Chapter 9- Shopping

TENANT

 

Taehyung stood up in front of this so familiar boutique inside this well-known shopping mall while Jungkook had the audacity to carry all the bags of clothes that he bought for the older.

For a moment Taehyung felt his phone vibrates inside his pocket, he excuse himself before answering the call which leaves Jungkook frowning to himself.

“Hello, Tae-Tae” he recognize the voice easily.

“Jiminie!” for a second Taehyung didn’t know if he was happy or worried.

“Tae, about the incident that happened to your apartment…” the thought of it makes him clench the phone tighter.

“I made an investigation, and all of the evidences we gathered leads us to a group… I mean a gang… and when we raid their hide out, their leader told us that a certain Mr. KIM payed them ample amount of money to demolish the place… but they also receive a message that says and I quote ‘do not hurt Kim Taehyung in the process.’ does that rings any bell?” there is a little bit sarcasm in his voice, knowing that the person on the other line knows what he is talking about.

“I never thought they would do this to me” Taehyung was lost in his thoughts, of course ‘Mr. Kim’, ample amount of money, it rings a bell, a huge bell to be honest.

“What are you gonna do now? I guess you are under surveillance from the start.” Jimin swings his hand in the air although Taehyung would not see it.

“I think, you should stay with Jeongsu-Hyung, I’ll be home soon.” Jimin added when he didn’t get an answer from the other line.

“How about the other one? The person I asks you to check the details for?” Taehyung remembered for a second.

“Oh, Jeon Jungkook? I got his background, nothing suspicious… a good boy, and he is handsome huh… by the way he is clean.” Jimin laugh at his own statement.

“I did not ask for that, but thanks, see you when you’re back.” And that ends their conversation.

The moment Taehyung turns his back he saw Jungkook sitting on a couch in the corner with a blank expression, but there is this cute pout in his mouth.

“Hey, sorry that takes time than usual… are you hungry? Let’s eat?” Taehyung tries to hold his laughter when the younger’s eyes sparkles by the mention of food.

“By the way, I might be staying with a hyung sooner.” The statement makes Jungkook halt on his steps.

Why? Why did he want to leave again?

“Why? Did do something wrong?” he murmured loud enough for taehyung to hear.

“What? Wait no, I –“

“Taehyung…” a voice so familiar cuts is words, when they look for the source a handsome, tall man was standing not far from them.

The said man has this beautiful face and black hair, his lips were plump and has those set of eyes… just like Taehyung, He is a total beauty. While Jungkook was out of his trace Taehyung step forward to cover the younger.

“Oh, it’s really you… how you’ve been doing?... and who is this?” the man asks while Taehyung just glare at him.

“It is none of your business” Taehyung grab Jungkook’s hand then with bigger steps he drag the youngest out of the mall.

“Taehyung-ssi” Jungkook manage to call the others name while his eyes were focus on their inter-twined fingers, still waking though when Taehyung stops suddenly and Jungkook can’t help but bump into him.

Pulling out is phone he saw a familiar number, even if its unregistered he already knew he ed up so he just answer it.

“What!”

“Hey, where are your manners?... Anyway I’m calling just to give you a heads up, dad saw you at the mall talking to Seokjinie, Good luck to the young man with you.” That’s all then the call ended.

Taehyung clench his hands into a fist and went back to his senses when he heard the younger flinch a little. “Oh god, I’m sorry kookie-ah” the nickname sends shiver to Jungkook’s spine, with his big doe eyes he met with Kim Taehyung’s worried one.

“Is everything alright?” Jungkook asks feeing empty now that the other released his hand, and Taehyung looks so stressed.

“No, but I’ll fix it… I guess I’ll be staying with you for a while” Jungkook is worried, but happy at the same time, can you imagine that?

“Let’s find some place to eat first”

They ended up eating at Jeong-su’s café, at first Jungkook just want the ground to open up and swallow him alive, why? Because his hyungs, also known as chef kyu-hyun, chef Jeong-su and Doctor Siwon were there having a chat. The exact moment they entered he café all eyes on them with mischievous smiles on their lips.

“Oh, looks who’s here?” Siwon asks in a not so quiet voice, Jungkook throws a nervous but warning glare at him, which makes the other two laugh.

Once the food they order was serve they eat in silence, the door of the café opened and a high pitched voice saying “I’m home” caught everyone’s attention, there stands a not so tall man, with silver hair and wearing Gucci black shirt and tight pants that hugs his body perfectly, on his right arm hangs a designer’s bag. A simple but so attractive human being.

“Jimin-ah!” Jeong-su smiles at the new comer and so as the other, the man named Jimin walk towards Jungkook and Taehyung’s table at the corner and to Jungkook’s surprise, he hugs Taehyung from behind.

Taehyung giggles and look up to him and for the nth time that day, Jeon Jungkook froze in his spot. Jimin being a little devil he is, pecked on Taehyung’s forehead making Jungkook glare at him.

“So, my bestfriend and my dongseng are dating huh?”Jimin muttered taking a seat next to Taehyung.

“Yah, what are you saying, don’t make him feel uncomfortable!” Taehyung poke Jimin’s cute face which brings the pout back to jungkook’s mouth.

“Oh, you two aren’t dating? I thought our jungkookie here makes some development?” Jimin laugh while watching Jungkook’s expression.

“You know each other?” Taehyung asks curiously yet he doesn’t sound so surprise.

“Do you think I can manage to gather his data in only one day?” he said still laughing.

“What data?” Jungkook asks with a frown.

“Uh-oh… he asks if you are—“ Jimin’s words were cut when Taehyung put an ample amount of food in his mouth.

“It’s nothing kookie, ahm… Jiminie is the hyung I told you that would like to take me in” he said pinching Jimin’s sides secretly.

“What? No, you said you’ll stay with me right? Besides Jimin hyung is a playboy, I can’t imagine leaving you with him” Jungkook didn’t think twice and the words just come out of his mouth like it was a natural thing to say, hence Jimin’s eyes got wider and Taehyung’s face turns red. It’s too late to take back what he said, especially they hear the laughing of their hyungs at the back.

“Hey you son of a which! Have you ever heard of the saying ‘birds with the same feather, flocks together?’ If I am playboy and he is my best friend, then what is he?” Jimin talk at times like this.

“I don’t believe in that saying, if that’s the case then were all like you? I won’t believe it! No scrap that I won’t approve it!” Jungkook spat back losing his cool.

“You too keep quiet! You two are making a scene here.” Jeongsu stated hitting the back of their heads.

“Aish hyung don’t mess with my hair!” Jimin says pushing it all to his back.

“Whatever you say, Taehyung will stay with me.” Jungkook stated rubbing his forehead out of embarrassment.

“You wish! Tae-tae will move in with me” Jimin answered showing is tongue.

“Ah, Jiminie… I guess I need to stay with kookie for a while” Jimin look at Taehyng with wide eyes with an unbelievable expression.

“What are you saying?” he held Taehyung’s upper arm then shake him few times like that way Taehyung would change his mind.

“I’m sorry Jiminie” is all Taehyung can say.

-----

Happy heart's day everyone... since i cannot buy you chocolates, this update will be my treat :)

i hope to see you in the next chapter...

i love you all, although i felt like killing some people today will brighten up my mood... i won't do it...

- hiltzailea