He is.... Your Boss

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was the past. You try to comfort your self. You need to get a grip of your self. You are a grow up woman now, a 28th years old woman! You can't take your childish feeling to get in the way of the job you dream about! You have to be professional. At that time your phone is vibrating, it is Secretary Kang.

             You answer her call and apologize to her, you make a reason of going to the toilet because of your sudden stomacheache. Jae Hee inform you to come and meet the CEO, he is waiting in his room.

              You need about 5 minutes to reach your new office, Kang Jae Hee welcome you and ask if you are okay, and you smile. She knocks on CEO door and wait for his respond, after you hear his approval, you enter the room.

              Just when you get over of your past feeling , you have to be shocked because the CEO of your is the man you were escaped from. You feel panicked and he seem to sense that. You didn't want to destroy your chance, nor your job, nor your dream , so you take a deep breath and smile formally to him, greet him politely.

            He see your swift demeanor and kinda feel curious with that but  he choose to be professional.
"What is your name?" He ask formally. You flinch, even though as professional as he is, is it necessary for him to pretend that he doesn't know your name?

"Lee Hyu Ri imnida...." You don't have a choice but to answer him politely.
He is checking your CV.

"You graduated from Seoul University? At 2011?" He ask again after reading your profile. You answer him, still trying to be polite.... But you start to feel irritated from his acting.

"I see...." He said. From all of the respond he just say that? Isn't that fact spark any memory about you even in the case he forget you. Both of you graduated from the same Univesity at the same years.

          He then inform about your job which is mostly about helping Secretary Kang on her job. It is her request

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter