at the stoic male, disbelief written over his face.

"I honestly expected him to be the last one to agree.." Jongin filled in, all of their eyes still stuck on Kyungsoo.

"What? Don't give me those creepy eyes! I am also a man, okay? I could also get some stress relief!" Kyungsoo deadpanned, his whole face red now. Apparently, him and Mina were a little too busy settling here and preparing for their wedding ceremony, so they hadn't been getting much quality time together. Also, he was quite stressed over the new life and new responsibilities that would come with this marriage; so even when he and his fiancée would be alone, he wouldn't be able to initiate those things as smoothly as he used to do before all these changes of titles. 

"Okay, so, which genre do you guys want? Amateur? Old and young? Or Japanese? Japanese ones are the best I swear!" Jongin smirked excitedly and grabbed his laptop, intending to search whatever they were planning to watch.  He did earn some questioning looks for his taste of genres in adult films.

"Guys, I'm not doing it!" But before the 'fun' could begin, Baekhyun interrupted them. 

"But you are the one who looks like he needs it the most!" Jongin rolled his eyes and pointed out. "At least after this you'll be able to look at Noona with your eyes and not with your , ehh?" 

"Shut up, Jongin! I do agree that I'm being a little for Mun, but that's the fact, I am just for her! You think I haven't tried other methods? I d-did, but I can't seem to focus. I just feel all of my greediness for her. I just want to make love to her!" The man in the question huffed as he tried to express his inner turmoils.

"You're helpless, Dude!" Junmyeon sighed and patted Baekhyun's back as a symbol of sympathy towards his friend. 

"Okay, I've just lost the mood as well!" Kyungsoo threw the box of tissue atop the coffee table and sat back on the couch. Seemingly, this guy was just missing being close to his lover Mina as well. 

"You dudes are too pathetically in love!" Jongin slumped back into his own spot beside Baekhyun, glaring at all the older guys. 

"As if you aren't the same as us!" Baekhyun jabbed at the youngest while rolling his eyes. 

"Yeah, Jongin, you literally have been simping over a girl who wouldn't let you even talk to her properly, while having some of the hottest women out there ready to get laid with you!" Junmyeon mused,  "So, who's the one pathetically in love, huh?" 

Jongin got speechless when his Hyungs were hitting right on the spot, so he resolved to whine and pout in protest. He didn't prefer talking about his so-called barely hanging love life and his difficult of a love interest. 

"Okay, guys let's just stick to our initial plan!" Baekhyun seemed to notice that Jongin was yet to get wholly comfortable discussing his love life issues openly, so he tried to save the younger male by distracting the other guys.

"If the initial plan was to listen to your blue balls myths, then I am seriously out!" Kyungsoo again warned. 

"Okay, I won't mention it again!" It was Baekhyun's turn to huff and pout. His friends didn't even bat an eyelash at his probable cute antics; only if his sweet sweet Munhee was here, she probably would've started cooing at him and kiss his pouts away and listen to him while he spoke till his heart's content - Gosh, it hadn't even been more than a mere hours, but he was already missing her way too much. 

Eventually, the guys settled on watching some classic action movie - enduring Jongin's complaints about the movie being too backdated for his liking. 

Meanwhile Baekhyun just tried to distract himself with everything and anything, he would have to try his best to not miss his lovely wife too much and enjoy his time with the boys here. 

 

 

                                      _________

 

 

 

It was almost dinner time, Munhee had prepared a variety of dishes for her husband and her babies. She was feeling way better after talking with the girls about her current situation, thus she had managed to pour her whole concentration into her cooking unlike the past few days. 

Apparently, she hadn't been able to get it all together with her everyday life activities when her mind was constantly stuck on the same page of issue. And the issue was, her and Baekhyun's life - which was the same as before, almost nonexistent. God, she sounded superiorly ert even to her own self, but she was helpless in this case.

Things were supposed to go smoothly, they were supposed to be like two bunnies and make love from day-one of their most anticipated wedding night. But it seemed like fate yet had some tricks up its sleeve, thus the couple could do everything but that. 

The first two nights after their wedding ceremony, the kids were adamant about sleeping with them; while they took it lightly and let the kids sleep with them, the rest of the nights till yesterday weren't any productive for them either. Because, due to some unknown sorcery, mother nature had bestowed Munhee with an early period. It had literally ruined their night plans as well as their honeymoon plan. 

About the honeymoon plan, it was just another story of their failed endeavor. 

 

 

*Flashback starts* 

 

It was finally nighttime, and tonight, Baekhyun and Munhee had successfully coaxed the kids to sleep in their own bedroom instead of sleeping with their parents. 

So, that literally meant one thing for Baekhyun - and for Munhee as well - that was, GAME ON!

The moment Munhee had returned to their bedroom where Baekhyun was already waiting for her, she was grasped into a surprising back hug from her husband. 

Baekhyun eagerly nuzzled his face into the girl's warm neck, relishing her addictive fragrance, planting soft but wet kisses on her delicate skin - letting his actions tell her that tonight he would be anything but a gentleman, that tonight nothing would stop them. 

"Baek!" Munhee managed to pronounce his name's shorter version while suppressing the pleasant hums that had already reached till . 

"Yes, my love?" He trailed his sinfully warm lips through her skin until they reached to her ears, her shuddering breath due to it providing him heated satisfaction.  

"I haven't locked the door!" She squeaked out, her breathing heavy as her husband kept sending pleasant shivers down her spine with his lips only. 

"The kids are asleep anyway. No need for that, Sweetheart." Adamant of not letting her go even an inch away from him, he husked in her ears; and let his lips travel back to her delicious neck, leaving a few teasing bites there while his fingers rubbed her heated abdomen. 

Munhee had managed to squish around in his tight embrace and face the male with her warmed cheeks,  "But we can't risk it!" She voiced her worries while her shameless eyes helplessly wandered down to the same pair of soft pillows - his lips, she was highly tempted to forget the locks and just dive into the familiar but ever-so-sweetening taste of those addictive fleshes. 

As if hearing her thoughts, he caught her lips in a swift kiss, groaning as if he had been thirsty even though they had been sneaking pecks and had equally sneakily made out several times throughout the whole day.

Well, talk about thirsty people and not include Byun Munhee there? That would be a legitimate insult to her greedy self. She was equally yarning for him, she was flooded for him and his thriving touches. 

When the couple was out of breath, only then they let their mouths to be apart - just a few inches, letting their hot breaths mingle if their mouths were unable to. 

"Oh! The lock!" Baekhyun detached himself from Munhee with much difficulty, and dragged himself near the door to finally lock it like they should - you never know what to predict with kids, there's definitely a possibility of them walking on their parents when they would be expected the least - Baekhyun and Munhee had already faced such situation within these very few days, so they really wouldn't be risking anything. 

Munhee stood there, drinking in the sight of her gorgeous husband in his simple black tee and dark grey shorts. His healthy dark hair was uncared and ruffled as he didn't have to go to his work today. Which made him look a bit extra alluring in her eyes - because as she liked to quote, Messy looked good on him. 

When he turned to face her again, giving her a mischievous grin with a devilish lip bite, she was ready to explode then and there.

 Baekhyun casually let his heavy gaze scan her in her maroon silk nightgown - he had slyly untied her satin robe when he was back hugging her a few minutes prior, so now he had the delish opportunity to eye her enchanting curves even more clearly - and of course, even more shamelessly. "So beautiful!"  Words of awe mixed with husk left past his lips, making the girl duck her head down shyly and trying to hide her peachy cheeks with the help of her dark hair. 

 Good God, he wasn't into any weird kinks, but why was he getting this animalistic urge to rip away every ing piece of clothing from her body? 

But then again, the male inhaled a huge amount of oxygen and controlled his raw urges - he would have to keep reminding himself that it would be their first time in their fully sober states, and he wouldn't do anything that would make her feel uncomfortable. And he would also have to remember the fact that Munhee was a beginner in such matters, so he should be as delicate as possible with her, or he might just scare her off. He wanted their special moments to be nothing but memorable as beautiful memories.

Also, he remembered another important factor, so he gave his wife a playful but sincere smile as he neared her. "Love, can you wait in bed for me? I'll be back in a snap!" Saying so, he didn't leave any opportunity for the girl to even question him, he simply dashed towards the washroom.

Munhee's face burned as she rewind-ed his words - the way he specifically mentioned the bed, their bed; this simple word from him wouldn't have sounded so inviting if she were to look back just a few months backwards, but now that everything had changed more in a positive way between them, now this simple word was filling her whole body with fuzzy butterflies of anticipation. 

in a deep breath, she made her way to the bed, wondering why he had disappeared behind the washroom doors. She fidgeted the whole one or two minutes until the washroom doors opened and revealed her husband in a - Wow! - long white robe, his milky yet sturdy chest proudly peeking out from the exposed portion of the robe. 

Her clamped thighs clamped even tighter at the sight. 

She didn't know whether her sly of a husband was doing it on purpose just to tease the hell outta her, but he was taking his sweet time in circling around their bed until he reached his side of the bed and settled himself beside her. She didn't freaking know anymore was her heart beating too fast or was it skipping too many beats or had it ing stopped working. Her husband was goddamn hot, and she was blazing for him. 

Instead of initiating some spicy moments like she was ever-so-eagerly hoping and expecting of him, the male actually leaned into his pillow comfortably and gave her a smile full of mischief - as if knowing exactly what she was thinking. "Sweetheart, I have a gift for you."  He let her know, his tone momentarily lighter.  

Munhee gulped two times just so she wouldn't sound like a scorching thirsty frog when she would speak,  "What is it? And… where's it?" She gave herself an imaginary pat on the shoulder for being successful with the talk. 

"You have to be somewhere to know it." He quizzically mentioned, his smirk deepening. 

"Where?" She suspiciously asked as she couldn't trace anything new or extra in their bedroom. 

The male, her goddamn attractive husband, smirked wider as he shamelessly patted his already spread thighs, "Here…" 

Was he trying to like that? He was having too much enjoyment toying with her shy self. And the annoying fact was that she was letting him - how could she not blush and feel abashed when her husband was indicating such non-innocent things? Wasn't it obvious that the only gift she would find if she sat on him would be his - you know what. He was such a sly man, she seriously would have to train herself harder to be on his level. 

"Baekhyun!" She let out a weak protest at her husband, torn between covering her probably reddened face and keep looking at his gorgeous form. 

"No, I'm not kidding! Come here.." He insisted and gently hoisted the unsuspecting girl onto his lap. 

Munhee spent the next few moments calming her embarrassed self while burying her face onto her husband's shoulder - she was definitely feeling the gift he had been indicating about, she was sitting just atop her supposed gift for 's sake.       

"Baby, you have to unwrap me to get the gift.." Snaking his arms around her waist, he tried to coax the girl out from her sudden shy outburst - how could someone be this alluring and this adorable at the same time? Only Munhee could do that.  

If everything wasn't enough, his words had rendered her even more embarrassed. Unwrap him? - this ing teaser of a man, he was being too mysterious at the same time too straightforward for her mind to function properly. And what's with him telling her to do these things? Did he want her to initiate their y time? Well, if that's what he wanted then he would definitely get that - she just needed to get herself together and search for her bold self who would do anything to suffice her wanton towards this man.  

"What? Are you shy, Baby? Okay, let me help you then…" Baekhyun chuckled when she wasn't budging at all, so he took hold of her hands to guide her into untying his robe. 

"Baekhyun, I swear if you are underneath-"

"But wouldn't that make you more exhilarated?" He continued with his teases, even winking at her before finally undoing the tie of his robe.  

Any other typical shy girl would've definitely closed their eyes to prevent any accidental revelation in such circumstances, but this was Munhee - and she was shy but equally shameless as her husband, so she had certainly not missed any of the blood-rushing view. 

"Oh?" When she was done gawking at his exposed body - fortunately or unfortunately he still had his boxers on, only then had she noticed a literal envelope being tucked at one side of his underwear elastic.  

"See? I told you I have something for you!" The male proudly pointed out. "Now take it." He then ushered her, casually letting his warm palms rest on her bare thighs where her nightgown had ridden up due to their position. 

Munhee softly glared at him for playing such tricks with her - he was so going to pay for all of the teasing he had been bestowing upon her. But for now, she heaved and not-so-gently snatched the white envelope from his not-so-guarded trap. "Tickets?" She blinked, examining the two tickets that she found inside the said gift-envelope. 

By this time, Baekhyun's fingers had made their way to play with her hair - it was one of his old habits, and one of Munhee's favorites of his all weird yet adorable habits - as he brought her closer to him so that their chests would be glued. 

Munhee was bound to only look at him from there, forgetting about the tickets in her hands. "Remember? I had told you that we'd be going on our honeymoon one day. Oh and at that time, I was already preparing to propose you. I thought you'd actually get the hint. But it looks like my baby Mun is a little dumbo!" He pinched her nose as he spoke with his own scrunched nose, something he did whenever he would be talking to someone adorable. 

So, it hadn't been only her back then who was daydreaming about getting married to the love of her life - well, technically she already knew this fact after everything, but it was still tummy churning to know a little bit of extra details.  "Shut up, you were just being too clever with all the hints!" Munhee protested, slamming his fingers away from her nose and giving him two or three childish punches on his hard chest - one unfiltered portion of Munhee would actually agree that

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter