๐™ด๐š—๐š๐š›๐šข ๐Ÿน: ๏ผจ๏ฝ๏ฝ”๏ฝ… ๏ฝ”๏ฝˆ๏ฝ๏ฝ” ๏ผฉ ๏ผฌ๏ฝ๏ฝ–๏ฝ… ๏ผน๏ผต

๐•๐•€๐•„๐•€โ„•๐•๐”ผ๐•†โ„•๐”พ โœ˜โ„‚โ„๐•†๐•Š๐•Šโœ˜ (แด€ แด„แดสŸสŸแด‡แด„แด›ษชแดษด แด๊œฐ ๊œฑแด›แดส€ษชแด‡๊œฑ)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ย 

ย 

ย 

SUMMARY

Highschool AU. Set in a western school setting. Winter cannot comprehend why Karina likes kissing her.

ย 

AUTHOR

Don't mind me. I just wanna write something stupid.

ย 

ย 

ย 

ย 

Winterย cannotย comprehend Karina.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย She was sitting on one of the bleachers, reading one of her favorite books, minding her own business, then out of nowhere, Karinaย freakingย Yu kissed her. She was so shocked that she couldn't even utter a single word.

ย 

It wasn't the first time she'dย done that.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย The first time Karina kissed her was at Giselle's party. She was sitting on a couch, staring blankly, sighing deeply, feeling dead throughout the social interaction she'd experienced. Then, all of a sudden, she felt hands on both side of her cheeks, hoisting it up, then a pair of lips landed on hers.

ย 

ย  ย  ย Baffled by the sudden action, she heard people cheering, not far from where she sat. They were playingย spin-the-bottle.ย Oh, so that's what it's all about, she ponders.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย Instead of lashing out to the person who kissed her, she resigned, completely tired throughout the night. She doesn't like parties nor interacting with a bunch of hormone-driven teenagers. The only reason she's here is that she got dragged by her Chinese friend Ning Yizhuo. She didn't have the chance to argue back because the girl completely cornered her, making her defenseless. And then, she was forced to wear a dress that shattered her dignity.

ย 

ย  ย  ย She wasn't doing all this hard work to please Yizhuo.ย No. Never. It was a deal. A deal thatโ€”if she stayed for an hour at the party, Yizhuo would give her any snacks she wanted. That was a very tempting deal. So, she didn't hesitate.ย 

ย 

Staying for an hour isn't too bad, I guess, she thought.ย She regrets staying. Winter wanted to slap herself for agreeing to Yizhuo's nonsense.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  ย She wanted to hide from people's attention, but the dress she was wearing wasn't helping at all. A bunch of people had tried to talk to her, offering herย drinks, and it's making her uncomfortable. She almost gagged when someone called herย beautiful. She excused herself and ran as far away from those people.

ย 

ย  ย  Then, she's stuck in an embarrassing situation, lost her first kiss because of a stupidย spin-the-bottleย game, and the person who kissed her wasn't leaving her side. She was completely weird out.

ย 

Screw the snacks. She wants to get outta here.

ย 

ย  ย  ย Karina Yu. The only thing that she knew about Karina wasโ€”they're neighbors. The first time she got introduced to her was three days ago at the cafeteria. Yizhuo told her thatโ€”they were going to eat with other people for a change. Of course, Winter didn't like the sound of that. As a hardcore introvert, social interaction is a total nightmare. Not to sound dramatic, but it is without a doubt.

ย 

ย  ย  She remembered how Karina's eyes beamed at her when they met. She also recalls Giselle and Yizhuo's countless mundane conversations throughout lunch that she can't seem to relate to much. She also remembers how Karina flutters her lashes while staring at her intensely. Winter couldn't swallow her food properly because of how uncomfortable she was throughout their lunchtime.

ย 

ย  ย  ย One thing was clear to Winter at that moment. She doesn't want to meet Karina again. Her social anxiety triggers whenever she's with the girl, and she doesn't like the feeling of being suffocated.

ย 

ย  ย  ย Winter was doing well in evading Karina for two days. Whenever Yizhuo asks to grab lunch together at the cafeteria, she always makes excuses that she's busy with other school stuffโ€”but in reality, she was just busy reading books while sitting on one of the bleachers.

ย 

ย  ย  She recalls how Karina glances at her with twinkling eyes after the kiss at the party. Winter remembers how baffling she felt, weirded out by her act.

ย 

"Aren't you gonna ask me why I kissed you?"ย Karina uttered hoarsely.ย Winter ponders on the sudden question. The answer is pretty evidentโ€”she was dared, in a game ofย spin-the-bottle. That's it.ย 

ย 

ย  ย  Winter doesn't want to ask such an obvious question. Though, she doesn't want to sound rude. But then remembered, who's the rude one hereโ€”and thatย wasย Karina. Winter deemed that Karina doesn't deserve her kindness if she would act like this every time they meet.

ย 

ย 

ย  ย Winter was left alone on the couch. Karina left with a disappointed look after she answered her question. Pondering on her recent actions, Winter thinks she offended the girl for saying such things but can't seem to grasp how.

ย 

ย  ย She glances where the girl is. She found her on the kitc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter