Eleven

Let me be yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

Few days prior to the end of 3years

Taemin and Jonghyun had released their album which became overnight hit. Kibum had decided to become their manager. Jonghyun had told him that it would bring additional work for him. But once Kibum decided to do something it was very hard to sway his mind. Minki was a bit pissed as he couldn't make use of it but he had already put a plan into effect to get the most out of it. 

 

"Jinki I think I should get bodyguards for all of you. It is not safe to travel without one now." Jinki thought for sometime. "Okay I'll make arrangement for bodyguards for Taemin and Jonghyun." "And I'll employ one for you too." "But I don't need one." "Jinki you have to take care of yourself too. Just leave it to me."

 

After 3 years on last night in training

 

Minho was happy he was finally going back. He was going to shower Jinki with all his love. He finally had a well paying job of his dream. But first he had to go back and meet his boss and the Idol whom he had to protect.

 

Next morning Jinki called Minho. "Minhooo baby where are you? I want to meet you. Finally you are mine and I'll be all yours too" "Jinnie I have to meet my boss first to take care of all the remaining things. I'll come and pick you up from your house." "But we have shifted to new place recently cause Taemin also became an idol star." "Okay send me the address. I already reached the place where I have to work. I'll call you later  when I reach your house bye bye my bunny." "Bye bye Minmin"  "I love my new name Jinnie and I love you too."

 

Minho rang the bell and came face to face with Jinki. "What are you doing here so early Minmin you said you will come later?" Minho was shocked to see Jinki. Just then Minki came there "Oh Jinki so you met your friend. So since you already know him and are more comfortable with him, I decided to hire him as your bodyguard. All procedures have been taken care of so Mr. Choi I hope to see you on duty from next week as alr

Please log in to read the full chapter