Fourteen

Let me be yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

And they went for shopping. Kibum had picked out clothes and told Jinki to try them out. Jinki had picked out padding jacket first before anything else and the only one who liked it was Minho, Kibum and Taemin were not impressed with his choice. According to Minho they were being mean, his bunny needed to keep himself warm. 

 

So Jinki started wearing each, one by one. Everytime he came outside he looked at Minho so that he could select what Minho liked but Minho had same expression throughout he loved Jinki in every one of them but Minho kept wondering why Jinki was looking at him when he was angry with him. 

 

After sometime Jinki wanted to go to washroom Taemin and Kibum were still shopping so he went alone. Minho also started to follow him but he found out he was not the only one following him. Did Jinki have some secret admirer or something. But then the man disappeared suddenly. 

 

When he came back from washroom Jinki announced he was very hungry and wanted to eat. They ordered cake as Taemin and Kibum wanted to eat cake. Jinki was a messy eater and just after one bite he had some of the cream on his face. 

 

There were some boys sitting behind Minho who was sitting infront of Jinki and besides Kibum. Minho could hear them whisper how cute the two  boys looked and how one of them said he wanted to the cream off the face of one of the cute boy. Kibum had also heard it and was waiting for Minho's rea

Please log in to read the full chapter