Can You Forget Your First Love?

He is..... Not Him (Lee Soo Hyuk x OC FF)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

- Prolouge -

First love is bound to fail, I often hear that. But first love is never really easy to forget. I can relate with those two fact. It's been 10 years since I met him and loving him everyday. I never thought that this very strange creature would become someone I dear the most in my heart. The man named Han Ryu Min I knew at college.

Through the commotion around me, I still can hear your cheerful yet deep voice. When I stay on the crowded I can still feel your touch.

I still see your image, I still feel your warmness. From the vision of a stranger passing by, from the leaf that rides the wind and sorrowfully sways,
From the air in the night that brush against my face.

All I see, I hear, I feel. You are there. You are the first person I can see when I close my eyes looking for comfort after my long busy days. You are the exictense I feel when the soft rain touch my face.

I don't even remember when or how could you become the only man who able to make all these miserable yet comfortable feeling become my loyal accompany. Why it should to be you?

When you introduced her to me at that time, I knew.... All memories about us which I dearly embrace isn't something that as precious as for you. Maybe.... Yes, my first love has failed on that day, crushed into little pieces. But... Deep... Deep inside my heart I still longing for you like an idiot.

-End of Prologue-

It's a perfect morning to start a new day. The sun shine brightly. The warmth gives a courage for you to start a new day, illuminating some happy vibe. You get ready to go to your new work place, a big and famous company of Seoul, CNR Company. You heard,read and watched a lots about this succesful company which have a wide spread field. It is everyone's dream to become a part of this company.

You wear your best outfit to match the company image. You put a light and refreshing make up to show your flaws, you check your appearance on mirror, it's look perfect. You want to give a best image on your first day as an assistant secretary.

In order to avoid a busy time, you departure earlier, you don't want to be late on your first day. You take a bus and sit on the middle seat row near the windows. You open the window to let the fresh wind in. You inhale the air deeply, close your eyes and smile. You try to put your best happy mood to welcoming this perfect day.

You arrived at the company 20 minutes earlier. You tidy up your clothes, checking your make up and put your best smile. You walk confidentally and entering the skyscraper building. The interior of the building is really extravagant, classic but comfy. You see a tall lady with a brown short hair, wearing a complete business attire walking towards you. She has a stern facial expression and elegant vibe.

"Lee Hyu Ri-ssi?" She confirms your name. You straighten your back and answering her politely. Soon she introduces her self as Kang Jae Hee, the head secretary of CEO company who will work as your superiors. She invites you to visit your office on 11th floor, and going to introduce you to the CEO.

"He has a unique taste , a workaholic man, serious demeanor, and loves his cat, Elizabeth the 3rd" You don't really know how is the last information about his love for cat is related to your job. Elizabeth the 3rd, isn't that name too extravagant for a cat?

"Well he never ask someone else but me to feed his cat" She put a pressed tone with a vague annoyed when she said but me. You can sense that she has some kind of resentment towards the CEO. "He even gives his cat to me when he has a recent business trip when I'm allergic of cat." she continue her anger. She inform you that he send his cat to her in the middle of the night outside of her work time.

"Well.... It's kinda too much of him" you commen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter