!! 𝘌𝘴𝘀𝘒𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘦, 𝘈 𝘯𝘰𝘯-𝘒𝘢 π˜₯π˜ͺ𝘴𝘀𝘰𝘳π˜₯ 𝘸𝘳π˜ͺ𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 & 𝘱𝘭𝘰𝘡𝘡π˜ͺ𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘒𝘴𝘦π˜₯ 𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘱𝘭𝘒𝘺. γ…‘ 𝙉𝙀𝙬 π™Šπ™₯π™šπ™£!

Description

Β 

BACKGROUND
Β 


ESCAVERE(N.)
an escape from reality to a place where you can be free without the fear of being judged.
/ / /
BG-BIT


HAVE YOU BEEN LOOKING FOR A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN GROW AS AN INDIVIDUAL WRITER AND TO HONE YOUR WRITING SKILLS? HERE IN ESCAVERE YOU CAN ESCAPE FROM REALITY TO A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN BE FREE TO WRITE AND PLOT WITH PEOPLE WITHOUT THE FEAR OF BEING JUDGED.
Β 
ABOUT US
Β 
PLOT0
BG-BIT


1. subscribing to the thread is mandatory to keep yourself updated with our latest news. upvoting is optional but highly appreciated.

2. your muse and mun should be at least over as we are a roleplay.

3. your asianfanfics account must be 6 months old in order to join.

4. love wins! moved in couples are allowed. just state it in your application if you're coming with someone. for new couples, you are required to reach level 10 to be in a relationship.

5. we want this place to be chill and free of pressure for activity, so we decided that there will be no activity checks. however, to avoid face-claim hoarding, you are required to react to a post in the server once every two weeks.

6. you are required to reach level 4 within the 48 hours of your arrival. failure to do so will result in a kickout.Β 

7. send us a message if you are leaving or going on a hiatus. semi hiatuses are allowed for a maximum of 2 weeks, meanwhile for full hiatuses they are allowed for a month.

8. character and temporary character changes are allowed only after reaching level 15.

9. we welcome all types of writing style. but please no one-liners.

10. try to greet and welcome the new members as often as you can. we don't want anyone feeling left out.

11. we are not a roleplay but we are an roleplay. any conversations should only stay in the channel.

12. we only accept people from the korean entertainment industry. korean ulzzangs and youtubers are excluded from this, we're sorry.

13. no godmodding, metagaming and bubble roleplaying. if caught doing one of these acts you will be given a warning.

14. please separate ic & ooc. there will be a channel made for ooc stuff so please do not talk any of this in the ic channel.

15. have fun and enjoy! the password is date of your aff account creation along with the last letter of your username.
Rules
PLOT1
BG-BIT


1. check the masterlist or our wishlist for your desired face-claim.

2. comment with the correct format.

we will send you the discord invite after you make your account within 48 hours. failure to join the server after we give you the invite link will forfeit your reservation and the face-claim will be free to be roleplayed again.
HOW TO JOIN
PLOT2
BG-BIT


FACECLAIM: Jeong Yuno / Jaehyun Group/Occupation: NCT
IC & OOC AGE: 24/23
Timezone: +8
Password: Read the rules!
APPLICATION FORM
PLOT3
BG-BIT
ADMINΒ reservedΒ takenΒ tcc



BLACKPINK:Β JENNIE.Β rose.
itzy: ryujin.
izone:Β minju. sakura.
MONSTA X:Β HYUNGWON.Β I.M.
NCT:Β jaehyun.Β johnny. ten. winwin.
wekimeki: doyeon.
WJSN:Β SEOLA.
MASTERLIST
PLOT4
BG-BIT


hyungwon wishes for: complete monsta x.
sakura wishes for: complete ateez. iz*one.
doyeon wishes for: complete wekimeki & ioi.
Name wishes for:
WISHLIST
PLOT5
BG-BIT
dating engaged married

hyungwon x seola | engagedΒ | 052921
name x name | dating | 0000
COUPLELIST
BG-BIT


TBA.
events
Β 

Foreword

Β  Β  Β Β