Nine

Let me be yours
Please log in to read the full chapter

Minho couldn't think clearly he couldn't stop thinking about Jinki and HIM being reason for Jinki feeling hurt and sad. He did adore Jinki a lot, if it was any other time and circumstances he would have proposed to Jinki himself but he just had something important to take care of and he couldn't indulge in love during the moment. Minho had always chosen his family over everything but now Jinki was messing up with his mind and heart.

 

Minho had a very nice family with a hardworking father, loving mother and admirable brother but his family only had enough money to scrape by. Moresoever from the time his mother was pregnant with him she had developed diabetes and there were so many medical expenses to take care of. Though his father was hardworking his business endeavours had left them with lots of debts until he finally gave up on doing business and stuck with a 9 to 5 job.

 

His brother had started working as soon as he could to help their father with expenses and debts and had repaid some of it. Minho wanted to do part time job alongwith studies but his father and brother had refused and told him to pursue his dreams instead. His brother was so opposed to the idea of him starting to work at young age according to him at least one of them should fulfill their dreams.

 

Once as a child he had seen a bodyguard on duty up close, since that time he was fascinated with bodyguards and wanted to become one himself so over the years he had learnt whatever he could to achieve his dream. He had decided to join a training institute after graduating. Minho wanted to help his father and brother and give his mother a better life than the one they were currently living. He wanted his brother to fulfill his dreams too someday soon.

 

He tried his best in studies and sports so he could get scholarships and relieve some burden off of his family. He wanted to do what he loved as well as give his family a better life and a boyfriend or girlfriend would have complicated everything. So he had been feigning ignorance and oblivion.

 

But now just as he feared Jinki was slowly and steadily making room for himself in his heart  which had momentarily made him forget about his dreams. Minho was scared as well as feeling guilty. He wanted to talk to someone and the only one who came to his mind was Jonghyun who lived close by.

 

He went to Jonghyun's house and rang the bell but the one who opened the door was someone he feared but had forgotten about....Kim Kibum. "Minho where is my friend." "At his home" Minho said in small voice "You better be nice to him or I would kill you" and with that Kibum went to see how his friend was doing.

 

He saw Jonghyun sitting on the sofa. "Jjong..." "Why do you look upset? What happened? And where had both of you gone without telling us, not even picking our calls. We were so worried you know. It was hard to keep K

Please log in to read the full chapter