Chapter 23- Worried

TENANT

 

“So it’s you?” Jimin sat back on his chair, eyes on the other man in his office.

“You look upset my love, why? someone pissed you off?” Yoongi said tilting his head on the side as he took some lousy steps forward.

“I am certain that looking at your face was the last thing on my bucket list” Jimin retorted watching as the other man walk around the room.

“I’m still on your list? I am touched” he place his hand on his chest mockingly.

“Oh cut the crap! What now? After all these years and the creepiness suddenly you decided to show up and of all places you choose here?!” Jimin’s voice was now a bit loud “are you going to kill me like what you did to most of my group!?” he added.

“Your group? You still call them that even though they held you captive?” now the man is facing him, but there still good space between them. Jimin was getting ready, he prepared himself from the possibilities that this man in front of him might kill him with a swift of a hand.

“And so do you” Jimin was reaching for the gun under his table, Yoongi approach the other side of the table and leaned both of his hands on top of it.

“But I don’t have plans on killing you love, so relax little one” and there it goes again, the fear, Jimin have the upper-hand but his body can’t move. This man has the ability to make you feel weak once you were trapped, Jimin don’t know if it works only to him or to everyone. But one thing for sure, it’s scary.

Jimin was out of his mind cause he didn’t realize that this man was now hovering at him, he just felt something soft touches his lips and in a blink of an eye Yoongi already captured his lips. When Jimin is back to his senses he pushed the man and he jolted from his chair the same time a knock on the door was heard and a tall man opened the door, he has this authoritative aura too.

“Hyung, Time to go” he said, Jimin was trying to catch his breath, he knew him too, he was there the day when their quarters was busted.

Yoongi’s lips form a thin line but he just put his hands in his pocket and shrug his shoulders. “I need to go, by the way, I hope you receive the copy of our marriage certificate” he shows another smirk before leaving the room, Jimin blink a couple of time and try to fix himself.

“! He is that Min Yoongi?”

-------

Hoseok was so worried that he walk back and forth in front of his boyfriend who is by the way dizzy looking at him.

“Hyung chill out! I was trying to concentrate with this task you gave me” Eugine burst out.

“I am worried about Jimin” he said not putting too much thought on what is happening around him.

“Oh really? Then why are you here? Why not go there and look out for him?” he said sarcastically

“You know you are right, I should go there” Hoseok then left a frustrated Eugine.

It was past six when Hoseok return to his office, he grab his coat and other belongings and rush out to pick Eugine at his table but to his dismay, the younger were no longer there, an employee said he already left. Hoseok was trying to reach out the younger thru his mobile phone, but only the operator answered.

Meanwhile…

Eugine was so upset so he left the company without waiting for his lover, he took the taxi and went directly to their house, and there, he saw Hyukjae sitting on the couch reading a new paper.

“Hyung, if Jung Hoseok asks, tell him I’m not around” he said then went directly to his room. Hyukjae looks at his retreating back with confusion.

After a couple of minutes the said Jung Hoseok came in and ask for his lover’s whereabouts and Hyukjae asks what happened.

“He just left me at the company, he didn’t answer his phone too” Hoseok stated pouting

“Well my brother is not the type of person who will vanish in thin air for no reason” Hyukjae said flipping the page to his newspaper.

“Where did he go?” Hoseok asks to himself “hyung please contact me if you see him” he added before leaving.

Hyukjae put down the newspaper and went upstairs, few knocks on a certain door then open it up seeing his brother lying on his belly on the bed.

“What is it this time?” He asks patting his brother’s head.

“He left me because he was worrying about Jimin” he said with his voice bit muffled but enough for Hyukjae to understand.

“Are you jealous?” he asks teasing his brother. “You know, I am not siding with him, but I am a bit worried too” Eugine lift his face and look at his brother.

“You see, there is a newly opened restaurant in the city, the owner wants our company to supply him organic goods, at first it was all normal, but when I introduce this man to Jimin, I saw something in him” Eugine sat up on his bed, this peaks his interest now.

“I don’t know if Jimin is mad or scared, but this man… looks like he knew Jimin so well, something strange about them” He added “Specially Jimin ask to talk to him in private”

“Oh good, now I’m feeling terrible for being jealous” Eugine murmured with a pout.

“Oh no, don’t be… at least now I have time to bond with my brother, actually I’m feeling jealous too. Since you and Hoseok made it official you’re always together. You even forgot that you have a brother waiting for you to come home” Hyukjae stated teasing his little brother.

“Yah, I was offended, it was you who’s busy with work and Donghae hyung!” he teased back and they both laugh until Eugene’s phone rings.

“Take it, he might go crazy” Hyukjae stated smiling brightly. “And tell him, I’ll take you out for dinner tonight” he added before leaving.

Eugine took a deep breath before answering the phone “Baby, where are you?” Eugine bit his index finger his Hyung sound so worried, more worried that he seems before.

“Hyung, I’m home… Hyukjae hyung said he will take me out for dinner” he heard a heavy sigh from the other line, “Can I accompany you then?” Hoseok asks afterwards. Hyukjae returns with his coat and took the phone from his brother. “No you can’t, he is mine for dinner” Eugine pouts as he watch his brother talk to his lover. “You always hijacked him during meals, give me time to bond with him too” Eugine heard his brother laugh before ending the call.

“I felt bad for leaving him at the company, can he go with us? Please?” Eugine use his doe eyes and pouty lips towards his brother. “No, gene, that doesn’t work on me, I am not Hoseok my dear”

Now that they arrive at the restaurant, it was Hyukjae who’s pouting, why? Because Jung Hoseok was there on the next table and to their surprise he is with Donghae, turns out that he called the other male and invite in this naughty plan of his.

While they were eating, there is a romantic music played by a pianist and a fiddler, there are some couples who dance sweetly on the corner and they watch them together. After they finish their dinner they were sipping red wine while pretending not to know the other pair on the next table.

Donghae laugh at his fiancé, he stand up and held a hand towards Hyukjae, “May I have this dance?” Hyukjae’s face turns red. When he was about to reach the hand, Eugine swatted it.

“You said it is our night hyung” Eugine stated, “And why are you taking my date?” he snaps at Donghae who is frowning by the way.

“Yah, Hoseok-ah… Kindly pick your lover here” Hoseok smiles and stood up hugging Eugine from behind, “that’s enough babe” he said guiding Eugine up.

“Where are you going?” Hyukjae manage to ask while Donghae guided him to dance.

“We are going home, the dinner is over” Hoseok said without looking back.

Once they were settled on Hoseok’s car they were silent, Hoseok takes something from the compartment and Eugine was surprised when something chilly wrap around his wrist, it is a handcuffs.

“Hyung!” he flinched but Hoseok hook the other end to his own hand. “Now, you can’t go away” Hoseok states seriously. “You’re bad, you made me worry and you need to be punished,” he added as he starts to drive.

Eugine felt the blood runs out of his face, he knew what the ‘punishment’ is and he is starting to panic. “Oh no, Hyung let me explain…” “Whatever, you better save your voice for later, I promise I will do you over and over again until you drop.” With that Eugine regretted his actions.

The next day, Eugine didn’t make it into the company.