Fin~

All Too Well
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Breaking…

 

 

Soloist Im Nayeon announced that she will soon release her new single All Too Well. Making her first ever appearance to the public since her 10 month hiatus.

 

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

Interviewer: First, we want to thank you for giving us the opportunity of having your first ever interview since you came back and to congratulate you for the huge success of your new single.

 

You went on hiatus for 10 months after the rumored break up of you and Jeongyeon. Then you came back in the industry with this masterpiece named “All Too Well”.

 

The question I’m going to ask for sure is what your fans and other people would want to know, is “All Too Well” a song about Jeongyeon and your past relationship with her?

 

 

I thought this would be easier now. To face it after a couple of months of being gone. But to hell, I forcefully choked back a tear when I heard your name.

 

 

Our memories…

 

 

They will stay as a painful one and a lesson I learned the hard way.

 

 

I decided to give him a tight smile and comb my hair shortly…

 

 

Well, thank you. I can’t also thank my fans enough for the support they gave me even though I was gone for almost a year. And about your question, well, hmmmm, I would just leave that to your imagination.

 

 

The interview felt like years, and as soon as they were out of my house, I found myself plopped down on my sofa, hugging my knees so tight, until tears started to leave wet stain on my pants…

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

 

 Are you for real?

 

 

I asked while touching her face.

 

What do you mean?

  

I don’t know. I just feel like maybe I made you up.

 

 

 

She just stared at me ‘til forever…

 

 

Until I felt her tightening her hug and leaned on me to give me the sweetest kiss I’ve ever had.

 

 

Igniting all the butterflies I kept hidden long ago in the dark.

 

 

I knew she was trouble.

 

 

I never saw her coming.

 

 

Never imagined she’ll be my Achilles heel.

 

 

She was never a saint.

 

 

But I’ve loved in shades of wrong.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - 

 

It was autumn when I first saw her. I remember her walking at the park while the dried leaves slowly falls. A gush of wind suddenly blew off making her comb her short black hair. At that time, I know I was already enchanted by her.

 

 

A year after that, I didn’t expect that we will be this close. It was then again autumn when she asked me finally, if we can start going out. Being young and naïve, too engrossed to know what love is, I immediately said yes.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

It was fine, it felt like a dream, like I’m in one of those fairytales I have watched. Late night hang outs, singing our hearts out in the car, getting lost in each other’s eyes. Autumn leaves falling down like pieces into place, like how your hand fits in mine. Completing the missing puzzle piece in my life.

 

 

I can still picture it after all these days…

 

 

One night, you almost ran the red light, just because you were looking over me. We both laughed, while you slowly reached for my hand.

 

 

Wind in my hair, I was there, I remember it all too well.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

You’ve invited me to your sister’s house. I got nervous, but you didn’t fail to remind me how gorgeous I look in your own pair of brown eyes. I walked on the same door with you, the air was cold. But something ‘bout it felt like home somehow. Is it too early? To call you my home? To feel these things for you.

 

 

Dinner with your family went by that fast. Your mom kept showing me your old photos, telling me stories about your childhood. Your cheeks started to turn red, you hid your face away under your palm. I can’t help but giggle. Your family seem to adore me and that made me be at ease. That night you told me about your past, making me feel like you’re also thinking of your future with me.

 

 

And when you fell asleep first, I can’t stop thinking of the future with you. Under the moonlight, I traced your face while a sweet smile is plastered on my face. Praying to god that please don’t you ever change.

 

 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

 

 

But after a week, I didn’t know where and why it star

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter