šŸŽ¼ Prologue ;

Love'in Music


University.

An institution where people attend to gain more knowledge and achieve better academic degrees. It's also a place where people grow into mature adults, forming friendships with people from all backgrounds and working toward their goals one by one.

Ā 

Sebong University, the school that gained popularity last year. Apparently,Ā a group of Year 1 freshmen from aĀ specificĀ course won theĀ mostĀ prestigiousĀ award in the industry,Ā and the announcement was broadcastĀ globally. As a result,Ā students from different countries tried applyingĀ for a vacancy in the school. I was lucky enough to secure a spot for myself and guess what, I got into the course that everyone is so crazy about! However, I applied for the courseĀ simplyĀ because it was my dream,Ā certainlyĀ notĀ dueĀ toĀ them.Ā It was rather challenging to apply for the courseĀ sinceĀ it only accepts a limited number of students.Ā Despite not having great results,Ā I was gladĀ I gotĀ selected.Ā Perhaps it wasĀ myĀ portfolio thatĀ madeĀ meĀ stand out. EvenĀ thoughĀ IĀ amĀ gladĀ IĀ wasĀ acceptedĀ intoĀ theĀ course,Ā IĀ heardĀ that it willĀ beĀ hardĀ to graduateĀ becauseĀ ofĀ the popularity itĀ hasĀ gained. The standards were raised to ensure students are truly interested in the course and not just because of the guys.

Ā 

So, the question now is...

Ā 

What's the name of theĀ course that everyone wishes to apply for?

Itā€™s Music and Production.

Ā 

And who exactlyĀ are these well-known guys?

They named themselves, Seventeen.