New Member

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He get out from his office and looking for you, but you are not at your desk. Jae Hee inform him that you just go out to get some coffe to drink. And he follows your trait.

You just pour a warm drink from coffe machine when he reach you from behind.

"What are you doing?" He stand behind you on the extremelly close distance. You can't help but feeling a butterfly on your stomache, your heart beat fastly. That face..... Being really close to you make you hold your breath.

"Mr Han.... I still can't get used to..... " you make a circle gesture on your face "that face, and you are being too close" you continue your statement. Sure enough, that face give a huge impact on your heart, especially when he pops up so suddenly like that.

"My apologize.... A gentleman shouldn't block a lady's view" he take a step back and staring at your coffe.

"You want it?" You ask him.
"Do you enjoy that?" He asks you back. You explain that you are not a fan of coffee and prefer a hot chocolate. But with a busy schedule like now enjoying a warm coffee is not bad at all.

"how do you operate that machine?" He asks curiously, pointing at vending machine. "People seem like to use that machine but I never have a change to ask anyone...."

From his explanation you know that he never operate this simple vending machine. Even though he is a CEO of a big corporations it seem that he is not really good at technology.

"Give me your coins...." You intruct him but he just innocently says that he never have any cash and only use a credit card. You sigh deeply, a rich guy like him wouldn't understand the value of saving coins.

You reach out your pocket to get some coins and give it to him. You tell him to pick what he likes and press the button. He is quite impressed when a canned drink come out from the machine.

He taste the drink and give his usual analytical comment about the drink. You walk toward the glass window and lean on it, relaxing your body.

"So.... What do you want to tell me?" You ask him. You think it is very unusual of him to just come over to you without any purpose, he even go to you when you take a time to rest and not waiting in the office instead. He smile to hear your word. He think that you are quick witted.

"What do you think about doing fundraising?" He asks you. You take some time to think and tell him that you do have an interest of doing that but you never did it before. You think helping people with what you do gives some happiness for your self.

Receiving your respond, he tell you his intention and about RFA. He gives a detail information about the assosiasiation and the member. Your eyes is sp

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter